NVM greo if you read that ><
I read it fast!
and omginbd -> Ashamed was dead?

None.

Oct 29 2009, 3:14 am Jack Post #122

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

The final lynch will exclude him.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 29 2009, 3:17 am Ashamed Post #123

Hear me Raor!!

ERHG!
I can't wait
Zany if you are really the good guy I am sry because I am not mafia, So trust me the second I see that I wont be like still kill "zany"

None.

Oct 29 2009, 3:18 am Greo Post #124

Edited. Also, I'm voting Mini Moose 2707.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 5:24 am NudeRaider Post #125

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Greo
You guys really need to make your votes more obvious.
I haven't voted yet. I'll let you know who I vote with my standard voting color.

Also I'm not sure what's going on here. Everyone claims to have the Mafia all figured out, and said Mafia change every hour...
Right now the only people I trust a little are Viet and TZ.
Then there's this brawled cab driver. DM claims to be the cab driver but Greo clearly said the cab driver got brawled. He's obviously lying, as DM is allowed to vote. Ling is the only one who hasn't voted yet, which makes ling the cab driver in my book. I don't know why you people don't realize that. Oh well, stupid town as always...

I vote DM.

And please Greo, don't end the day just yet, your vote tally came really late and people need time to act on it.

Oct 29 2009, 5:29 am Ashamed Post #126

Hear me Raor!!

Read greo's post he said he didnt get to tell him and who ever voted, their vote wont be counted on the lynch
before the lynch happens
1) More reason why not to listen to Zany

Even though you aren't supposed to be talking CMJ...I think I worked out the clue/s.

The clue about Raccoon was half right. So, who else has something to do with hiding their identity? Ashamed's avatar has a cloaked guy, turned away with an arm raised on its way to hiding his face. Also, that sword thing is claw shaped, so a clawed uniform that hides his identity!
Plus the 'humiliated = ashamed' thing.

I'm probably going to get hit tonight, can the cabby give me a ride?

He says himself he was not the cabby
GG!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 29 2009, 6:32 am by Ashamed.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 6:50 am Jack Post #127

Quote from Ashamed
Read greo's post he said he didnt get to tell him and who ever voted, their vote wont be counted on the lynch
before the lynch happens
1) More reason why not to listen to Zany

Even though you aren't supposed to be talking CMJ...I think I worked out the clue/s.

The clue about Raccoon was half right. So, who else has something to do with hiding their identity? Ashamed's avatar has a cloaked guy, turned away with an arm raised on its way to hiding his face. Also, that sword thing is claw shaped, so a clawed uniform that hides his identity!
Plus the 'humiliated = ashamed' thing.

I'm probably going to get hit tonight, can the cabby give me a ride?

He says himself he was not the cabby
GG!
Sigh. As I already told you, that was to make the mafia target ultimo(sorry bro, you already acted like you were it).

Also, DL's vote plus one vote change kills you, ashamed. You're acting very nervously.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 29 2009, 6:52 am Ashamed Post #128

Hear me Raor!!

For one thing DL is the last person to vote so thet would be 4-5

None.

Oct 29 2009, 6:53 am Greo Post #129

Quote from NudeRaider
And please Greo, don't end the day just yet, your vote tally came really late and people need time to act on it.
Quote from Ashamed
I stayed up It wont change !! just go with it ^^
Considering that the outcome of this vote can change the game, fine. I doubt the vote will change, however.
Edit: I take that back.

VOTER -> LYNCH CANDIDATE
---------------
Ultimo -> Ashamed -> Darkling
zany_001 -> Ashamed
Dark_Marine -> Darkling <--- Brawled
Ashamed -> Darkling
NudeRaider -> Ashamed -> Dark_Marine
TassadarZeratul -> Ashamed -> Darkling
Vi3t-X -> Darkling (4)
---------------
Darkling was grabbed by the mob, tossed onto the street, then beaten up with bats, bricks, rocks, whatever the mob could find. Satisfied, they headed home. One mafia was killed, but would that really stop the family?
NIGHT 2 START.
Night roles, 24 hours.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Oct 29 2009, 7:03 am by Greo.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 7:01 am Ashamed Post #130

Hear me Raor!!

Ty greo ><!!
but what about the cab??

OK so i was right
the mafia = Zany and Nude
I am pretty sure brawl= viet and we need you to hit zany.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 7:05 am Jack Post #131

Ah, good. Ashamed, I guess my clues were wrong. Although I guess it's possible ashamed is still mafia.

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 4:08 pm Ashamed Post #132

Hear me Raor!!

Zany you are mafia you lied about being the cab driver/ marine was and MARINE picked you up!
IT says so in the post... You can't hide from it you are dead.

Please brawler if you can't tell that zany is mafia then you shouldn't be playing ><! Just hit him tonight enable him to vote/attack tonight and that means there is only 1 hit also let marine know who you are he will pick you up and you will be safe from this hit tonight... Because I think i know who you are, So that can go the same way with the mafia. I most likely will be the one who dies but I do not mind because I know we won if you listen to me.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 5:36 pm Jack Post #133

Where does it say that DM picked me up?

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 5:44 pm NudeRaider Post #134

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Well ok then I understood it wrong.
Im glad Greo/Town didn't listen to me. :P

Btw. the clue against me is a red herring/points to Ultimo.
Check next day post, if you find another clue against me go ahead and lynch me, but I doubt that will happen.

Otherwise good job, I guess I should listen to you as your findings tend to be accurate.

Oct 29 2009, 5:52 pm Neki Post #135

I'm innocent, you guys just keep pulling out random clues on me for no apparent reason. :P

None.

Oct 29 2009, 7:47 pm Ashamed Post #136

Hear me Raor!!

Zany= Mafia no matter what because he picked up a mafia member... and marine said he picked up zany so that would be zany=mafia
because the mafia was in the back.
Marine would have no reason to lie to us

The last mafia is either Ultimo > Nuderaider
It has to be one of you, I dont know who but that clue can point at both of you.

As of now honestly I think Its nude just because ultimo was presuaded. Nude would not vote anyone but me that sounds more mafia then me. I could be wrong though we will just wait for one more clue. Tonight brawler just need to hit zany and then we can kill him in the morning.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 7:51 pm Jack Post #137

DM DOES have reason to lie if he's mafia...I picked up DM. Of course he's going to say he's cabby, it's the only way to get the town off his back.

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 7:56 pm Ashamed Post #138

Hear me Raor!!

ZANY stop it... IN the post it says the cab driver was punched DM was brawled IT says it right there
that means CAB DRIVER= BRALWED
So If DM was brawled that means he= CAB driver
Cab driver picked up a mafia member says so in the post
marine says he picked you up which would make sense because you asked for the cab driver to pick you up.
Just give it up Zany you are mafia.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 8:42 pm Jack Post #139

Quote from Greo
It was going to be a busy night for the Mafia. Too busy, in fact, that only one of them chose to kill. And he hired a cab driver to do it. Riding shotgun, the mafian proceeded to direct the cabbie with a laser blade in one hand, and a plasma gun in the other. As they passed by a club with the bass of techno music which could be heard, the mafian opened fire, taking out omginbd and poison_us in the process. An angry man who saw the shooting slid across the cab and proceeded to give a one-two punch through the window and took out the cab driver. The Mafia, surprised, quickly got out of the cab and ran for his life.

If anything, someone would need protection for the following night. After all...
--------------------
DAY 2 START
Townies, 24 hours to vote.
Nowhere there does it say DM was punched. Nowhere there did it say DM was a cabby. The cabby was punched though. I'm the cabby, and DM is lying when he says he got punched. I got punched, I picked up Dm, and now DM is lying. What makes me mafia more than him?

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 8:48 pm Ashamed Post #140

Hear me Raor!!

An angry man who saw the shooting slid across the cab and proceeded to give a one-two punch through the window and took out the cab driver.
Right there it says the cab driver was punched.. SO who ever was brawled must = cab driver. Who is brawled up there zany?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 910 >
  Back to forum