Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: 2009 Last Stand RPG Challenge
2009 Last Stand RPG Challenge
Jan 1 2009, 12:00 am
By: Kaias
Pages: < 1 2 3 425 >

Jan 1 2009, 1:26 am Morphling Post #21

Wait, you changed it so one player maps are allowed, why?

None.

Jan 1 2009, 1:26 am Echo Post #22

I think I'll go with my old RPG plan name. Story RPG. Until further noted.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 1:27 am Kaias Post #23

Quote from Morphling
Wait, you changed it so one player is allowed, why?
If by one player you mean a two man team limit, it's been that way for a long time.

Quote from Echo
I think I'll go with my old RPG plan name. Story RPG. Until further noted.
Sounds good.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 1:29 am Morphling Post #24

Sorry, wasnt clear enough. I meant amount of players in the rpg. I edited my post, but i guess you responded before then.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 1:29 am hinoatashi Post #25

Quote from Kaias
Quote from Morphling
Wait, you changed it so one player is allowed, why?
If by one player you mean a two man team limit, it's been that way for a long time.

I think he's asking:

Why are you allowing one player maps to be submitted? At least, I'm pretty sure.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 1:30 am scwizard Post #26

Chances of me entering are less than 20% \:teehee\:

None.

Jan 1 2009, 1:30 am Kaias Post #27

Quote from Morphling
Sorry, wasnt clear enough. I meant amount of players in the rpg. I edited my post, but i guess you responded before then.
It's never been exclusively multiplayer rpgs.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 2:05 am DevliN Post #28

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Eh why not, I'm in. No title for the project yet.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 1 2009, 2:34 am Fwop_ Post #29

I'm in. Cataclysm.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 3:11 am qPirateKing Post #30

Add me to the mix.

Working title: Wonder

None.

Jan 1 2009, 3:34 am Pigy_G Post #31

Do I have to sign up now? I may or may not compete, depending on how the north wind blows..

None.

Jan 1 2009, 3:54 am Dapperdan Post #32

I'm actually intrigued by this competition. Chances are that I won't participate... but I may have enough free time this summer. Anything's possible. I'd need someone to do it with me tho.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 5:01 am T-Virus Post #33

Eteft and myself would like to participate in this contest with our next project we have just started on especially for this contest called:

[ Legends & Legacies ]

Production thread will be up in a few days =P

None.

Jan 1 2009, 5:07 am DevliN Post #34

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quick question about the deadline:
[/quote]Our objective is to fuel and produce quality high-end maps for the Starcraft community in its dying years. We hope to make a competition of unprecedented magnitude, the best the mapping community has to offer- to make one last bang before we go.[/quote]

Theoretically (and I say theoretically because I know this is a hot topic right now) if SC2 comes out sometime in 2009, would the deadline be affected by that?

I think this challenge idea is great, and with the time limit given, no one should have an excuse not to make and turn something in. But if this is for one last hoorah! and SC2 hits half-way through the competition, that might affect productivity a bit.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 1 2009, 5:21 am Pigy_G Post #35

I think everyone who possibley can should submit, this can be our tribute to StarCraft, as we advance into a new age and foreign ground, Remember the past, Enjoy the present, Don't fear the future.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 6:40 am Rantent Post #36

A CHALLENGE!?! \:omfg\:

None.

Jan 1 2009, 7:03 am GeneralRob Post #37

My username is GeneralRob, i will be submitting a map for this contest. Though i dont have a name chosen for my project, I want it to have the same atmosphere as the fallout games.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 7:14 am Ei47 Post #38

I think I'll enter also. I had an idea planned out for an rpg anyways where the heros would be me and my bnet friends, but I'd feel conceited if i played that public so I guess i'll have to change the theme.

None.

Jan 1 2009, 8:12 am Clokr_ Post #39

I'm planning on making a RPG map but I don't know if I'll start or finish it before 09. Do we have to sign up now or can be sign up anytime on this year?

?????

Jan 1 2009, 8:42 am PridefulOne Post #40

I guess I'll start working on mine based off of rough ideas atm.

Witch Hunt: Forgotten Sacrament

And I apologize if I offend any wiccans, neopagans, etc. This is NOT targeted at you. I respect your religion and as a Spiritualist, I'm very open-minded to other religious beliefs and ritualistic practices.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 425 >
  Back to forum