By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 712 >

Dec 1 2008, 5:16 am Biophysicist Post #81

Quote from Oyen
Wow...we lost the boondock...not good.... :(
And who the heck protected the boondock's target!? >:(
...Me... *cowers*

Anyway, my clue interpretations:
The Mafians laughed. "Where's your death god now?" one said, referring to the Deerwhale of the past.
This could be a reference to death note or bleach. Although it also says it is referring to the Deerwhale, so I'm not sure about that.
Speaking of the deerwhale...
the Deerwhale of the past.
The deerwhale in the previous game was NudeRaider. Perhaps this is a clue that points to him.
This could also refer to Hug A Zergling, w o said he would "join any Deerwhale-related cult" in Cult of the Deerwhale, before CotDw became Town Brigade.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 5:30 am Ultraviolet Post #82

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Guys... The Detective and the Announcer know each other in this game. Unless the Detective AND the Announcer are both retarded, the Detective will tell the Announcer his findings, so anything the Announcer says is gaurenteeded to be true. So dm =/= Mafia.

Or maybe I fail, in which case ignore me.

The announcer told me he trusted DM before the night was over. I don't believe the detective actually investigated DM.

Dec 1 2008, 5:32 am Oyen Post #83

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Quote from Oyen
Wow...we lost the boondock...not good.... :(
And who the heck protected the boondock's target!? >:(
...Me... *cowers*
Unless the boondock specifically told you who he was gonna attack, you're only guessing that you're the person that protected his target. Also, admitting you used your Dodge/Save would make you an easy target for the mafia, since they now know you can't dodge. :-_-:

More clue interpretations:
The Mafia laughed, and placed a rather large tip on the counter of the bar, leaving to tell their crime boss the good news.
The town's favorite bar was now in disarray, but that nice tip the Mafia gave them would be more than enough to repair it.
These clues indicate that this mafian is wealthy. Since the only form of money on SEN is minerals, perhaps this points to someone with a lot of minerals. NudeRaider has the most minerals (over 2000 minerals) of all the players here. This could point to him.
I originally thought this mafia may have been someone who donated money to SEN, but none of the players here have done that.

EDIT: Hey, I just realized something. Doesn't the detective normally get the information from his investigation when the next day begins? When I was a detective in SEN MAFIA 8, the results I gained from investigating during the night were sent to me at the beginning of the day. Does the detective receive his information before daytime in this game?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 1 2008, 5:44 am by Oyen.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 6:17 am Greo Post #84

For this game, the Detective receives his information as soon as he asks for it, and I can safely assume that he'll live through the night. I do this to give the Announcer a chance to use this information on the following night (after all, the two know each other!)
Three hits were placed tonight, one was denied by a townsperson.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 8:35 pm Phobos Post #85

Are you sure about that?

MMMhhhmmm... I can't decide who to vote for... For today, I abstain

this is signature

Dec 1 2008, 9:46 pm Oyen Post #86

I am gonna vote for NudeRaider.
He hasn't seemed very active this game, like he was during the last game. He also hasn't posted any clue interpretations so far this game. In addition to his odd behavior, there are the deerwhale and wealth clues I brought up earlier that connect to him.
I'm not 100% sold on the grinning clue pointing to FlyingHat, since, if I recall correctly, Greo has used a grinning clue like that before in a previous speed mafia game. I doubt he would repeat the same clue against someone.
Anyway, my vote will be for NudeRaider unless someone brings up some better clue interpretations.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 10:18 pm Biophysicist Post #87

I /still/ think the Deerwhale clue points to Hug A Zergling.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 10:31 pm Riney Post #88

Thigh high affectionado

I vote Hug a Zergling

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 1 2008, 10:36 pm HailFire Post #89

I resign.

While I had hoped that life would give me evidence to the contrary (which is why I signed up), I haven't had the time/inclination to do any serious Mafia playing for a while; I seem to be coming down with the flu, and I've been occupied by a variety of on(and off)line things. Hopefully, I can get things together in the near future so that I may resume providing you all with my brilliant insights. :P

Blame atmospheric noise.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 11:08 pm NudeRaider Post #90

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I will do as our Announcer asked: I listen to DM.
I vote HaZ

Dec 1 2008, 11:22 pm Biophysicist Post #91

Bandwagon time!

I change my vote to Hug A Zergling, because the grin clue seems kind o weak in retrospect. And because he gets mad when I shoot people with Zerglings.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 12:43 am Conspiracy Post #92

I vote Flying Hat, for two reasons!

1. Last Nights title. (Had something to do with grinning)
2. All of the grinning in todays morning post.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 2:04 am Greo Post #93

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
----------------------------------------
Epoch :: FlyingHat
TassadarZeratul :: Hug a Zergling
NudeRaider :: Hug a Zergling
Dark_Marine :: Hug A Zergling
Oyen :: NudeRaider
NerdyTerdy :: Dark_Marine
Echo :: TassadarZeratul
Vi3t-X :: FlyingHat

Abstain: Phobos (1)

Currently slated for lynch: Hug A Zergling (3)
Qutting: HailFire

9 of 15 votes counted.
Day end: <24 hours.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 2:06 am lil-Inferno Post #94

Just here for the pie

I vote HaZ. Bandwagon gogogo.

Dec 2 2008, 2:50 am FlyingHat Post #95

I want to vote for HaZ.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 3:07 am Hug A Zergling Post #96

That Haz character seems like a pretty suspicious fella. i vote Hug A Zergling

None.

Dec 2 2008, 3:13 am Oyen Post #97

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Heh, for a second there, I didn't realize you were Hug a Zergling. :lol:
Anyway, I see everyone is voting for Hug a Zergling. I don't really think we have enough evidence (if any) to convict him....but since the godfather has the ability to place 3 votes on anyone he chooses, I suppose its better that we all unite and vote against the same person. That way if he is indeed mafia, the godfather's 3 extra votes wont be enough to stop us.
I change my vote to Hug a Zergling.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 3:29 am Biophysicist Post #98

Quote from FlyingHat
I want to vote for HaZ.

So do you vote for HaZ or not?

Quote from Hug A Zergling
... No comment. Y u vote 4 urself?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 2 2008, 3:34 am by TassadarZeratul.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 4:43 am Echo Post #99

Hey retards, any clues that even leads to Hug A Zergling?
I vote nuderaider to attempt to break the bandwagon.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 2 2008, 5:12 am by Echo.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 6:10 am Dapperdan Post #100

I vote NudeEcho.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 712 >
  Back to forum