Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: HoN
HoN
Sep 16 2009, 11:26 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8117 >

Sep 21 2009, 9:43 am Forsaken Archer Post #101

Kow makes me mad with his inability to move away from Plague Rider's ultimate.
Ugh. I was running away from a team mate when someone ultimated on me and he ran back with me, practically at my side. I was just like god damn it.

None.

Sep 21 2009, 2:24 pm Lingie Post #102

Quote from name:Ultimo
Kow makes me mad with his inability to move away from Plague Rider's ultimate. GET OUT OF THE WAY. Instead, he runs beside you. =P We had a surprising game, me, Kevin, Jamal and Kow where we were down by at least 15 kills and lost all our outer towers. Every time, someone would go out of base alone and get owned one by one. Though eventually our Swiftblade managed to farm up a Wingbow, Battlefury and a Doombringer. Me and Kow basically defend mid from a beefy Devourer and afk Madman, and then Swiftblade proceeds to rape top. Seriously, his omni-slash just wrecked all. We rax all three of their lanes and win the game, somehow, just by the smallest margin of victory, 9% win. But yeah, Jamal and Kevin still need work, and Kow just needs to stop hugging me during a Plague ult. But besides that, pretty good game.

Edit: Also, Armadon is a beast. Two times I end up killing people tower diving to kill me. Go spines! <3 stack damage. Also got the first blood by snotting Devourer to death at level 1, LOL. If only Kow had been more aware, we could have killed him earlier.

And so as long as you play with me, you'll NEVER have Armadon. Remember that I found his badassness first, and god damn I'm going to abuse it. >;D

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 21 2009, 8:55 pm Bar Refaeli Post #103

What HoN item is battlefury?

I played a game with voodoo jester and he RAPED. just combo all of his spells after he curses someone and its gg. the new version of mojo is really annoying. you can do massive team fight damage with it

None.

Sep 21 2009, 9:06 pm ShredderIV Post #104

played a game as pollywag priest today, basically my team was a buncha feeders and we lost, but wat was funny was that i didnt suck that bad... I was 0-5 at one point, and just said screw it, and sat in the fountain till they started to push again. My partners finally got the hang of it, and i got 5 more kills for one death... just goes to show how much of a game depends on your teammates just being able to time little things right, no matter how well you do early game. (and i was doing well, considering i didnt exp at all for an entire 2 minutes and could still beat a lot of their team)

None.

Sep 21 2009, 10:23 pm Lingie Post #105

Shredder, please, you're embarassing yourself. Its PollywOg, not Pollywag.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 21 2009, 11:01 pm Phobos Post #106

Are you sure about that?

Everyone says Pollywag. I love it.

this is signature

Sep 21 2009, 11:17 pm ShredderIV Post #107

O well? is it really necessary to point out my every flaw ling? *sarcasm*

What i hate now about the new heroes is that i cant just say soul for sd, i have to say soulstealer or soul reaper :(. jk

Some of the new patch is really messed up though, like sacrificial stones giving charges for illusion kills and stuff... they shouldnt have copied a lot of dota's patch imo.

also, zephyr owns if you build him as a tank, with mock, where he gets off almost 300 dps, and can take hits like a mofo... I had a mq ult me, and a legionairre use rage on me so i had to attack him, got hit by all of mq's ult, and the rage, and still made it out with 400 hp left, while being attacked by super creeps... Really, shaman's headdress and hotbl own on him.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 22 2009, 2:17 am by ShredderIV.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 1:40 am rockz Post #108

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Didn't you all watch gullah gullah island?

Oh fuck, it's because of pokémon.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 22 2009, 2:10 pm ShredderIV Post #109

i found out im pretty good as zephyr. I also hat-tricked to genocide the entire enemy team while stunned today. Had a mock and hotbl, with 8 tornadoes. They were all at a kinda low hp, but decided to attack me ne ways, thinking they cud kill me cuz of stun. Succubus attacked me and my shield hit back an attack to kill her, and pest and maliken both died cuz of pure dps.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 7:14 pm Riney Post #110

Thigh high affectionado

Man I got one hell of a story to tell.

So here we are, TB - Lingie, Arach - Me, Scout - A random GOOD pub, Accursed - AWESOME pub, And madman - A retard.

So we start. Tb goes mid, Accursed (Who is heal happy and really knows how to place a good shield, even when its a creep xD) and me go bot, scout and madman top. Well scout's fucking awesome so he gets a kill right off the bat on hammerstorm, whos laning partner is pebbles (Who turns into a real nightmare, then a soft kitten), lingie dies a few times to the mid to plague, i die a few times to bot cause MQ and her friend pest liked to stun.

So here we are...9 to 2 (Us being Hellboure). We swap a few kills back and forth, I get like 2 or 3, scouts crazy, madman feeds, lingie scores two with ults. Now we have about a 15 to 11. Well then here comes the nightmare. Pebbles grabs a fucking Shroud. Well scout throws down a spare eye occasional, but because the cooldown is pure shit we have trouble with him. It was then that a hero was born, a hero with hate for a heart, and a shieldbreaker for a weapon. WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH, Pebbles goes down nearly instantly after I spider him, then make him go to -1 armor. Quickly the others fall because well...MQ never had a lotta hp, Pest grew from stun crazy to moron, and hammerstorm decides AN HERO and stuns me, ults me, then I go lol die and he falls over. Now its about 32 to 43, we push after some stiff ganking action, known down pebbles, knock down a tower, then suddenly were in their base. Well at this point Im up to onslaught, just got my shards, got about 275-286 damage, and pure rape. Well then we all outlevel quickly, do a kongor or two, I get a slayer, suddenly im max levle with 386 to 400 damage. SAdly I never got my flayer...because the game then ended because of the wonderful dps of a Spider bitch, with a bloodbath.

Game options: All Pick Final score: 33 - 56 My score: 14/6

I was 1 and 5 a long time during this game. I thought we had lost, when suddenly people started letting me have a kill or two, then I got them on my own, THEN I died one last time. Pissed as I was, I worked all the way up to bloodbath for a epic climatic victory.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 22 2009, 8:28 pm Bar Refaeli Post #111

I had a fun game as scout. me and a magebane (ally) got to lvl 25 while everoyne else was like lvl 19 or 20. they would always pwn us in team fights cause our tank sucked. i got hack n slash, shield breaker, and phase boots, and when i phased and invised i would have 522 speed. i sprinted to their towers during on of the team fights and i just back doored them so badly. while the team fight was going on, i killed their tower, one rax, then i ran away, came back, and killed the other rax. No matter how gay it was, it was really fun.

The new version of vanish is really good, and the new version of scout's ultiamte is really good. i think the only reason i love scout is cause of his 20second cool down ultiamte

None.

Sep 22 2009, 8:46 pm Phobos Post #112

Are you sure about that?

I lol at Accursed when I use Soul Reaper.

this is signature

Sep 22 2009, 9:04 pm dumbducky Post #113

Quote from rockz
Didn't you all watch gullah gullah island?

Oh fuck, it's because of pokémon.
BINYAH BINYAH. I WIN.

You may continue your discussions.

tits

Sep 22 2009, 9:20 pm rockz Post #114

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Had a decent game last night with behe. Me and puppet master were laning bottom against soul stealer and bloodhunter. Had I been better at placing my fissure, we would have gotten both of them like 5 times, but alas, only once. After I got my port key they started to fight back when my team didn't reloc after ganking someone. After starting out 0-2, I started to just initiate with port/ult/fissure/enrage/die. Only I died like 50% of the time. Ended up 6-5-14. It was like "press R and win".

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 22 2009, 10:01 pm dumbducky Post #115

I just went 4-0-8 as Magmus. That's right. Didn't die. I'm a boss.

tits

Sep 22 2009, 11:42 pm ShredderIV Post #116

? i went 4-0 with zephyr the other day easily, especially since the other team conceded... not really that much of an accomplishment.

None.

Sep 23 2009, 12:57 am Neki Post #117

You guys all suck, I went 10-0-15 with Blacksmith, and he has no escape mechanism either. wwwwwwwhat now.

None.

Sep 23 2009, 1:41 am Thuy Post #118

Quote from name:Ultimo
You guys all suck, I went 10-0-15 with Blacksmith, and he has no escape mechanism either. wwwwwwwhat now.

he can run fast though :O and he has a stun
high str gain too!

None.

Sep 23 2009, 2:34 am Riney Post #119

Thigh high affectionado

I did a 6-0 scout today ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 23 2009, 2:47 am ShredderIV Post #120

yeah, i've also gone 8-0-10 with a blood hunter in a 3v3... just saying 4-0 isnt that much of an accomplishment.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8117 >
  Back to forum