Feb 12 2009, 3:31 am
By: Echo
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 6 >

Feb 17 2009, 12:48 pm Hug A Zergling Post #61

Devastator is going to be bad :dontgetit:

None.

Apr 2 2009, 7:04 pm Echo Post #62

Updated.
These are the verified Transformers that will be in the movie.

None.

Apr 2 2009, 7:18 pm Devourer Post #63

Hello

I jsut found a new transformer
it's TOOO sexy for this world.
THIS is a real transformer, but not out of cars...

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 2 2009, 7:45 pm MadZombie Post #64

oommmmfffgg sideways? Isn't he like the Silver surfer for unicron?

None.

Apr 3 2009, 2:52 am omginbd Post #65

Hmmm... I was a fan of the first transformers... but... To me it seems that they were like lets take a tractor and turn it into a robot and add futuristic weapons and lasers then increase size by 100x and name it Devastator.

None.

Apr 3 2009, 4:11 am Echo Post #66

Quote from omginbd
Hmmm... I was a fan of the first transformers... but... To me it seems that they were like lets take a tractor and turn it into a robot and add futuristic weapons and lasers then increase size by 100x and name it Devastator.
They've always had constructicons...

None.

Apr 3 2009, 7:24 pm MadZombie Post #67

Quote from omginbd
Isn't this what they do to basically everything in original transformers one? cept with less sarcasm?

None.

Apr 4 2009, 3:19 am omginbd Post #68

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from omginbd
Isn't this what they do to basically everything in original transformers one? cept with less sarcasm?
Meh, kinda, but without the 100x size. :bleh: Sarcasm is the best. Everything always needs more sarcasm.

None.

Apr 18 2009, 8:20 pm Echo Post #69

This song has leaked parts of the movie.

New Trailer!
http://vimeo.com/4208071?pg=embed&sec=&hd=1

Pictures of the Transformers
Warning! Huge pictures
Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Sideswipe looks awesome!

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 19 2009, 12:59 am by Bill Clinton.

None.

May 19 2009, 1:22 am Echo Post #70

New Linkin Park song for Transformers 2.

None.

May 19 2009, 1:39 am Dem0n Post #71

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Scorponok is in this? I thought the army ripped him apart?

Jun 24 2009, 8:56 am Echo Post #72

Transformers is out today, at least in the USA.

I'm suprised on how they kept Soundwave from being revealed.

None.

Jun 24 2009, 9:23 am Doodan Post #73

This movie looks worse than the first one. I will probably get dragged along to see this with my friends. I won't mind terribly if someone else pays for my ticket. I would not go see this on my own time or with my own money.

None.

Jun 24 2009, 9:56 am Echo Post #74

I've heard from my friends that the movie was actually pretty good, even better than the first one.

None.

Jun 24 2009, 11:06 am Hug A Zergling Post #75

Quote from Echo
I've heard from my friends that the movie was actually pretty good, even better than the first one.
Is this from a fan's point of view or some guys who are blown away by special effect explosions?

And I think they made devastator way to big. I mean he was big, but comparing him to Optimus Prime, he wasn't THAT much larger.

None.

Jun 24 2009, 5:55 pm Echo Post #76

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Quote from Echo
Is this from a fan's point of view or some guys who are blown away by special effect explosions?

And I think they made devastator way to big. I mean he was big, but comparing him to Optimus Prime, he wasn't THAT much larger.
Yes they were in the original Transformers.

None.

Jun 24 2009, 10:57 pm Hug A Zergling Post #77

Quote from Echo
Quote from Hug A Zergling
Quote from Echo

Yes they were in the original Transformers.

But like THAT?!

And why isn't he green and purple :(

None.

Jun 24 2009, 11:38 pm Riney Post #78

Thigh high affectionado

Tickets ordered on fandango, going to see it friday. Ill tell you guys what its like then ;D

Fuck friday, Im going to see it at 3. BRB GUIZ

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 25 2009, 4:21 pm by Dark_Marine.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jun 26 2009, 12:27 am Riney Post #79

Thigh high affectionado

Saw it, Loved it.

Defently a LOT MORE fighting sequences in it than the first, which is what made me decide I liked this one more than the first. Also the camera wasnt shaking as much and was focused on the fighting sequences.

There were two hints to sequils in this movie, One at the end when Starscream and Megatron decide "LOLFUCK DIS PRIME BOUT TO WHOUP US IF WE DUN RUN", and two, a Bad Boys II Poster (Also directed by Micheal Bay), which means the ideas of him conciveing a 3rd bad boys is even greater.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jun 26 2009, 12:30 am Echo Post #80

Yeah, they agreed for 3 more sequels in a contract :P

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 6 >
  Back to forum