Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
3 30

82%
None.
4 7

19%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 37 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Apr 13 2009, 10:31 pm Symmetry Post #61

Dungeon Master

Quote from Zell.
Maybe you guys should realize this is a rediculous question designed to make no sense, therefore it requires a rediculous answer, 11.

No, it's OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND. Corbo said so himself.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 13 2009, 10:40 pm Corbo Post #62

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Zell.
Maybe you guys should realize this is a rediculous question designed to make no sense, therefore it requires a rediculous answer, 11.

But seriously its some kind of reaction test to see if you try to figure it out, get angry, give up, be patient, etc... or what kind of crazy solutions you use to justify your answer. Case closed.
Maybe you guys should realize this is a rediculous grammar designed to make no sene, therefore it requires a rediculous quote, 9001.

fuck you all

Apr 13 2009, 11:53 pm New-Guy Post #63

I think this topic has been pretty entertaining. I just sat here and read the entire thing in 5 minutes. That's a good 5 minutes well spent I think.

I believe this whole thing was started to get us to do exactly what we just did. Freak out about it, and how it doesn't make sense.

None.

Apr 14 2009, 12:07 am DT_Battlekruser Post #64

First dot starts the triangle.
Second dot creates a line.
Third dot creates an angle.
Fourth dot finishes the triangle.

... which is the logic used by all noobs of a noob major LOLOLOLOL

Ah, yes, now I get it :lol:

But you could just as easily say 6 then, depending on the API you're using.

None.

Apr 14 2009, 12:13 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #65

Just here for the activity... well not really

Quote from Corbo
Quote from Zell.

But seriously its some kind of reaction test to see if you try to figure it out, get angry, give up, be patient, etc... or what kind of crazy solutions you use to justify your answer. Case closed.
Maybe you guys should realize this is a rediculous grammar designed to make no sene, therefore it requires a rediculous quote, 9001.

So you're saying that "How many dots in a triangle?" is secretly wrong because it should be "How many dots ARE in a triangle?"

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Apr 14 2009, 12:19 am Corbo Post #66

Interesting, explain?

fuck you all

Apr 14 2009, 12:20 am Symmetry Post #67

Dungeon Master

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Quote from Corbo
Quote from Zell.

So you're saying that "How many dots in a triangle?" is secretly wrong because it should be "How many dots ARE in a triangle?"

I pointed that out to him, actually.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 14 2009, 3:43 am DT_Battlekruser Post #68

Quote from Corbo

Interesting, explain?

If you're not doing a vector-based shape drawing algorithm then you have to do 3 lines. But now that I think about it, anything these days should only need 4 points to make a triangle. It's still "3 points" if you can count a circular reference :P

None.

Apr 14 2009, 3:59 am Corbo Post #69

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Quote from Corbo

Interesting, explain?

If you're not doing a vector-based shape drawing algorithm then you have to do 3 lines. But now that I think about it, anything these days should only need 4 points to make a triangle. It's still "3 points" if you can count a circular reference :P

Actually vector based programs only need two points to create any polygon. Just a center point and a "radius" since they inscribe them in a circle :P

fuck you all

Apr 14 2009, 4:10 am A_of-s_t Post #70

aka idmontie

I'm pretty sure its an infinite amount of dots since lines are made up of an infinite amount of dots, there are three lines. Therefore, there are an infinite amount of dots.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Apr 14 2009, 4:17 am Decency Post #71

Social Analysis

Not math. Stop trying to be smart and realize he's duping you.

None.

Apr 14 2009, 4:21 am A_of-s_t Post #72

aka idmontie

Quote from name:FaZ-
Social Analysis

Not math. Stop trying to be smart and realize he's duping you.
The whole experiment is null anyway because he has no control group and he is interfering with the experiment itself.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Apr 14 2009, 4:22 am EzDay281 Post #73

since lines are made up of [...] dots
What?

None.

Apr 14 2009, 4:27 am A_of-s_t Post #74

aka idmontie

Quote from EzDay281
since lines are made up of [...] dots
What?
A line is an infinite amount of dots or points, a plane is an infinite amount of lines, and a cube (or any other 3D object) is made of an infinite amount of planes.

>.> Duh.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Apr 14 2009, 5:43 am DT_Battlekruser Post #75

Quote from Corbo
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Quote from Corbo

Interesting, explain?

Actually vector based programs only need two points to create any polygon. Just a center point and a "radius" since they inscribe them in a circle :P

Clever. You mean a center and a start point, right? A circle doesn't describe a unique triangle.

Quote from A_of-s_t
I'm pretty sure its an infinite amount of dots since lines are made up of an infinite amount of dots, there are three lines. Therefore, there are an infinite amount of dots.

A finite number of pixels though.

None.

Apr 21 2009, 11:07 pm Phobos Post #76

Are you sure about that?

Corbo claims there are 4 points:
1- Begin
2- Stop for next line
3- Stop for next line
4- Finish triangle

I do however, believe there are but 3 points, because point 1 and 4 are the same, unless you raise your pen to place it over again in the same spot. ERGO, CORBO FAILS AND I WIN.

Quote from Zell
rediculous
Quote from Zell
rediculous
Quote from Zell
rediculous
Quote from Zell
rediculous
:hurr:

I sense epic fail within such as post, considering it's been your first post in months.

this is signature

Apr 21 2009, 11:27 pm NudeRaider Post #77

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

So are you going to tell us what your analysis was about exactly and what the results were?
And (if relevant) what the correct answer to the poll is - along with a brief explanation?

Apr 22 2009, 6:48 pm rockz Post #78

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

l
enter
click
click
click
c
enter

Dots are the clicks.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum