Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: 2009 Last Stand RPG Challenge
2009 Last Stand RPG Challenge
Jan 1 2009, 12:00 am
By: Kaias
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 625 >

Jan 1 2009, 10:14 pm FatalException Post #61

No. Unless you made it an AoSRPG, which would be ridiculous.

And by ridiculous I mean awesome. :P

None.

Jan 2 2009, 12:37 am Psychic_Genius Post #62

Well I think I'm in. With a project called "Human Rangers RPG". I'll do my best here. I won't let lethal beat me up! :D hehe, well Happy new year everyone.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 1:03 am ClansAreForGays Post #63

Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Quote from name:Epoch
Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Are modded maps allowed?

Nope :P I asked that same question.

Well that's retarded. I will not be entering under any circumstance, then.
I second this!

Jan 2 2009, 1:22 am Biophysicist Post #64

AoSRPG? How would that work?

Seriously, I might do that if I knew how.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 1:31 am hinoatashi Post #65

Top part of the map is dedicated to an RPG with bosses, but you can train and whatnot by going to the bottom part of the map, which has a constant AoS theme? That's my best idea. :(

None.

Jan 2 2009, 2:56 am Pigy_G Post #66

AoSRPG? How would that work?

Seriously, I might do that if I knew how.

How about a constant battle between two castles is going on and you control a individual hero like in temple siege, and you have quests like sabotage the enemys base and find the hermit in the wilderness or collect 5 Magical Mushrooms for the castle wizards potion, Sabotage could be like cutting the ropes on a catapult or poisioning the food supply, either stealthly or by shooting rotten cows over the wall. You could plant traps within the enemys castle, Both castles have giant interiors on a 256x256 map that you can actually go inside with rooms and things, you could sneak in through the back and assassinate a royal or something.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 4:31 am Kaias Post #67

I have to say I'm very pleased with the turn out so far; let's hope most of these projects make it to the end. Thanks to all who have contributed so far and good luck to everyone participating!

Also >> Updated

None.

Jan 2 2009, 4:34 am Demented Shaman Post #68

We should start a bet. I bet that at most 3 of the projects on the list get done. :lol:

None.

Jan 2 2009, 4:51 am Dapperdan Post #69

Quote from name:Mayor
We should start a bet. I bet that at most 3 of the projects on the list get done. :lol:

That's an awful high #, don't you think?

None.

Jan 2 2009, 4:52 am JaBoK Post #70

I've got one in the works, but it isn't too far so I'll enter it. Doesn't have a name yet, but it will when it's done.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 5:02 am Demented Shaman Post #71

Quote from Dapperdan

Meh, I'm assuming that Kaias and Lethal's collaboration will be one of the maps so that just leaves two more.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 5:15 am Dapperdan Post #72

Quote from Dapperdan

Meh, I'm assuming that Kaias and Lethal's collaboration will be one of the maps so that just leaves two more.

O, I see. That makes more sense.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 5:34 am Norm Post #73

I am entering this with a map entitled: Heavy Metal RPG.

It's an RPG about heavy metal.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 6:32 am Lord Malvanis Post #74

Put me in as "Void RPG"
An RPG about my heros adventure through the many parts of the Void.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 7:39 am HailFire Post #75

Since I have a whole year to lrn2 not suck at mapping, I'll probably churn out something; no name yet, though.

Also, if Impeached is willing to collaborate, I'd be more than willing to team up with him; we made some pretty neat maps together (even if he did most of the work :P)

None.

Jan 2 2009, 9:01 am Vrael Post #76

I started a map a while ago of a caliber I think consistent with what this contest wants to produce. I am pretty far in, though I am also pretty far from done. So far the map is 791KB with 1621 triggers as of last count, which should give you some idea of how far I've come, but I've only just started getting things done really. The first post said maps already in production are okay, but am I too far in? If I am allowed to enter, I would like to, with an entry called Tenebrous RPG.

Edit: How do I donate to the pot?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 2 2009, 9:43 am by Vrael. Reason: How do I donate?

None.

Jan 2 2009, 10:19 am Tyr4nT Post #77

Put me in,

but I dont got a name yet for it. It'll come in the next few days.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 2:58 pm Kaias Post #78

Quote from Vrael
I started a map a while ago of a caliber I think consistent with what this contest wants to produce. I am pretty far in, though I am also pretty far from done. So far the map is 791KB with 1621 triggers as of last count, which should give you some idea of how far I've come, but I've only just started getting things done really. The first post said maps already in production are okay, but am I too far in? If I am allowed to enter, I would like to, with an entry called Tenebrous RPG.

Edit: How do I donate to the pot?
I'll put you up. If it doesn't turn out that you get a good portion done in 2009 or finish, it won't be applicable. Donations are made by sending them to me.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 6:28 pm Madroc Post #79

Put me and TassadarZeratul in for Build-A-Ship-Workshop.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 6:33 pm Demented Shaman Post #80

Quote from Madroc
Put me and TassadarZeratul in for Build-A-Ship-Workshop.
What does this mean?
Progress:
Triggers - 15%
0% Progress: 15%100%

Terrain - 15%
0% Progress: 15%100%

Testing - 10% (we'll be testing as we go)
0% Progress: 10%100%

Concepting - 90%
0% Progress: 90%100%

Total -
0% Progress: 100%100%

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 625 >
  Back to forum