Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2009, 8:43 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser
Pages: < 1 « 48 49 50 51 5282 >

Oct 31 2009, 3:37 pm NudeRaider Post #981

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Wow, I'm really enjoying this. So many possible strategies, so many unknown factors and thus so much fighting amongst town. Everyone has "the masterplan" but always a different one. :D

Definitely one of the more interesting Mafias so far.

Oct 31 2009, 4:10 pm Phobos Post #982

Are you sure about that?

It would be interesting if someone had hand picked the roles.

this is signature

Oct 31 2009, 5:34 pm rayNimagi Post #983

Perhaps DTBK did.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Oct 31 2009, 5:45 pm InsolubleFluff Post #984

That clue is flawless and reinforces the jokers verdict. I've been suspicious of Ex since he pointed out the BDS hit on DM against Darksnow.

None.

Oct 31 2009, 5:50 pm Bar Refaeli Post #985

i think dtbk is joker

None.

Oct 31 2009, 8:45 pm Ashamed Post #986

Hear me Raor!!

This sucks guys we need to unite and try to do something for the good of the town... Shocko is telling you guys to put your trust in me not him which would be smart since you know that I am town.
But if no one wants to do it then it wont work.

None.

Oct 31 2009, 9:55 pm InsolubleFluff Post #987

No, I posted the clues that support joker claims.

Excalibur defended Krayzee so I bet he is mafia too.

None.

Oct 31 2009, 10:02 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #988

I would like to say that I am not the Joker, and I do not help the Joker.

None.

Oct 31 2009, 10:04 pm Corbo Post #989

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I would like to say that I am not the Joker, and I do not help the Joker.
Obvious joker is obvious :bleh:

fuck you all

Nov 1 2009, 12:06 pm Excalibur Post #990

The sword and the faith

Quote from name:Shocko
No, I posted the clues that support joker claims.

Excalibur defended Krayzee so I bet he is mafia too.
I bet Shocko is just accusing anything that moves because he's so fucking paranoid.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 1 2009, 12:12 pm InsolubleFluff Post #991

Krayzee is CLEARLY mafia. Joker said it, clues prove it and he is being shifty.

You two tried spinning it around.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 12:18 pm Excalibur Post #992

The sword and the faith

Krayzee is CLEARLY mafia. Joker said it, clues prove it and he is being shifty.

You two tried spinning it around.
Krayzee may be mafia, but I'd like better confirmation than the word of a madman. I'm not about to condemn someone just because the Joker says so. Unless you like being led around by a chaotic fruitcake.

Batman or someone, get on it.

And you seriously need to calm down, get more evidence, and stop jumping on everyone Shocko. If I was a BDS I'd hit you out of spite for being so fucking paranoid.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Nov 1 2009, 1:11 pm InsolubleFluff Post #993

How can you get any better than a mafia firing a pistol and leaving the victim to die and an avatar from the game titled Left 4 Dead with a specific woman that uses pistols...

They are quite literally, word for word clues. If you refuse or cannot comprehend that clue, you are either mafia, or clinically retarded.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 1:23 pm KrayZee Post #994

After reading through the fifty pages, I'm convinced Shocko is the Joker.

1. FatalException was the first person to vote for Shocko, then later the Joker expects the town to lynch FatalException in probable response to that. Otherwise, why would the Joker would specifically aim at FatalException? Regarding whether FatalException is mafia or not, his first vote against Shocko brings a sudden reaction.
2. Shocko switched his voting between FatalException, and Devourer. Knowing that in the end, FatalException will be lynched by the town anyways to meet his ultimatum and prevent two randomized hits, Shocko voted for Devourer anyways.
3. Shocko wants to be arrested, a lot. The Joker, while arrested, can still use his phone call. Therefore, not only is he creating his ultimatum, he is also protected which prevents any night abilities against him by the Batman, and mafia.
The officers of the night watch, they can lock up a player of their choice in jail. A player in jail cannot use his night abilities, and cannot be the target of any night abilities. Jailed players will be told that they are jailed, but the fact will not be made public. Patrolmen may jail each other. May be used once per night.
4. When Ashamed prevented the death of FatalException, then having the "Joker" saying that I am mafia, why is Shocko getting a reversed thought? He didn't vote for FatalException in the end, but now he is believing the Joker as if his vote on Devourer was nothing.
5. After DT_Battlekruser posted the Joker's broadcast, Shocko immediately tries to dictate other special roles against me. What gives him the right to dictate other players, and asked a Patrolman to arrest him at the same time? The Joker would love to be arrested if other night abilities on the Joker has no effect whatsoever.
6. I'm noticing how relatively active Shocko is in this game. And since DT_Battlekruser clearly saying the broadcast is immediate or a few minutes late (Or really late like that one time), and one of those broadcast was thirty minutes after one of Shocko's post, that seems really suspicious.

And there's more that I want to write, but seeing how it's consuming my time... I'll write some of it later.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 3:15 pm InsolubleFluff Post #995

That's a cool theory, mafia scum.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 3:19 pm KrayZee Post #996

...And how exactly am I mafia? It's literally mandatory for any shooter game to have a pistol, and you're going to have to do better clue finding than that. The other clue doesn't justify much. And I'd like to say: bitch, please. Not flaming of course, but really.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 3:22 pm InsolubleFluff Post #997

Stop ignoring the left 4 dead part you mafia scum.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 3:25 pm Excalibur Post #998

The sword and the faith

Stop ignoring the left 4 dead part you mafia scum.
Stop ignoring his proof that you're the Joker, criminal scum.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Nov 1 2009, 3:31 pm InsolubleFluff Post #999

What evidence? He posted a theory on my behaviour. I have been active all game, every game, that's just me.

I switched my votes because of msn fights with Corbo.

I wanted jail so I'd not be hit by the alliance, not for my victims to fail at finding me. What's the point of an ultimatum if I want to be jailed every night?

Keep on squirming you two, the Joker is exposing Gotham to it's true colours.

For the record, I'd gladly let the batman reveal me, I have nothing to hide.

None.

Nov 1 2009, 3:48 pm Excalibur Post #1000

The sword and the faith

For the record, I'd gladly let the batman reveal me, I have nothing to hide.
You heard him Bats. Go.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Options
Pages: < 1 « 48 49 50 51 5282 >
  Back to forum