Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia VI: Political Strife
Speed Mafia VI: Political Strife
Nov 26 2008, 10:27 pm
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 612 >

Nov 29 2008, 7:14 pm Echo Post #61

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
I'm back from Pennsylvania and ready for duty! Or whatever.
Yeah well, maybe you're mafia too? Trying to trick us with this jibber jabber.

None.

Nov 29 2008, 7:18 pm Greo Post #62

Quote from name:
Quote from Phobos
Why the fuck isn't stickynote around :flamer:
Because his dead body was thrown into the outskirts of town to rot by a cliff as decomposers pick at his flesh and he returns back to the soil of the earth which will sprout pretty flowers from his left over nutrients and then a cow will come and eat the pretty flowers because he's hungry and then the town will kill the cow out of anger and the cow will die on the side of the road where decomposers will pick at its flesh until he returns back to the soil of the earth which will then sprout pretty flowers and trees from the cow's left over nutrients and then birds will flock in the trees and then a bear will take honey from a nearby beehive that's on the tree and then the bees will get mad at the bear and stab him until the bear drops dead and the bear's body's nutrients will cultivate into the earth's soil and then pretty flowers and trees will sprout from the nutrients and the birds and the bizz will flock in the trees and the bees will take pollen from the flowers and then go over to the town and the pollen will brush off of them and sprout moar purdy flowers and trees and then moar bees and birds will come and then the earth will be full of trees, purdy flowers, and dead bodies in the soil and then a deerwhale will come and destroy everything that grew from Stickynote and the town will cry except for the ruthless mafia who will kill them all or get lynchy lynchied by the townies or brutally murdered by boondock saints and Greo will write what happens and we interpret clues (the good players anyway :P) and try to lynch 73h /\/\4f14 while I type this 2000 character long spiel which no one will read anyway and this is a waste of time and my language arts literacy teachers would be proud of my proper sentence mechanics and construction and I can't think of what else happens from Stickynote's tattered body on the side of the cliff that grew purdy flowers which were eaten by a cow who was killed by teh t0wniez and then trees and purdy flowarz gr00 and bears and bees and birds had a massive incest party.

All that happened because Stickynote died.
AKA: The worst way to die.

None.

Nov 29 2008, 8:18 pm Biophysicist Post #63

<delete plz>

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 29 2008, 10:17 pm by TassadarZeratul.

None.

Nov 29 2008, 10:15 pm stickynote Post #64

Dangit. I go to celebrate thanksgiving. I come back, and I'm dead. :-(

None.

Nov 29 2008, 11:08 pm Phobos Post #65

Are you sure about that?

I hate you (not sticky) :P

this is signature

Nov 30 2008, 2:18 am lil-Inferno Post #66

Just here for the pie

Quote from Phobos
I hate you (not sticky) :P
Why? Did I waste a few minutes of your oh so precious time?

Nov 30 2008, 3:43 am Conspiracy Post #67

I love how you directly point the finger at me Echo. Nice list, to bad you don't have much evidence to hold it up. That one clue points vaugly to inferno. At least my clues make more sense.

Greo what was with the Abstain: Epoch (1)? does that mean I abstained once, or just the amount of abstains?

Oh, and look at the title, 'A grin of death', that is soooo pointing at FlyingHat.

None.

Nov 30 2008, 5:41 am Greo Post #68

It means you've abstained once.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 3:33 am Vi3t-X Post #69

Just a note, I might change my avvy. Before SEN Mafia starts, so I can have an avvy change.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:00 am Greo Post #70

The Godfather was already starting his plan of attack. Instead of placing hits in places across the town, he decided to have his men attack the think tank of the whole town. Or, at least one of them.

Five men were at a single table at a nondescript bar, playing a gentlemanly game of cards. One was grinning, having the potential winning hand, another was depressed, sure that he shouldn't have risked it all. They put down their hands, but one of them was sure he had the winning hand; The Boondock Saint whipped out a magnum, and fired at the man across the table. In the nick of time, one of the five had tackled the man about to lose his head and saved his life, but the Boondock was about to strike again, aiming with a sure shot.

Suddenly, two of the Mafia burst through the bar's doors, and revealed their own awesome handguns. They laid waste to Doodle77, completely disregarding his shouted pleas for help. Three of the surviving townies had quickly exited the bar via the back door, but one of them was stuck under the Boondock's body. The Mafians laughed. "Where's your death god now?" one said, referring to the Deerwhale of the past. They aimed, and killed Paravin, shooting his eyes out to all hell. The Mafia laughed, and placed a rather large tip on the counter of the bar, leaving to tell their crime boss the good news.

---

The town's favorite bar was now in disarray, but that nice tip the Mafia gave them would be more than enough to repair it. Were they trying to keep their wanton destruction a secret? The announcer had only this message to give them:

"Dark_Marine is not Mafia. If I die, the Detective will tell him his findings, so listen to him. It would be helpful to us if the Boondock would reveal their role to Dark_Marine, who will tell us."

**DAY 2 START**

Townies, you've got 48 hours to vote.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:13 am Echo Post #71

Thank goodness for dodge ;).
Guys, it's a conspiracy. Dark_Marine is mafia or might even be the godfather, trying to work with the announcer for epic win. Keep a sharp eye.

I vote shocko.

Also, greo, is it possible if you can show how many of the hits were landed?

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Dec 1 2008, 4:21 am by Echo.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:23 am Vi3t-X Post #72

Based on multiple grin clues, I am inclinded to vote Flying Hat.

Bring death to FlyingHat (at least until better clues come around).

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:24 am Echo Post #73

Quote from Vi3t-X
Based on multiple grin clues, I am inclinded to vote Flying Hat.

Bring death to FlyingHat (at least until better clues come around).
There is also a grin on your avatar.

By the way, how many times can we use dodge/save?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 1 2008, 4:30 am by Echo.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:34 am FlyingHat Post #74

You can dodge or save only once during the whole game.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:43 am Biophysicist Post #75

I VOTE FLYINGHAT.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:47 am Echo Post #76

I change my vote to TassadarZeratul. Tassadar as a high templar can make psionic storms and as an archon, it makes a shock looking attack. But I'm not basing this from today's clue interpretation. I'll try to do it if day doesn't end before I get back.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:51 am Biophysicist Post #77

Inquiry: What does an Archon's shock attack have to do with the post?

EDIT: I just realized Hug A Zergling said he would "join any Deerwhale-related cult or clan" in one of the early Speed Mafia games, Town Brigade if I remember correctly, while it was s still called Cult of the Deerwhale.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:52 am Ultraviolet Post #78

Quote from Echo
Thank goodness for dodge ;).
Guys, it's a conspiracy. Dark_Marine is mafia or might even be the godfather, trying to work with the announcer for epic win. Keep a sharp eye.

I vote shocko.

Also, greo, is it possible if you can show how many of the hits were landed?

While I don't exactly agree with your logic, I do see some things pointing towards DM.

[Godfather] :: Vi3t-X, Oyen, l)ark_ssj9Kevin

Think about it, I would bet one of those is mafia if not all 3

He pretty quickly tried to say the Godfather's votes were mafia, and if he was in fact the godfather, his ploy could have been to just choose some people and say that the godfather voting for them meant they were mafia. This is a little weird, but it could be nothing.

Five men were at a single table at a nondescript bar, playing a gentlemanly game of cards.

If you look in Dark Marine's sig, you'll notice five.. things. Dark Marine is also #5 in the sign up list.

Were they trying to keep their wanton destruction a secret?

Darkness and secretiveness go hand in hand, so this is possibly a clue towards him (or kevin), but probably means something deeper.

Overall, I think the five clue is pretty convincing for DM, and for now I vote for DarkMarine.

Dec 1 2008, 5:00 am Biophysicist Post #79

Guys... The Detective and the Announcer know each other in this game. Unless the Detective AND the Announcer are both retarded, the Detective will tell the Announcer his findings, so anything the Announcer says is gaurenteeded to be true. So dm =/= Mafia.

Or maybe I fail, in which case ignore me.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 5:11 am Oyen Post #80

Wow...we lost the boondock...not good.... :(
And who the heck protected the boondock's target!? >:(

Anyway, my clue interpretations:
The Mafians laughed. "Where's your death god now?" one said, referring to the Deerwhale of the past.
This could be a reference to the animes Death Note or Bleach. Although it also says it is referring to the Deerwhale, so I'm not sure about that.
Speaking of the deerwhale...
the Deerwhale of the past.
The deerwhale in the previous game was NudeRaider. Perhaps this is a clue that points to him.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 1 2008, 5:53 am by Oyen.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 612 >
  Back to forum