Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: eRepublik
eRepublik
May 3 2009, 4:23 am
By: WoAHorde
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 622 >

May 15 2009, 11:28 pm Centreri Post #61

Relatively ancient and inactive

So... how do I eat (I bought food), how do I actually fight in wars, and... etc etc etc.

None.

May 16 2009, 1:42 am TriggR_HappE Post #62

It feeds you automatically. Just make sure there's always at least 1 piece of food in your inventory because for each day it's empty you lose 3 wellness. You have to be level 5 (I think) to fight in wars, and of course there has to be an active war to fight in. When a war is taking place you just go to my places>army>show active wars, then filter the results for active wars, then just go fight, which consists of a single click lol.

None.

May 16 2009, 2:07 am Fisty Post #63

Joined, apparently in New Brunswick, Canada. I thought they just wanted to know where I lived IRL :hurr:

Name: Branflake S. Crowface (bit of an inside joke)

None.

May 16 2009, 5:39 am Riney Post #64

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from TriggR_HappE
It feeds you automatically. Just make sure there's always at least 1 piece of food in your inventory because for each day it's empty you lose 3 wellness. You have to be level 5 (I think) to fight in wars, and of course there has to be an active war to fight in. When a war is taking place you just go to my places>army>show active wars, then filter the results for active wars, then just go fight, which consists of a single click lol.

Actually 3 wellness is if you have 60~80 wellness, I lose 4 a day at 81+

Cent what is yer name?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

May 16 2009, 12:47 pm Fisty Post #65

I'm wondering, would it be worth it to rush my way into the corporate market after making some money and buy a shitty company?

None.

May 16 2009, 7:44 pm Riney Post #66

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:Deathman101
I'm wondering, would it be worth it to rush my way into the corporate market after making some money and buy a shitty company?

The only way youre going to survive with a company is if you have a job that can supply the wages for it for a little while. Look at me, Ive been playing for about 45 days, Im barely gonna start mine today. ;o

ALSO, for all senners in the manufacturing field of work, http://www.erepublik.com/en/company/umbrella-bakery-189525 ...My new company :shifty:

Edit: Also also, if you wish to help my busness without working for it, simply buying food from the Umbrella Bakery works too.

Not just biological weapons anymore. Now Tasty muffins! :D

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on May 16 2009, 9:22 pm by Dark_Marine.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

May 17 2009, 11:21 am TriggR_HappE Post #67

Our erep take-over planning forum seems to be dead. Everyone forget about it?

None.

May 17 2009, 3:51 pm A_of-s_t Post #68

aka idmontie

Of course. Wait 30 days for everyone to get up to levels where they can actually do something and then we'll see.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

May 17 2009, 5:30 pm JaFF Post #69

Guys, if anyone wants my account, please take it. I'm not going to be playing.

Name: JaFFerson
Pass: 1234567890

None.

May 17 2009, 9:33 pm Riney Post #70

Thigh high affectionado

Ok a half of a month has gone by, and my company ironicly will make 5$ profit today if everyone works.

So how bout you senners, whos fought battles, whos done what. Lemme know cause Id like to hire you after getting your wellness up to 100%. Also Ill be paying out the best possible wage if this occurs (Which is probably 0.25$ more than everyone else on the employment market, however you get benefits depending on how much profit you bring in ;D)

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

May 17 2009, 9:40 pm A_of-s_t Post #71

aka idmontie

I'm currently at 48 wellness, I've fought 6 time,s I make 4.17 a day (or so). I lose two wellness a day and gain 2 wellness with the 2 star food I buy. I have my own newspaper. I have 2 gold and am at level 9.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

May 17 2009, 9:43 pm Corbo Post #72

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I quit at like level 6 lololo

fuck you all

May 17 2009, 9:44 pm Riney Post #73

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from A_of-s_t
I'm currently at 48 wellness, I've fought 6 time,s I make 4.17 a day (or so). I lose two wellness a day and gain 2 wellness with the 2 star food I buy. I have my own newspaper. I have 2 gold and am at level 9.

Did you forget to use the hospital or something or did you fight too many times?

I want to hire you, probably because you're one of the few senners that actually still has a decent wellness and already isnt going his own way too much. Also Ill beat any wage your job currently offers :D

ALSO BAD CORBO

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

May 17 2009, 9:46 pm A_of-s_t Post #74

aka idmontie

I get myself to at least 40 wellness, fight, go to the hostpital and fight again to get up levels quickly.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

May 17 2009, 9:49 pm Riney Post #75

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from A_of-s_t
I get myself to at least 40 wellness, fight, go to the hostpital and fight again to get up levels quickly.

Could I bother you to fight once then just heal for the day and get up to 100 wellness? Its actually very important that you do this early to insure easier raises in work, because you'll be 2x more productive than you are now.

Also How much are you getting paid right now?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

May 17 2009, 9:51 pm TriggR_HappE Post #76

I'm so close to level 9. I fought 7 times in the war games so my wellness is only at 35.39 :( I'm at 2.2 manufacturing skill and my job doesn't pay much, which sucks. I'm at 3.5 strength and completely broke with the exception of my 5 gold.

Does starting a newspaper give you experience?

None.

May 17 2009, 9:53 pm Riney Post #77

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from TriggR_HappE
I'm so close to level 9. I fought 7 times in the war games so my wellness is only at 35.39 :( I'm at 2.2 manufacturing skill and my job doesn't pay much, which sucks. I'm at 3.5 strength and completely broke with the exception of my 5 gold.

Im not actually sure, but if you waste 2 gold on 10 welness rather than a newspaper you'll be closer to fighting and healing. Dont do it for experance, use the hospital to get your wellness up to 100% THEN FIGHT.

If you do this, you wont have to waste money on Q3 food for positive wellness, and just buy Q1 food. (From me ;O)

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

May 17 2009, 9:54 pm A_of-s_t Post #78

aka idmontie

No. But, you should only fight untill you are at ABOVE 40. Not below it.

@DM: I'll tell you when I get to 100 wellness.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

May 17 2009, 9:55 pm TriggR_HappE Post #79

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from TriggR_HappE

Im not actually sure, but if you waste 2 gold on 10 welness rather than a newspaper you'll be closer to fighting and healing. Dont do it for experance, use the hospital to get your wellness up to 100% THEN FIGHT.

Lol but the whole point of the war games is to gain experience.

None.

May 17 2009, 9:57 pm Riney Post #80

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from A_of-s_t
No. But, you should only fight untill you are at ABOVE 40. Not below it.

@DM: I'll tell you when I get to 100 wellness.

Still what are you getting paid, I have like 4 30 wellness fuckers in my company leaching wages.

Here Ill even show you http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rFnHN3f_6ciD_yccj4T1zng

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 622 >
  Back to forum