Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: HoN
HoN
Sep 16 2009, 11:26 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 11117 >

Sep 25 2009, 1:00 am Excalibur Post #161

The sword and the faith

Quote from name:Raccoon
are there any heroes who are really bad early game, but own late game?
Zephyr?

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 25 2009, 1:01 am Decency Post #162

EDIT: had game as valkyrie and i had soooo many 5 second stuns against my enemies.
i love sniping with valk

Chronos comes to mind as the best example. Basically any agility carry gets relatively better as the game goes on.

None.

Sep 25 2009, 1:31 am Bar Refaeli Post #163

i played a game as zephyr and his farming skill is amazing late game, except I could never do well in team fights. Its hard to control his dps.

and why chronos?
personally i think his ultimate isnt that good compared to other peoples, and he is great at chasing people cause of his tele+slow+stun. but why is he bettr late game?

None.

Sep 25 2009, 1:34 am Neki Post #164

You don't think a 5 second AoE disable is any good? He has natural evasion, which stacks with wingbow. He also has an escape mechanism+slow, along with a natural bash. Besides a poor early game, he is pretty damn good.

None.

Sep 25 2009, 1:44 am rockz Post #165

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

They're called carries.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 25 2009, 2:08 am ForTheSwarm Post #166

Yeah I'm definitely not what you'd call consistent. Unless you mean consistently inconsistent. :P

I can go from a game as 9/2 to a game as 2/9 with the same hero. Then again, it could just mean my allies/opponents got better/worse.

None.

Sep 25 2009, 2:20 am Neki Post #167

19-2-9 with VOODOO JESTER. I wish the ultimate did chaos damage like it does in DoTA, pebbles was eating it pretty well, but anyone else on their team was getting wiped out by it. Got a triple kill and two double kills using it, it's so awesome, even without maledict. I AM BAD.

None.

Sep 25 2009, 2:56 am ShredderIV Post #168

EDIT: had game as valkyrie and i had soooo many 5 second stuns against my enemies.
i love sniping with valk

yeah, actually... keeper of the forest is kinda like this, he can't do much but maybe support early game, but if he gets a restoration stone he can double ult and own ppl late game.

also, chronos, ime, isnt very good early game, but once you get some big ms and as, you can easily take down a lotta different heroes.

None.

Sep 25 2009, 3:10 am Phobos Post #169

Are you sure about that?

The thing about carries is that they need to hit stuff and make sure whatever they are hitting does not run away. So yeah, Chronos' ultimate would be a good example of an ability that allows the player to do that.

this is signature

Sep 25 2009, 3:57 am Sand Wraith Post #170

she/her

I am quite consistent with DS. You should let me into the clan now.

Sep 25 2009, 4:14 am Thuy Post #171

SUP GUYS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW--aFE3vwY
even though it's not HON it's dota
void=chronos

this shows the potential of his rewind abililty!
PRETTY DAMN LUCKY HERE THOUGH!
25% to dodge any attack/spell damage

None.

Sep 25 2009, 4:28 am ShredderIV Post #172

good luck hydro...

None.

Sep 25 2009, 2:35 pm Neki Post #173

I can't believe IP ditched us and joined a crappy clan instead. We even played against them, 5v5 with three pubs on our team and they got DESTROYED. Better taste in clans IP! Also, we were playing a game before that and IP went 19-1-8 with Arachna, too bad he had to go and die with Scout even after blowing his token. Man! COMON. Also went 1-1-18 with Blacksmith, lol

None.

Sep 26 2009, 1:13 am stickynote Post #174

HoN disgusts me. It is a complete DotA rip-off with virtually no change from DotA aside from heroes and graphics.

None.

Sep 26 2009, 1:15 am Neki Post #175

I'm not sure what more you were expecting. it's a DotA clone with it's own engine, that is what they were aiming for. If the game ain't broke, why fix it? :P

None.

Sep 26 2009, 1:25 am Excalibur Post #176

The sword and the faith

Quote from stickynote
HoN disgusts me. It is a complete DotA rip-off with virtually no change from DotA aside from heroes and graphics.
And you disgust me. You refuse to realize the modifications to the ported heroes and items, their mechanics, and the metagame differences. I can promise you exact DOTA play is not going to get you far in HoN and vice versa. The game also has a few heroes unique to it like Scout and The Dark Lady.

But you probably didn't look hard enough to see them.

Get out of this thread, your ignorance isn't welcome here.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 26 2009, 2:27 am ForTheSwarm Post #177

Quote from Thuy
this shows the potential of his rewind abililty!
PRETTY DAMN LUCKY HERE THOUGH!
25% to dodge any attack/spell damage

And it stacks with wingbow!

None.

Sep 26 2009, 3:29 pm Bar Refaeli Post #178

i had a fun game with darklady. my score was like 16-5-12 when i just got like 10 kills in the time span of 3 minutes, so i kinda lost track of the score cause i was killin them so much whenever my team pushed

edit: can someone define "carry" for me?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 26 2009, 6:28 pm by Raccoon.

None.

Sep 27 2009, 12:04 am Forsaken Archer Post #179

Carry = hero who is usually:
agility hero who is item dependent
weak at the beginning (you start off carrying them, letting them get last hits / kills, supporting them)
incredibly strong with a few key items, enough so that they can slaughter the entire team after a battle initiates, carrying your team to victory

None.

Sep 27 2009, 12:33 am Thuy Post #180

a carry hero is a hero who is used to carry items to their allies. just like a courier. but why spend the 200 or 400 gold?

lol jk

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 11117 >
  Back to forum