Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege v1.6
Temple Siege v1.6
Feb 12 2009, 6:20 am
By: UnholyUrine
Pages: < 1 « 54 55 56 57 5870 >

Sep 28 2009, 7:55 pm FlashBeer Post #1101

Quote from killer_sss
general tip never up spawn when your are facing a ling.

Unless you up the spawn to rines before he gets lurks. Then you can pile them up with your teammates.

None.

Sep 28 2009, 8:37 pm killer_sss Post #1102

if pile up you mean blocking thats cheating. if you didn't mean this then it wont help you as the ling will still continue to feed and eventually get lurks. Once he does he will quickly out exp you because you decided to feed him.

None.

Sep 28 2009, 10:33 pm DrakeClawfang Post #1103

He never got Lurks until near the end, up until then he stuck to his l2. So I figured Hydras could hold off Zealots and Reavers, and they did for a bit, then he got Lurkers and tore them up easily. And yes, he eventually surpassed me in Exp despite an initial lead thanks to the feed i was getting.

None.

Sep 28 2009, 11:25 pm OlimarandLouie Post #1104

I think a reason why some people dislike fighting mutant is because it's so fast and small, therefore hard to a-click or cast ensnare or whatever on it. I encounter this problem alot as Dark Mage... :(

None.

Sep 29 2009, 1:55 am FlashBeer Post #1105

Can something PLEASE be done about mech being vincible at the temple, I was going to save a replay, but I was so frustrated I just quit the game.
Earlier my teammate dropped, so I was left as a Psion vs Mech and DM.
I saved up for 3 war factories, 2 golem tribuals, and an archer camp, spawned all in one night. Of course you can guess what happened, the Mech tanked it all, exped like crazy, and just sent reavers back. He must of have over 20 reavers at his base, along with other units. DM was pretty useless early, but managed to feed off Mech's tanking, which earned him over 5000 exp. Completely ridiculous, of course he had the nerve to rub it in.

Btw, what makes the recall thins happen on reavers, it happened to the enemy reavers. What does it do?

None.

Sep 29 2009, 4:03 am killer_sss Post #1106

lol flash you and me have had the same problems. Idk how many times i bitched about that stupid bullshit.

to drake: that is one of the things that makes mutant so deadly. He can bash you all game with l2 but if you make it to his advantage to use l3 he most certainly will.

None.

Sep 29 2009, 6:40 pm DrakeClawfang Post #1107

Yeah, it's specially problematic for the Warrior, because your L2 traps you as much as it does the Mutant, so his L2 is that much stronger. And sure, your L3 stuns him, but you still have to get in and attack him.

None.

Oct 2 2009, 7:13 pm DrakeClawfang Post #1108

Just a general comment as well. To UU: In addition to moving heroes around, the Phantom's L3 also works as a makeshift stun, just hook an enemy and use it to hold them in place. Any comment on that?

None.

Oct 2 2009, 9:50 pm FlashBeer Post #1109

Quote from DrakeClawfang
Just a general comment as well. To UU: In addition to moving heroes around, the Phantom's L3 also works as a makeshift stun, just hook an enemy and use it to hold them in place. Any comment on that?

That's pretty much the only thing people use it for, ever since Phantom became a hero.

None.

Oct 4 2009, 2:28 am OlimarandLouie Post #1110

Quote from FlashBeer
Quote from DrakeClawfang

That's pretty much the only thing people use it for, ever since Phantom became a hero.
Actually, I (much to my opponents dismay :lol: ) use phantom's l3 to drag them into our base cannons.
^^

None.

Oct 4 2009, 2:58 am ClansAreForGays Post #1111

In case you feel like a little bit of old school http://www.staredit.net/topic/8711/ Maybe there can be a v1.6 tourny next

Oct 4 2009, 3:22 am FlashBeer Post #1112

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Actually, I (much to my opponents dismay :lol: ) use phantom's l3 to drag them into our base cannons.
^^
If your opponents attack you at your base.

None.

Oct 4 2009, 7:20 am MEMEME670 Post #1113

Quote from FlashBeer
Quote from OlimarandLouie
^^
If your opponents attack you at your base.

Well its either that or never kill the base, which can be deadly vs phantom.

None.

Oct 6 2009, 2:48 am OlimarandLouie Post #1114

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Maybe there can be a v1.6 tourny next
I hope 1.6 will be out soon... I'm growing impatient :-_-:

None.

Oct 6 2009, 10:27 pm killer_sss Post #1115

unholy hasn't made a peep here. it has all been in the original thread. He is too preoccupied with his rpg.

None.

Oct 7 2009, 7:26 pm xYoshix Post #1116

Quote from killer_sss
unholy hasn't made a peep here. it has all been in the original thread. He is too preoccupied with his rpg.
I don't know about an rpg from him, but I'm certain that he's making a silly game called "Playground tag" :P

None.

Oct 7 2009, 8:43 pm killer_sss Post #1117

well apparently hes in the 2009 rpg challange thing so idk. never can tell if unholy will complete something lol.

it also appears that m8 wasn't being worked on either as the new map from moose has appeared in the showcase forum.

None.

Oct 7 2009, 8:57 pm ClansAreForGays Post #1118

M8 is being worked on again.

Oct 8 2009, 12:38 am Moose Post #1119

We live in a society.

Quote from killer_sss
it also appears that m8 wasn't being worked on either as the new map from moose has appeared in the showcase forum.
Oh ye of little faith!

Oct 8 2009, 1:37 am OlimarandLouie Post #1120

Wait... then what happened to 1.6... :-_-: I'm never going to get my versions straight

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 54 55 56 57 5870 >
  Back to forum