Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia II: Swift Judgement
Speed Mafia II: Swift Judgement
Oct 19 2009, 5:54 pm
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 510 >

Oct 25 2009, 10:11 pm Jack Post #41

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Can I haz ride in cab? And we drive fast with the vroom vroom? I can pay my fare with the mouldy pizza I won off Ex.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 25 2009, 10:53 pm Bar Refaeli Post #42

when i die, i will post this:
Quote from Greo
Raccoon
-.-

None.

Oct 25 2009, 10:53 pm Neki Post #43

Will be glad to oblige, mafia scum. You and your kind need to be wiped off the Earth! If not for your meddling, Greo would still be here, alive, with us.

None.

Oct 25 2009, 11:19 pm CoolManJones Post #44

Id like to use my joker powers to KILL DARKLING. :flamer: if u object you are the batman

None.

Oct 25 2009, 11:39 pm omginbd Post #45

For lack of time to analyze and... care, I officially Raccoon my vote.

None.

Oct 26 2009, 7:19 am Greo Post #46

VOTER -> LYNCH CANDIDATE
-------------
Dark_Marine -> Ashamed -> Raccoon
zany_001 -> Ashamed -> Raccoon
NudeRaider -> Raccoon
Raccoon -> Darkling
Darkling -> Raccoon
omginbd -> Raccoon (5)
-------------
They though they knew who it was, or maybe were just too lazy. Either way, the townspeople took it upon themselves to kill Raccoon. Satisfied, they headed back to whence they came. They were, after all, half right in their guess...
-------------
NIGHT 1 START.
Night roles, 24 hours.

None.

Oct 26 2009, 7:39 am Jack Post #47

Ah. Bugger. DM IT'S ALL YOU FAULT! :P you shouldn't have changed to raccoon, then we coulda got ashamed...I BLAME YOU.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 26 2009, 8:35 am Jack Post #48

Even though you aren't supposed to be talking CMJ...I think I worked out the clue/s.

The clue about Raccoon was half right. So, who else has something to do with hiding their identity? Ashamed's avatar has a cloaked guy, turned away with an arm raised on its way to hiding his face. Also, that sword thing is claw shaped, so a clawed uniform that hides his identity!
Plus the 'humiliated = ashamed' thing.

I'm probably going to get hit tonight, can the cabby give me a ride?

Red classic.

Oct 26 2009, 2:15 pm Ashamed Post #49

Hear me Raor!!

Raccoon, was a stupid choice you should never rely on the first clue unless you 100 percent can see a clue.
and the stupid thing is your clues... For one thing my sword could no way be compared to a hook it may have a curve but thats just because its a katana, nothing to do with a hook.
Second the stupid this about going "All now im going to be hit tonight is that you set a target on your head and the mafia knows if they kill you then they have a chance to divide the unity of the town, so good job at doing that. If I was you I would dodge tonight, and hopefully with me saying this it might of saved you.
You should really think before you post things like that, You should only bring attention to your self when you are absolutely are sure, which you were not since it was the very first post.
Def: Humiliation (also called stultification) is the abasement of pride, which creates mortification or leads to a state of being humbled or reduced to lowliness or submission.
Def: ashamed(p): feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse; "are you ashamed for having lied?"; "felt ashamed of my torn coat"
Nothing similar! ><

First mafia = darkling.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 26 2009, 3:55 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Oct 26 2009, 4:58 pm Neki Post #50

Long post = mafia. Ashamed, is therefore mafia. If I die in the night, it is Ashamed. Vote ashamed for tomorrow guys!

None.

Oct 26 2009, 5:17 pm Ashamed Post #51

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from name:Ultimo
Long post = mafia. Ashamed, is therefore mafia. If I die in the night, it is Ashamed. Vote ashamed for tomorrow guys!
lol really thats how the town loses! ha
and we already at a disadvantage because of the numbers, so how about we rely on clues?

None.

Oct 26 2009, 8:17 pm Bar Refaeli Post #52

couple of things:
@Greo: how can you put a clue against me inside of a post, when i am innocent?
also why does it say "Wesker was here: Jill is a jerk."

None.

Oct 26 2009, 8:19 pm Ashamed Post #53

Hear me Raor!!

Raccoon the clue was not against you it was against Darkling. He already let us know that.
and if you guys still for some reason think it was me, I encourage the cab driver to research me, but that's only if you want to waist your move... Because its also bsolutely not me.

None.

Oct 26 2009, 8:59 pm Neki Post #54

Question, why was I not counted in the vote?

None.

Oct 26 2009, 9:12 pm NudeRaider Post #55

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Ashamed
Quote from name:Ultimo
lol really thats how the town loses! ha
and we already at a disadvantage because of the numbers, so how about we rely on clues?
Funny. Last game this was the reason you voted me for Mafia.

Oct 26 2009, 9:45 pm Bar Refaeli Post #56

Quote from Ashamed
Raccoon the clue was not against you it was against Darkling.
lolwutwhen

None.

Oct 26 2009, 9:47 pm Ashamed Post #57

Hear me Raor!!

This is what i said
lol..... Mby I said that???
My biggest guess is that Nude is Mafia because he may this huge clue page... That meant nothing because the clues were not good enough yet for something like that.
But I think I am going to be dead... So if you are a doctor I could use your helpz!!
but before we do anything rash lets try to find some real clues.

Key words that stood out: vengeance: Its just a strong word that came out.
stoned him to death: Look at something more old times mby, an avatar??
the package had triggered everything, We need to find out what this is... and why a package.... Can this link someone to it!
This post was edited 1 time, last edit by Ashamed: Oct 7 2009, 11:01 am.

And then that night you got killed, I didnt vote for you at all. Yes it can be a good thing to look for but only if other clues point to it also.
Im actually pretty good at this game, and analyzing clues i don't make rash decisions if you notice i didn't vote for the first clue, because i figured it was not raccoon.
I actually make sure my clues are right, or should be right before I vote.

And two i was protecting myself... you were analyzing clues two different post, and I was right.... Its a difference in attitudes one is saving my own ass and the town... The other is making up some ridiculous amount of "clues" So people don't suspect you.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 26 2009, 10:14 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Oct 26 2009, 9:47 pm omginbd Post #58

Quote from Ashamed
Raccoon the clue was not against you it was against Darkling. He already let us know that.
and if you guys still for some reason think it was me, I encourage the cab driver to research me, but that's only if you want to waist your move... Because its also bsolutely not me.
Typo = Mafia!

On a partially unrelated note, zany is the most active in this topic.... MAFIA!

None.

Oct 26 2009, 9:49 pm Jack Post #59

Quote from name:Raccoon
couple of things:
@Greo: how can you put a clue against me inside of a post, when i am innocent?
also why does it say "Wesker was here: Jill is a jerk."
The clue against you was more likely against ashamed, we just got it wrong.

The Res evil description could point to me or darkmarine. Raccoon too, but he's dead. I was pretty sure DM is a townie, but now I'm not so sure. He did jump on the raccoon bandwagon pretty quick.

Lawlz omginbd, don't mafia normally try to keep a low profile?

Red classic.

Oct 26 2009, 9:52 pm Bar Refaeli Post #60

well this is just sad how first its like "ggogogoog bandwagon on raccoon!" and now its like "well, its not our fault we got the clue wrong!"

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 510 >
  Back to forum