By: WoAHorde
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 722 >

May 17 2009, 9:59 pm A_of-s_t Post #81

aka idmontie

Level 9
Skill 2.60

Today: 4 .1 USD

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

May 17 2009, 10:06 pm Riney Post #82

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from A_of-s_t
Level 9
Skill 2.60

Today: 4 .1 USD

You worked today already? Because Ill gladly pay you 4.5$ if you choose to join my company.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

May 17 2009, 10:39 pm Centreri Post #83

Relatively ancient and inactive

I'm level four with manufacturing skill of 1.25 and 47 wellness. The company I'm in has jobs that pay 8.5 rubles once I reach 2 manufacturing, and I currently make 3.5 rubles. One question - are all currencies equal? As in, does $1 = 1 ruble?

Also, I have 4 level 1 foods and 2 level 2 foods. I'm looking to increase wellness, how do I make it eat the level 2 foods first?

None.

May 17 2009, 10:43 pm TriggR_HappE Post #84

Quote from Centreri
Also, I have 4 level 1 foods and 2 level 2 foods. I'm looking to increase wellness, how do I make it eat the level 2 foods first?

It will automatically eat the higher quality foods first.

I'm pretty sure currency is not equal but I'm not sure.

None.

May 17 2009, 10:45 pm Centreri Post #85

Huh. I lose one wellness from training and one from working; Q2 isn't enough to make up for that? :omfg:

DM, you can't fire bad workers? What kind of businessman are you?

None.

May 17 2009, 11:43 pm Riney Post #86

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Centreri
Huh. I lose one wellness from training and one from working; Q2 isn't enough to make up for that? :omfg:

DM, you can't fire bad workers? What kind of businessman are you?

I want to, but if you have 10 in a manufacturing company, you get a 1.5x work bonus. And no currencies do NOT = the same thing. Also get out of the mother land centy.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

May 17 2009, 11:44 pm Centreri Post #87

nou. How can I find out what's the exchange rate?

None.

May 18 2009, 1:38 am WoAHorde Post #88

My company is shutting its doors until the Iron/Weapons market bottoms out.

None.

May 18 2009, 2:44 am MadZombie Post #89

I'm pretty sure we need to be in Ohio to work for you DM.

None.

May 18 2009, 4:22 am Riney Post #90

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from MadZombie
I'm pretty sure we need to be in Ohio to work for you DM.

Na I work for a company thats in Pennsylvania. You just have to be in the US. Also if you look at my employees, I have one in nevada, massachusetts, NJ, the list goes on.

Also I cleaned up my spreadsheet, this is what my company looks like so far. http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rFnHN3f_6ciD_yccj4T1zng

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 18 2009, 4:33 am by Dark_Marine.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

May 18 2009, 4:57 am marxel Post #91

Hi Sen,

There's this good community of helpful folks back at ePhilippines; right now, ePhil is suffering from a recent money laundering issue and right nao is not participating in any wars. Anyway, this guy messages me and gives me advise on how to level up fast and help our eCountry.

First off, he tells me to go somewhere with active wars always being waged and a Q5 hospital already constructed; somewhere like Romania or Indonesia. He even loaned me a moving ticket just to get me off at a good start :D

Anyway, here's the scheme he tells me to follow. Maybe it'd help some of you who's a little slow on leveling up.

Collapse Box

Repeat Day 3. You'll be getting about 10-13 exp everyday. Just try to maintain an 80-90 wellness before you work because you'll be more likely to get a raise because of your high production, isn't that right, DM? :D

So eh, does the USA have uhm active wars and a Q5 hospital? I'm planning on moving there after I pay my debts to the guy who helped me, then maybe work for Riney. I already have 2.5 skill and would like to work for Umbrella Bakery when I get to 3 manufacturing skill.

None.

May 18 2009, 5:03 am A_of-s_t Post #92

aka idmontie

USA is currently running war games with Ireland.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

May 18 2009, 5:08 am Riney Post #93

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from marxel
Repeat Day 3. You'll be getting about 10-13 exp everyday. Just try to maintain an 80-90 wellness before you work because you'll be more likely to get a raise because of your high production, isn't that right, DM? :D

So eh, does the USA have uhm active wars and a Q5 hospital? I'm planning on moving there after I pay my debts to the guy who helped me, then maybe work for Riney. I already have 2.5 skill and would like to work for Umbrella Bakery when I get to 3 manufacturing skill.

Florida is the place for you then :P Q5 hospital and Q4 defense (Not that it currently matters but hey ;o)

Feel free to come work at any time

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

May 18 2009, 5:30 am DevliN Post #94

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Ok a half of a month has gone by, and my company ironicly will make 5$ profit today if everyone works.

So how bout you senners, whos fought battles, whos done what. Lemme know cause Id like to hire you after getting your wellness up to 100%. Also Ill be paying out the best possible wage if this occurs (Which is probably 0.25$ more than everyone else on the employment market, however you get benefits depending on how much profit you bring in ;D)
Currently level 7.
37.86 wellness.
Wage is $2.80/day at a food company.
0 fights fought.
3.2 Strength.
2.8 Manufacturing.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 18 2009, 5:58 am WoAHorde Post #95

Quote from marxel
Hi Sen,

There's this good community of helpful folks back at ePhilippines; right now, ePhil is suffering from a recent money laundering issue and right nao is not participating in any wars. Anyway, this guy messages me and gives me advise on how to level up fast and help our eCountry.

First off, he tells me to go somewhere with active wars always being waged and a Q5 hospital already constructed; somewhere like Romania or Indonesia. He even loaned me a moving ticket just to get me off at a good start :D

Anyway, here's the scheme he tells me to follow. Maybe it'd help some of you who's a little slow on leveling up.

Collapse Box

Isn't the Philippines in a food crisis?

None.

May 18 2009, 5:59 am Riney Post #96

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from WoAHorde
Isn't the Philippines in a food crisis?

PEACE PROPOGANDAZ!

Idk it was worth a try :|

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

May 18 2009, 9:19 am TriggR_HappE Post #97

Anyone else wish eRomania would just walk out on the game already like they've been threatening to? Getting really annoying. Even the admins are deleting their complaints.

None.

May 18 2009, 3:57 pm LoveLess Post #98

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Joined as SafeReality in Cali. The DM teaches me how to be minion now, yes?

None.

May 18 2009, 8:59 pm Centreri Post #99

Okay.. again, how do I find the exchange rate?
Second, where can I find hospitals?
Third, why the hell am I getting only two wellness a day if I have Q2 food? :(

None.

May 18 2009, 9:46 pm Riney Post #100

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Centreri
Okay.. again, how do I find the exchange rate?
Second, where can I find hospitals?
Third, why the hell am I getting only two wellness a day if I have Q2 food? :(

Hell if you're getting wellness and not constantly losing it youre doing pretty fucking good.

Find it by clicking your nations flag, then searching for the provence you live in (Such as Florida...YES ITS A STATE TOO BUT HEY), then look for the hospital. If you fought a battle that day, use it.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 722 >
  Back to forum