Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2009, 8:43 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser
Pages: < 1 « 51 52 53 54 5582 >

Nov 5 2009, 1:09 am Corbo Post #1041

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Urahara
question, is the director good or bad?
Depends on how they use their powers. But they're gooood :P

fuck you all

Nov 5 2009, 7:08 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1042

GOTHAM GLOBE
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Page A1

Chaos Deepens as Batman Murders, Joker Dominates
by William Braun

In a shocking turn of events, it appears that Batman has begun murdering innocent civilians. One of his victims turned up near the police station, covered in stab wounds. He was declared dead at the scene when he was found early in the morning. This disturbing development has raised questions about Batman's true alignment, and has led Police Commissioner Gillian Loeb to declare Batman a public enemy. He has ordered the creation of a task force to crack down on vigilante justice and is rumored to be going tougher on Lieutenant Gordon, who has long been seen to have a soft spot for Batman.

Witnesses report that late last night, a man matching the description of Raccoon was poking around warehouses near the docks. He withdrew what appeared to be a pair of bolt cutters, but while he fumbled with a padlocked chain on one of the doors, several mafia appeared out of the gloom. Before the mafia could harm the man, however, a dark shape swooped down from above and grabbed the mysterious man. Some old rolls of paper reportedly fell from his pocket as he ascended into the night, but they have not been recovered. The mafia fired uselessly into the darkness after the retreating Batman.

In the early hours of the morning, police discovered the body of Raccoon in an alleyway near the police station. His jacket had been pinned to the wall by several "Batarangs" - bat-shaped throwing devices typical of Batman - but his throat had been slashed with a long knife and he was pronounced dead at the scene. This apparent murder of an innocent civilian by Batman has deeply thrown into question the moral attitude of Gotham toward Batman's brand of vigilante justice. It is unknown whether Gotham will turn so kindly to him in the future.

Also early this morning, the bodies of Shocko and poison_us were discovered in the back of a Gotham City Unified School District bus. A bus driver reported to work to find the grisly sight of two dead men in the back of his bus and reported it to authorities immediately. A police spokesman said that it is too early for the police to have any leads yet as to the culprit in the death of these two men. According the sources inside the police, they were both wearing masks and were tied together. Many suspect the involvement of the Joker, although the truth is much less certain.

---PAGE A7---

Kill The Bat-Man
by Mark Gresham

As his most recent escapade has demonstrated, this character who calls himself the Batman is clearly not on our side. What assurances do we have that someone who shadily dresses up in a bat-suit by night truly has the best interests of Gotham at hand? There are many more likely motives for his actions. Perhaps he seeks to infiltrate high levels of city government by gaining the trust a select few. Perhaps he wants to take the city from the mafia and become a lord of Gotham. But what is not certain is that he does not have our interests at hand?

But how can we stop him? The answer is simple - kill him. We know that he resides among us, so let us all work together to find out who this evil man is and rid the city of him. Either that, or we could always let the Joker take care of him...

---PAGE G2---

The Globe Cryptogram
by Kool Ereh

Puzzle 1
EJSGD UPTDI SKTUP RIFSP PMBP

Puzzle 2
JWYUK INLYU NIZKH ROPHR OJBLY CSXEE IUAKI VRWBH OCTIR I

***DAY 4 START***

Town, three days to decide and vote on a lynch candidate. Remember, the person voted for first is lynched.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 5 2009, 8:08 pm by DT_Battlekruser.

None.

Nov 5 2009, 7:13 am Jack Post #1043

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

LOLOL I WAS MOSTLY RIGHT!

Ok so batman targetted raccoon, who got hit by mafia.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 5 2009, 8:18 am InsolubleFluff Post #1044

Oh shit, I wasn't mafia, who knew?

None.

Nov 5 2009, 8:19 am Corbo Post #1045

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from name:Shocko
Oh shit, I wasn't mafia, who knew?
I did :D

Also, major lulz at batman kill.

The first thing to note is that there was only 1 mafia kill. And it was the batman one.
The other two deaths are linked to the joker, if you read the part about masks, and go back to first post, and actually read that it is thought they are linked to the joker. Note that shocko, a director died.
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RISK TO GO RANDOM NOW???
Don't say I didn't tell you. *sighs*.

With a mafia hit power of 5, the doctor must have been protecting either krazy (if he really is mafia) or devourer, the other hit on raccoon, and 3 remaining hits that weren't made.
This makes me think that krazy really IS mafia and that both, krazy and devourer didn't make a hit so that our directors wouldn't redirect them to kill each other.
But where's the remaining 1 hit? Please, someone confirm me if krazy or devourer were jailed tonight to further prove this post. (Yes, that means come to me patrolmans if you wish).
One of them was probably jailed because I honestly doubt the BDS made no hits.

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Nov 5 2009, 8:45 am by Corbo.

fuck you all

Nov 5 2009, 12:04 pm Zycorax Post #1046

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I vote Devourer.

I told you town, I told you... :-_-:

Nov 5 2009, 1:09 pm poison_us Post #1047

Back* from the grave

Aw. Dodge didn't help me at all...
It would've been fine if we didn't have a [adjective deleted] pardoner.

Nov 5 2009, 2:14 pm Neki Post #1048

I vote Devourer, I guess.

None.

Nov 5 2009, 2:27 pm Lingie Post #1049

Jesus, things look GREAT now that I'm dead.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 5 2009, 3:46 pm Ashamed Post #1050

Hear me Raor!!

GG ><
and batman if you come to me we mgiht be able to win this!

I'm pretty sure one mafia hit was assigned to Raccoon, one mafia hit was assigned to Poison, doctor protected Devourer, Devourer didn't hit anyone and KrayZee was probably jailed.I also think that excalibur is mafia there is alot of sword clues...
"Excalibur" Was a sword.
Lets look into all of this guys.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 5 2009, 5:47 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Nov 5 2009, 5:53 pm Jack Post #1051

Whoever is BDS, come forward and tell me please. Also at least one patrolman, it's important today/night.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 5 2009, 6:06 pm Ashamed Post #1052

Hear me Raor!!

Zany I have alot of that info.
share it with me and I will decide if we can go about it
I can communicate with both of you without giving anything away to anyone.
but i only know patrol! but w/e

because batman wont even come to me!!!
I don't think they will go to you zany!
but I can for sure work with patrol man and you!

None.

Nov 5 2009, 8:11 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #1053

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

Zycorax :: Devourer
Ultimo :: Devourer (2)

Abstain: None

Currently slated for lynching: Devourer

2 of 23 votes accounted for.

None.

Nov 5 2009, 8:55 pm Greo Post #1054

I vote Devourer.

None.

Nov 5 2009, 9:46 pm Jack Post #1055

Don't waste a lynch on devourer, we can just jail him tonight.

For lack of better clues, I vote EXCALIBUR.

Red classic.

Nov 5 2009, 9:51 pm Excalibur Post #1056

The sword and the faith

Quote from name:zany_001

Oh please.

Lynch that Devourer!

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 5 2009, 10:15 pm Ashamed Post #1057

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from Excalibur

Oh please.

Lynch that Devourer!

that kinda looks fishy... Ex i really think you are mafia!

None.

Nov 5 2009, 10:28 pm NudeRaider Post #1058

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Yeah, I vote Ex

Nov 5 2009, 10:30 pm Excalibur Post #1059

The sword and the faith

Quote from Ashamed
Quote from Excalibur

Oh please.

Lynch that Devourer!

that kinda looks fishy... Ex i really think you are mafia!
Even if you were correct, if you notice, it has been days since we've killed a mafia. And the town didn't even lynch him, the BDS got him. We have very few people left in our faction and if we don't start lynching KNOWN mafia starting today, I doubt we're going to win this game. Wasting a lynch on me, mafia or not, is not something we can afford to do. We are not in a position where we have the luxury to guess or assume.

More than I dislike you, Corbo, or Zany, I dislike losing. And I am not about to be out done by a bunch of amateur mafia either. I am voting for this mafia man, who we shall lynch and then with the help of Batman hopefully confirm a second mafia to get tomorrow. You better pray that we don't lose too many tonight.

The reason we are in such a bad situation right now is because of exactly this kind of shit: Taking chances with our lynches and always coming up wrong. If we had killed Dev before, we wouldn't have lost so many already. You want to stall, and give them another night to hit us? I sure don't, and I call into question the role of anyone who does.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 5 2009, 10:41 pm Ashamed Post #1060

Hear me Raor!!

Excalibur thats what I have been saying ><
and yes we will know if you are mafia very soon
I vote Dev

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 51 52 53 54 5582 >
  Back to forum