Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia X
SEN Mafia X
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 25 2008, 4:49 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2341 >

Dec 13 2008, 7:20 am Moose Post #401

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
TassadarZeratul :: payne
MadZombie :: payne (2)
EcHo :: Darkling
WoAHorde :: Zycorax
Darkling :: DT_Battlekruser

Abstain (formal or implied): Doodan, Epoch, NerdyTerdy, NudeRaider, JaFF, DrunkenNoodle
Posted (but I'm not impressed: Dark_Marine, Paravin., Zycorax

5 of 28 voted.
14 of 28 posted.

Dec 13 2008, 7:21 am FatalException Post #402

I vote FlyingHat again, for reasons previously stated.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 3:00 pm Doodan Post #403

I'm still liking Paravin for mafia, but I'm not exactly certain (I'm also considering Madzombie for Phobos's killer). In retrospect, me pointing out payne was probably in error.

As for the recurring characters thing, I would like to point out that the letters E-R-D-Y appear TWICE in Nerdyterdy's name.

I VOTE NERDYTERDY FOR LYNCH

P.S. Moose, have you ever considered giving a current mafia game its own forum? That way, you could suspend the posting privileges of dead players so they couldn't post in the topic. It would be like they were really dead and we never hear from them again! I've been looking at the older topics in detail, and it seems like enforcing the "Don't talk while dead" rule has been a pain in the ass. You could move a game to Null after it's finished.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 3:09 pm Biophysicist Post #404

Good one Dudeanne! *changes vote to NerdyTerdy*

I think that putting it in it's own forum would be kind of overkill, and Moose could mess with the code (Like how he did the "Mafia lock" where you can't edit your profile) for the same effect.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 3:26 pm Hug A Zergling Post #405

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
"The first thing I remember was just a big black space, everywhere. It was like I wasn't dreaming yet, but I knew I was. I could feel hope stirring within me and the amorphous surroundings, but the combination with the dark confused me."

A black space everywhere...this could refer to "null", like the terrain appearance in Starcraft maps. The Moderator of Null is A-of-St, though im not sure if this enough proof for anything...

None.

Dec 13 2008, 5:56 pm InsolubleFluff Post #406

I Vote for payne.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 6:36 pm A_of-s_t Post #407

aka idmontie

Maybe the reoccuring characters clue points to the fact that Darkling and Hug a Zergling have the same "ling" in their name and that both of them are mafia. That is a bit of a stretch, but we do have clues against Darkling:

"to hide behind happy faces"
DARKLING -> Happy mushroom

"Just in time, too... it seems our time is up"
DARKLING -> http://www.staredit.net/topic/4362/ “To waste time”

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 13 2008, 6:55 pm Fisty Post #408

Out of curiosity, why are we even paying attention to the Broadcast? All his message was clue interpretations (as far as I can see) that he was too scared to post himself.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 7:05 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #409

Just here for the activity... well not really

i vote payne

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 13 2008, 7:06 pm A_of-s_t Post #410

aka idmontie

Quote from name:Deathman101
Out of curiosity, why are we even paying attention to the Broadcast? All his message was clue interpretations (as far as I can see) that he was too scared to post himself.
Either s/he was scared, or s/he realized that the broadcast was the best way to anonymously reveal clues.

I VOTE DARKLING.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 13 2008, 8:31 pm Paravin. Post #411

I'm a vote Payne.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 8:40 pm InsolubleFluff Post #412

Just a reminder, i'm almost positive he's mafia, and if payne isn't, i am going to record myself eating a piece of toast absolutely covered in mayonaise, so win win really!!

None.

Dec 13 2008, 8:50 pm DrunkenNoodle Post #413

I vote payne...=/

None.

Dec 13 2008, 8:52 pm Moose Post #414

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
MadZombie :: payne
EcHo :: Darkling
WoAHorde :: Zycorax
Darkling :: DT_Battlekruser
FatalException :: FlyingHat
Doodan :: NerdyTerdy
TassadarZeratul :: NerdyTerdy (2)
Shocko :: payne
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: payne
A_of-s_t :: Darkling
Paravin. :: payne
DrunkenNoodle :: payne (5)

Abstain (formal or implied): Doodan, Epoch, NerdyTerdy, NudeRaider, Hug A Zergling
Posted (but I'm not impressed: Dark_Marine, Zycorax, Deathman101

12 of 28 voted.
20 of 28 posted.

Dec 13 2008, 8:54 pm Ultraviolet Post #415

Quote from name:Shocko
Just a reminder, i'm almost positive he's mafia, and if payne isn't, i am going to record myself eating a piece of toast absolutely covered in mayonaise, so win win really!!

Well, I'm convinced. I vote payne.

Dec 13 2008, 8:56 pm Doodan Post #416

That's such a dumb gimmick to get people to vote for payne. It could be a mafia ploy to appeal to the parts of us that are too easily amused.

I CHANGE MY VOTE TO SHOCKO

None.

Dec 13 2008, 8:56 pm Fisty Post #417

'Yes, yes, all mine!' grinned the mafia as he took the milkshake from cheeze's blender.

This is the only piece that really stood out imo. Perhaps we should look around for someone who demonstrates a form of greed?

However, I'm held by my promise to Shocko to vote for payne.

I vote for payne

None.

Dec 13 2008, 9:05 pm InsolubleFluff Post #418

Yes Doodan there is room for me to be mafia, but more to the point is, would ireally be willing to sacrifice myself just to eat a piece of toast with mayonaise on it??

None.

Dec 13 2008, 9:08 pm Biophysicist Post #419

Somehow, I once again think Dudeanne's probably right. But I think it's more likely that it's GeekyPoopy.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 9:15 pm Ultraviolet Post #420

"What is it?" inquires JaFF, "What is it that makes you lose your words here? You must express them, even if it doesn't all make sense, we must allow these thoughts to release from your mind. We can rearrange them only after they have been spoken." JaFF rattled off a string of notes on his paper.

This makes me think of Doodan's signature. It's a haiku talking about how sometimes haikus don't make sense, and ends randomly, without making sense. He also has been oddly active this game (in previous games he always voted for people for teh lulz).

I change my vote to Doodan.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2341 >
  Back to forum