Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: Who's makin' what when SCII comes out?
Who's makin' what when SCII comes out?
Sep 30 2007, 7:57 pm
By: Centreri
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 810 >

Mar 31 2008, 8:26 pm DevliN Post #101

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Monopoly, all the way. :)

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 8 2008, 7:49 am ejac1337 Post #102

Pleasure Nova

None.

Apr 8 2008, 6:38 pm Hug A Zergling Post #103

I didnt even know there was a monopoly for SC1!

Ill be making Nuke The Whales, because its so simple :P

Someone should make tremors!

None.

Apr 8 2008, 8:00 pm JordanN Post #104

The haunted battlecruiser :D

None.

Apr 8 2008, 9:50 pm ejac1337 Post #105

Quote from Hug A Zergling
There isn't as far as I know. I know of two projects that have been done to make monopoly and they both failed.

None.

Apr 9 2008, 12:28 pm DevliN Post #106

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from name:Ejac
There isn't as far as I know. I know of two projects that have been done to make monopoly and they both failed.
Yeah, mine was one of them. Perhaps SC2's release will give me the incentive to redo and actually finish it. :shifty:

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 9 2008, 6:19 pm Clokr_ Post #107

I'll start hacking SCII maps lol

?????

Apr 10 2008, 12:29 am Hug A Zergling Post #108

Hmm...I think that SC2's triggers wont be that much different for monopoly. I thought about making one too, but knew it wouldn't work out. Lol someone should make a simplfied version, Like how risk got simplified into something totla different from the board game.

None.

Apr 10 2008, 12:12 pm DevliN Post #109

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

If its anything like World Edit, then it would be simpler to do a lot of the redundant triggers. I haven't messed around with World Edit much, though, so I'm not sure how much easier it would be. I just think SC2 in general would renew my interest in map making, and that alone would make me attempt it again. :)

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2008, 2:06 pm Demented Shaman Post #110

Hmm...I think that SC2's triggers wont be that much different for monopoly. I thought about making one too, but knew it wouldn't work out. Lol someone should make a simplfied version, Like how risk got simplified into something totla different from the board game.
No, I'm sure triggering for almost any map would be drastically different in terms of efficiency, especially for the more complex maps.

None.

Apr 10 2008, 6:02 pm LoveLess Post #111

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from DevliN
Quote from name:Ejac
Yeah, mine was one of them. Perhaps SC2's release will give me the incentive to redo and actually finish it. :shifty:
There were three by my count. Devlin's, target's and I also had a monopoly project that might be continued now that I am a little less occupied with other big maps.

None.

Apr 10 2008, 6:42 pm Hug A Zergling Post #112

I wouldn't be able to stand that many triggs. the terran would be fun tho!

None.

Apr 10 2008, 9:06 pm Test Post #113

I'm going to make a tonne of really cool sounding maps and add the rickroll song to them. ^^

None.

Apr 10 2008, 10:00 pm lil-Inferno Post #114

Just here for the pie

I'm totally going to make a strip lil-Inferno map.

Apr 11 2008, 4:49 am FatalException Post #115

Quote from Test
I'm going to make a tonne of really cool sounding maps and add the rickroll song to them. ^^
That is... Such a great idea!! Why didn't I think of that?

None.

Apr 11 2008, 4:16 pm LoveLess Post #116

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I wouldn't be able to stand that many triggs. the terran would be fun tho!
If I finish my co-op Monopoly project, you'll be blown away by the terrain ;)

None.

Apr 11 2008, 6:30 pm FatalException Post #117

So, I'm used to original trigedit. Am I going to have to relearn everything I know about mapping in SC2? :dontgetit:

None.

May 23 2009, 2:37 pm Kaias Post #118

I'll probably try making an rpg not necessarily to finish but because it covers the most concepts and aspects of map making. Essentially, I'd make an rpg to learn just like I did when I began SC1 mapping 7 years ago.

None.

May 23 2009, 8:20 pm Fierce Post #119

RPGs will own now. I've played one on Warcraft 3 and it had a load/save ability (like you would type -save and it would give you an ID like username_unittype_randomID# and you could then go back playing with different players and type -load username_unittype_randomID# and then your unit would have the same spells, level, etc.)

None.

May 25 2009, 10:50 pm BiOAtK Post #120

Quote from Fierce
RPGs will own now. I've played one on Warcraft 3 and it had a load/save ability (like you would type -save and it would give you an ID like username_unittype_randomID# and you could then go back playing with different players and type -load username_unittype_randomID# and then your unit would have the same spells, level, etc.)
You can do the same thing in SC1 but there's no text function, it's unloading from dropships and stuff.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 810 >
  Back to forum