Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Drugs?
Drugs?
Jul 12 2009, 5:50 pm
By: ~:Deathawk:~
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 510 >

Jul 13 2009, 4:35 am ToA Post #41

Que Sera, Sera.

Quote from MadZombie
I've tried Weed and Tylenol + Wine.

Idk, is it just me or does anyone else get this lightheaded ness from smoking cigarettes (and Black milds)?

wtf were you thinking? liver damage ftl.

and i love that lightheaded feeling.

Jul 13 2009, 11:07 am MadZombie Post #42

Quote from ToA
Quote from MadZombie
I've tried Weed and Tylenol + Wine.

Idk, is it just me or does anyone else get this lightheaded ness from smoking cigarettes (and Black milds)?

wtf were you thinking? liver damage ftl.

and i love that lightheaded feeling.
What had happened was.... I got sick so i - O WAIT LOL it wasn't tylenol, it was Nyquil. Tylenol would've killed me probly lulz. Anyways i got sick so i took some Nyquil and then i looked in the fridge which had a bottle of wine and I was like "lol k" and drink like 1/6. THEN i read the label on the bottle of nyquil that said to not mix it with alcohol.

Idk why, it felt awesome :hurr:

None.

Jul 13 2009, 6:20 pm Ashamed Post #43

Hear me Raor!!

lol, all i can say is i recommend weed, Try it if you have not yet tried it. Its fun and guess what unlike alcohol you don't throw up! It relaxes you and calms your nerves, Its really fun i don't know what i would do without my daily bowls!

None.

Jul 14 2009, 12:25 am MeNtAlPaTiEnT Post #44

Quote from Ashamed
lol, all i can say is i recommend weed, Try it if you have not yet tried it. Its fun and guess what unlike alcohol you don't throw up! It relaxes you and calms your nerves, Its really fun i don't know what i would do without my daily bowls!
Ask excalibur what he thinks about marijuana and its effects and he will tell you same BS the government spews. I know man, smoking a bowl after a stressful day is certainly a brief time of bliss. After the high wears off, what do you do? Smoke another bowl of course!! :lol:

None.

Jul 14 2009, 12:52 am MadZombie Post #45

Quote from Ashamed
Not true, when I was a light weight my friend forgot to tell me we were doing silver haze and I started to caugh so much it activated my gag reflexes. D:

None.

Jul 14 2009, 1:22 am Ashamed Post #46

Hear me Raor!!

mad that just makes it better!... lol i love smoking, all its bad too is your lungs, and shit what isn't i mean if you live in LA its just as bad any ways! I have smoked weed everyday for the last 6 months.... i have not miss 1 day, even if i had to scrape res!

None.

Jul 14 2009, 1:45 am MillenniumArmy Post #47

Beer and certain types of wine. Only every now and then.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 4:22 am Lingie Post #48

Nothing, and for good reasons.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 14 2009, 4:59 am Atlos Post #49

I go to the occasional party to get drunk, but I'm not a huge drinker really. I don't smoke either, never got into that.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 5:28 am Mr.Camo Post #50

Weed (always dank, all the time)
Shrooms (first time was last thursday, took 3.3 grams)
Cocaine (once, never again)
Alcohol (occasionally, usually when I have no bud it's either wine or whiskey though)
Various prescription drugs (however I do not abuse them outside of the situation that I was prescribed them for)

Educate yourself before you put anything foreign into your body of course, and overall education is good too.
Also, if anyone has any questions relating to drugs don't be afraid to ask me, or go to http://erowid.org/

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jul 14 2009, 5:42 am by Mr.Camo.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 6:01 am Riney Post #51

Thigh high affectionado

Starcraft, my antidrug :hurr:

Though the occasional alchoal once a year is nice ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 14 2009, 7:37 am NudeRaider Post #52

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I'm surprised nobody took Ecstasy (from what i gathered while skimming the topic).
Around here it's almost common at a certain age - at least for those visiting techno clubs.

I never took it, because I would never consume synthetic drugs, but a lot of my friends did.

Alcohol pretty much is my only drug. I started it around 17 and it's still fun :). I can drink quite a lot, so I usually do it when there's a party or something. But it has become pretty rare tbh.

I tried to smoke weed a couple of times, but it had no effect since I had to cough too much.
Then when visiting Netherlands i drank half a pot of weed tea. I didn't feel very much, just a bit funnier and happier, but it was minor and could as well be from the alcohol I drank along the way, so I ate like 2,5 grams together with chocolate (sugar is said to improve the effects). All that changed was that I got extremely red eyes.

So I gave up on all drugs except alcohol and lived happily ever after. :lol:

Jul 14 2009, 9:58 am Syphon Post #53

I drink far too much.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 10:06 am Vrael Post #54

Quote from Syphon
I drink far too much.
I don't usually drink far too much, but once I did end up hospitalized because of it. Shitload of vodka + no tolerance buildup = not good.

Don't plan on doing much else. Of course, I imagine people like Ashamed will say I'm socialized to believe drugs are dumb, but I've seen first hand what they can do to people and how easy they are to abuse, so maybe, just maybe, I'm allowed to come to the conclusion on my own ;).

None.

Jul 14 2009, 9:03 pm Ashamed Post #55

Hear me Raor!!

lol vrael, i was put into the foster care system at the age of 8 because my mom was a mass speed dealer, and she had about 2 million dollars worth of speed when she was busted by her friend. I was never reunited with my mother but i was adopted, lol i now live with my mom :) because she needed some help back on her feet, i got her a job at IBM and everything she is doing good now! Im not telling people to do super bad drugs like speed, i said try pot its a fun drug, did you know if you have 7 plants in your house and you get caught by the cops, where i live its still a mistermeaner, So its not like pot gets people in big trouble usally you get a 100 dollar ticket and your pot taken away. The only way you get in trouble with pot is when you have pounds of it.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 9:33 pm Brontobyte Post #56

Drugs are bad. Mmkay?

None.

Jul 14 2009, 9:34 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #57

I'm actually mildly surprised how many drug addicts there are on SEN.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 9:40 pm Excalibur Post #58

The sword and the faith

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
As am I. But more disappointed I than surprised I suppose.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jul 14 2009, 9:41 pm Dapperdan Post #59

Quote from DT_Battlekruser

This.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 9:49 pm Doodan Post #60

They're everywhere. Get used to it. :P

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 510 >
  Back to forum