By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 34 35 36 37 3851 >

Sep 12 2009, 10:39 pm Riney Post #701

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from FatalException
Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from name:Anonymous Person
Quote from name:Clues
“I have a right, I'm...” responded the other man as he dug in his pocket for something. But he never finished his sentence, as he fell to the deck in agony. The terrified occupant of the yacht hid under his desk but could still hear the dying man's screams. When the body of Chubacca was discovered, his face was mauled so badly as to make him practically unrecognizable.
Mauled means practically the same thing as devoured. Clue against Devourer, also similar things happened with words like "mauled" in other deaths of people.
[quote]I myself was again party to another strange happening that night. When I got home, I observed a strange man outside my neighbor's house. He was downright jolly, in a sense, and laughed to himself as I watched him pick the lock of the house. He disappeared inside, and a few minutes later he emerged, fleeing at top speed. There was a boom, and a cloud of greenish-yellow smoke as something inside the house detonated. Little did the poor mafia know, my neighbor hadn't come home yet. I won't disclose my neighbor's name, but it is at least fortunate that he cheated death at least this once.
FatalException's avatar is a ninja that looks pretty giddy with excitement. These clues could apply to him. There are yello lines protruding from his avatar, this could explain the "greenish-yellow smoke"

There are the clues that Raccoon presented against echo and the clues DM presented against Darkling, too.

Lastly, Dapper knows that one of the shapeshifters is a detective, so that shapeshifter can use his investigate votes ability tonight. Dapper most likely told all of his mafia to vote for Poison_Us so that it would be pointless when the detective used investigate votes on poison_us. Using this information, it is possible that most of the people who voted for Poison lastly are mafia, since they recently got the pm. If people want, then change your votes, we all know Poison is going to die, but if everyone votes for poison, then investigate votes would be pointless.
A person who wishes to remain anonymous told me to post this. I'd also like to add that FatalException has a ninja in his avatar. Ninja = spy = pick lock. Sort of.
I doubt that Dapperdan would tell the mafia to vote for poison_us. Those of us who have played before have seen bandwagons entirely turned around in the period of a day (mostly by NerdyTerdy). What if Dapperdan is silently making a bogus clue interpretation for one of his people to post, right now?

Also, I'm suspicious of your anon source. :shifty:

That red clue about the jolly person is clearly Echo. Hes NEVER serious. ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 12 2009, 10:47 pm Echo Post #702

I think it's directed to your happy cat!
And the clue about the face, your cat in your signature is messed up because of the code/language.

I vote Dark_Marine.

None.

Sep 12 2009, 11:37 pm darksnow Post #703

everyone, its poison and darkmarine, :P
(im not part of the game so you dont have to take me seriously)

None.

Sep 12 2009, 11:53 pm Echo Post #704

If you post things like that, I doubt they would let you into the next mafia game.

None.

Sep 12 2009, 11:58 pm darksnow Post #705

but i dont actually mean anything by them, i just want people to hurry up and vote so the game can end :P

None.

Sep 13 2009, 12:30 am Bar Refaeli Post #706

Quote from darksnow
everyone, its poison and darkmarine, :P
(im not part of the game so you dont have to take me seriously)
he said it! it must be true!

None.

Sep 13 2009, 1:06 am Corbo Post #707

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

yeah, it has always been lingie, dm and poison.

fuck you all

Sep 13 2009, 1:11 pm Vi3t-X Post #708

Moose is the secret Mafia kingpin. :bleh:

None.

Sep 13 2009, 2:19 pm poison_us Post #709

Back* from the grave

Quote from Vi3t-X
Moose is DEAD

fix't.
Honestly, I don't see why someone even bothered to re-interpret the clue that the town had against me.

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from name:Anonymous Person
so that shapeshifter can use his investigate votes ability tonight. Dapper most likely told all of his mafia to vote for Poison_Us so that it would be pointless when the detective used investigate votes on poison_us. Using this information, it is possible that most of the people who voted for Poison lastly are mafia, since they recently got the pm. If people want, then change your votes, we all know Poison is going to die, but if everyone votes for poison, then investigate votes would be pointless.

This whole paragraph is bogus...yes, Dapper probably told the mafia to vote for me, but not the reason you goons are thinking of.
Besides, the shifter used his abilities last night to investigrate me. Whoever told you the clues is obviously half insane, or just doesn't pay attention. If you didn't get what I was hinting at, please notice that shifter's roles change every night.

Sep 13 2009, 6:58 pm Riney Post #710

Thigh high affectionado

You can still get shifter's choice or detective again, therefor NOT useless.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sep 13 2009, 9:22 pm FatalException Post #711

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Vi3t-X
Moose is DEAD

fix't.
When you fix things it has to be funny >.>

None.

Sep 13 2009, 9:59 pm lil-Inferno Post #712

Just here for the pie

Moose is NOT dead. I still have the power of Moose in me.

Sep 13 2009, 10:20 pm Riney Post #713

Thigh high affectionado

Get your ass in gear DTBK :|

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sep 13 2009, 11:59 pm Echo Post #714

Dark_Marine and Raccoon are both mafia. Dark_Marine is trying to get people to suspect Darkling as mafia.

None.

Sep 13 2009, 11:59 pm Riney Post #715

Thigh high affectionado

Holy fucking shit echo, thats trippy

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sep 14 2009, 12:12 am Bar Refaeli Post #716

I think Echo is trying to trick you

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Sep 14 2009, 12:19 am by Raccoon.

None.

Sep 14 2009, 3:15 am Generalpie Post #717

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Echo
Dark_Marine and Raccoon are both mafia. Dark_Marine is trying to get people to suspect Darkling as mafia.

Lol quoting this is long and awesome. How long did it take you to do that?

None.

Sep 14 2009, 3:18 am Jack Post #718

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

He used an online converter. At least I hope he did...

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 14 2009, 3:31 am by zany_001.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 14 2009, 3:22 am DT_Battlekruser Post #719

I am waiting for a few things to hopefully happen; day will end later tonight or tomorrow.

None.

Sep 14 2009, 5:30 pm Phobos Post #720

Are you sure about that?

There are more ways to drag someone's attention but I am fairly sure my post would get deleted if I used that way (not against the rules, but still...)

this is signature

Options
Pages: < 1 « 34 35 36 37 3851 >
  Back to forum