Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: HoN
HoN
Sep 16 2009, 11:26 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 9117 >

Sep 23 2009, 4:40 am Neki Post #121

After playing the new scout, I still think he's a bit overpowered. The only thing I don't like is how vanish is so easily toggable, I almost always get killed because I press it when I think I'm cloaked, but I'm not. But besides that, the + attack speed and new electrical eye silence makes him more of a threat and team player. I think it's too easy for anyone to get a good score with him, though, that is because no one ever buys dust.

Edit: you know what's a good feeling? me and riku beating a pre-made of 5, all in the same clan. AWESOME.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 23 2009, 5:59 am by Ultimo.

None.

Sep 23 2009, 1:33 pm Forsaken Archer Post #122

My perfect no leave record is ruined. Some feeding noob initiated a kick against me after the game was over and it went through.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 23 2009, 1:59 pm by Excalibur.

None.

Sep 23 2009, 1:59 pm Excalibur Post #123

The sword and the faith

It's great that you're all getting these great scores, my question is why can't you accomplish them when playing with me and IP? :P

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 23 2009, 2:46 pm ShredderIV Post #124

Ex, you played dota right?

discovered this while looking at some dota stuff, and it's pretty freaky.. and sc'ey

venomancer

omfg lol.

None.

Sep 23 2009, 2:49 pm Neki Post #125

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
My perfect no leave record is ruined. Some feeding noob initiated a kick against me after the game was over and it went through.
Ha! Now only one remains. =)

Quote from Excalibur
It's great that you're all getting these great scores, my question is why can't you accomplish them when playing with me and IP? :P
I always get great scores, but someone insisted on being scout the last couple of times we were playing. =)

Quote from ShredderIV

discovered this while looking at some dota stuff, and it's pretty freaky.. and sc'ey

venomancer

omfg lol.

Um...you know there is a hydralisk model in Warcraft 3?

None.

Sep 23 2009, 3:19 pm Excalibur Post #126

The sword and the faith

Quote from ShredderIV

venomancer

omfg lol.
:-_-:

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Sep 23 2009, 7:49 pm ShredderIV Post #127

Um...you know there is a hydralisk model in Warcraft 3?

really? well still, i think it's pretty funny.

I also hope they port some of the heroes eeryone's been talking about, such as windrunner, phantom lancer, lucifer and such...

just went 13-2-17 with defiler in a 3v3, and checked my exp per minute afterwards... it was 1009, prolly because the game only lasted 30 minutes. I never realized how much defilers ult does to enemies when you focus them, i think i'll play as her a little more often now.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 23 2009, 8:30 pm by ShredderIV.

None.

Sep 23 2009, 8:46 pm Bar Refaeli Post #128

i played a game as nymphora and she is the best supporter ever. i got staff of master, and in the end, my team was pushin into their base but everyone pretty much died cept me and an enemy accursed, and he was chasing me when my teamate bought back, i teled him to me, i stunned accursed, healed wildsoul and then we pwned accursed, and stormed enemy base b4 any else respawned.
nymphy is great.

played another game as valkyrie, and my whole team got raped by a pestilence, that hero is crazy good. swarm and his speed buff is annoying, and then he stuns u and beats the shit out of u

None.

Sep 23 2009, 9:40 pm rockz Post #129

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from name:Ultimo
Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Ha! Now only one remains. =)
who, me?

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 24 2009, 1:01 am Neki Post #130

I am the only one remaining. Also had an epic game with Lingie, went 16-1-14 with Scout, my only death was GREEEEEEEED though.

None.

Sep 24 2009, 1:18 am ForTheSwarm Post #131

Super epic legionnaire game. We had a noob that really sucked, then left the game when I called him a noob. (I used taunt, and he decided to attack creeps instead of the enemy hero, letting them escape with their life)
They took down all our towers while all of theirs were still intact. Then our carries started to carry and pushed all the way into their base. While they were pushing, scout and hammerstorm decided to BD us. Me and madman tried to defend, but died. Our shrine was at about 10% hp when we won. XD

None.

Sep 24 2009, 1:21 am Bar Refaeli Post #132

Quote from ForTheSwarm
Super epic legionnaire game. We had a noob that really sucked, then left the game when I called him a noob. (I used taunt, and he decided to attack creeps instead of the enemy hero, letting them escape with their life)
They took down all our towers while all of theirs were still intact. Then our carries started to carry and pushed all the way into their base. While they were pushing, scout and hammerstorm decided to BD us. Me and madman tried to defend, but died. Our shrine was at about 10% hp when we won. XD
damn thats nice

None.

Sep 24 2009, 2:08 am Excalibur Post #133

The sword and the faith

Just had a game with Ling and Neki.

Went a straight DPS/Damage only build on Soul Stealer. I didn't bother checking my score, and I did grab two of Neki's kills, but it was the amount of early DPS I had was insane, and my farming was off the charts.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Sep 24 2009, 3:24 am ShredderIV Post #134

Thats usually how i try to build zephyr, as a dps, but also with a tank build added in there...

what annoys me is that the neutral creeps on the bottom are placed in places that are so much harder to easily get to, while on top it seems a lot easier to farm neutrals.

None.

Sep 24 2009, 4:18 am Decency Post #135

I just played a great game with myself and 3 of our roommates, one a girl whose first time playing.

Me as Tempest, her as Predator, also Hellbringer, Valkyrie, and Pharaoh.
vs.
Blood Hunter, Succubus, Magmus, Glacius, and Nymphora.

We had mid and bottom down completely, they took our top down. We were pushing top and only a couple of us had TP's so they pushed mid and bottom simultaneously. We took down their raxes but lost both of ours, and then they TP'ed back. So for 10 minutes we both had mega creeps and the game was a complete stalemate. One or two people would die but it wouldn't be enough to safely push, or they'd buy back right away. Finally when me and Hellbringer both had Double-Ult up, we pushed and I hit 4 of them in my ult, Hellbringer Ulted on top of them, then I hit a meteor and another ult. Game over. =)

None.

Sep 24 2009, 8:07 pm Bar Refaeli Post #136

i had an 18 assist game with pestilence. i played against a nite hound, and it was so funny how much i owned him during the game.

we also made a come back cause it went from 12(us)-20(them) to 42-30
one of our teamates dced in begining of game, so it was a 4v5.
I thought it was funny cause at the end of the game, i had 16.66 armor.

just to prove that PSR sucks, the autobalance said my team had a 25% chance of wining, and that was when we had 5 people, and we won when we had only 4 people, and the other team had all 5.

In pub games, its like no one ever plays support, and when they do, they usually suck, so its fun playing support, like nymph, during pub games.

None.

Sep 24 2009, 9:06 pm ShredderIV Post #137

In pub games, its like no one ever plays support, and when they do, they usually suck, so its fun playing support, like nymph, during pub games.

i know what you mean, i played today as a moon queen and got killed at a point because when we were gonna gank a guy, and our pebbles initiated... However, when it turned out there were two of them for the two of us, he ran away, letting me get held by puppetmaster and killed by the other guy... Pebbles didnt even get hurt.

None.

Sep 24 2009, 9:39 pm Phobos Post #138

Are you sure about that?

36/4/10.
Scout.

this is signature

Sep 24 2009, 9:50 pm Centreri Post #139

Relatively ancient and inactive

How do I join your gusyes clan? My brother apparently got the invitation, and he gave it to me, so... might as well.

None.

Sep 24 2009, 10:00 pm Phobos Post #140

Are you sure about that?

I think they are keeping the clan down to 5 people due to pubs running away from games. And I think the Clan channel is dead (for some reason) anyway.

this is signature

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 9117 >
  Back to forum