Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2009, 8:43 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser
Pages: < 1 « 49 50 51 52 5382 >

Nov 1 2009, 4:15 pm poison_us Post #1001

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Shocko
What's the point of an ultimatum if I want to be jailed every night?
Quote from name:Da Rulz
PATROLMAN - [snip] A player in jail cannot use his night abilities, and cannot be the target of any night abilities.
Exception:

Quote from name:Da Rulz
If Jailed, the Joker still gets his phone call
The rules do not mention anything regarding Batman's powers used on a jailed person, so I'm betting you're hoping that Batman cannot reveal your role due to the 2nd quote if you're jailed. You're hoping that you get complete and total protection at no cost to your abilities.

Nov 1 2009, 4:20 pm InsolubleFluff Post #1002

If you really think I'm joker, you have nothing to fear if I'm always jailed, because I get no hits :)

Which makes that arguement a very very poor one. But hey, whatever.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 4:32 pm poison_us Post #1003

Back* from the grave

Poopy. You did your research. I was hoping to get the portion of mafia that sees "ooooh! Post with three quotes! AND TWO ARE FROM THE RULEZ! IT MUST BE RITE".
I'd still like to point out that others have valid points, Shocko: you're being paranoid.

EDIT: If we lynch/kill your target during the day, you don't have hits anyways...

Nov 1 2009, 6:57 pm Neki Post #1004

I'm wondering if the Joker is actually telling the truth, we haven't even figured out if we can trust him yet. I say we don't jail KrayZee and let's see what the mafia does. If KrayZee isn't killed, then we know the Joker is just fooling with us, but if he is and turns out to be mafia, I suppose the Joker does have some merit left within him.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 7:02 pm InsolubleFluff Post #1005

I trust the joker 100 % ;)

None.

Nov 1 2009, 7:26 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1006

Quote from name:Shocko
I trust the joker 100 % ;)
good, cause no one else trusts me.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 7:32 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #1007

, so I'm betting you're hoping that Batman cannot reveal your role due to the 2nd quote if you're jailed.

That is correct. If Batman targets a person in jail, he wastes a use of his ability.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 7:34 pm Jack Post #1008

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

If the joker is jailed, do his hits still carry through? It says his hits can be nullified by jailing, but that could mean his target is jailed OR the joker is jailed.

I expect the hits still go through, as the joker has henchpeople.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 1 2009, 7:45 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #1009

Any night the Joker is in jail, his hits do not happen, but he can still make an ultimatum. Essentially, he's out working more or less alone and people don't die if he's in jail.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 8:12 pm InsolubleFluff Post #1010

Which is exactly why me wanting to be in jail and me being joker makes no sense together.

None.

Nov 2 2009, 1:48 am Bar Refaeli Post #1011

joker/mafia pm me. i dont bite.
o shi-

None.

Nov 2 2009, 4:45 am rayNimagi Post #1012

So on the second night when no Joker hits occured (or was the slashed wrists a Joker hit?), was Shocko jailed?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 2 2009, 7:51 am InsolubleFluff Post #1013

Yes I was, but there is no connection there as I am not the joker. Which you will all see eventually.

None.

Nov 2 2009, 8:22 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1014

A forewarning about night, it might be a little time yet as I have a paper and a midterm to do first.

None.

Nov 2 2009, 1:13 pm poison_us Post #1015

Back* from the grave

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
, so I'm betting you're hoping that Batman cannot reveal your role due to the 2nd quote if you're jailed.

That is correct. If Batman targets a person in jail, he wastes a use of his ability.
Win.
btw...trusting the Joker 100% is good. He's in it for the lulz, and for having the largest number of people die. Think the bad guy from all the Saw movies. His actions are predictable if you know his tendencies.

Nov 2 2009, 3:11 pm Ashamed Post #1016

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from poison_us

Win.
btw...trusting the Joker 100% is good. He's in it for the lulz, and for having the largest number of people die. Think the bad guy from all the Saw movies. His actions are predictable if you know his tendencies.

But the joker is crazy he does not have tendencies! He just kills!!!!!

None.

Nov 2 2009, 6:29 pm Jack Post #1017

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Ashamed
Quote from poison_us

Win.

But the joker is crazy he does not have tendencies! He just kills!!!!!
/facepalm

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 3 2009, 1:47 am rayNimagi Post #1018

I am 90% positive Shocko is the Joker.

1. Highly active around Joker posts

2. Spams and argues (he's in for the lulz)

3. "Shock" clues

4. Jailed on nights without Joker hits

5. Asked people to PM their roles to him (so that he could better decide who to target as an ultimatum)

6. Typing style like the Joker (and then changed it after we noticed).

7. Knows a lot about The Dark Knight

BUT, we should not lynch him yet. Although we will lose once mafia outnumber townspeople, if we go down too many townies the odds of hitting a mafia with a Joker hitwill increase in our favor. Plus, it may be beneficial to find out who the mafia doctor is. It's possible Shocko DOES know their roles and will truthfully reveal them to us.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 3 2009, 9:27 am InsolubleFluff Post #1019

1. I am highly active the whole game, not just joker posts. If memory serves me, DTBK does them late at night, where my timezone is morning.

2. I am most certainly not in the game for the lulz. I am just a townie who has been accused and have had to fight tides of idiocy.

3. Shock clues wouldn't have applied the night I was in jail.

4. There will have been 3 people jailed, I'm the only one to admit it. Nothing to hide here.

5. When.

6. I own the film and watched it a lot, excuse me.

None.

Nov 3 2009, 10:06 am Chubacca Post #1020

I am 90% positive Shocko is the Joker. drop this down to 5%.

1. Highly active around Joker posts most retarded arguement yet, DTBK has to be on for the joker post to be posted.

2. Spams and argues (he's in for the lulz) cause you guys are acting retarded

3. "Shock" clues use common sense

4. Jailed on nights without Joker hits This is the only good one, yet a weak arguement, There has been hardly any joker hits this game.

5. Asked people to PM their roles to him (so that he could better decide who to target as an ultimatum) again, that was Ashamed, Zany and Corbo. Get it right.

6. Typing style like the Joker (and then changed it after we noticed). we blamed the typing style on Raccoon, get it right.

7. Knows a lot about The Dark Knight the very first cryptogram contains clues for batman, anyone who solved it, even at the first step would know his identity.

I am going to facepalm myself as well.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 49 50 51 52 5382 >
  Back to forum