Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia III: Consternation
Speed Mafia III: Consternation
Oct 5 2008, 5:26 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 58 >

Oct 5 2008, 5:48 pm Lingie Post #41

Wait wait.. MY inactivity? Greo, when we were starting up, you dissappeared that night, then I had to improvise and take the game into my own hands. When you came back you screwed it all up, due to a lack of communication.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Oct 5 2008, 5:52 pm Greo Post #42

Quote from name:
Wait wait.. MY inactivity? Greo, when we were starting up, you dissappeared that night, then I had to improvise and take the game into my own hands. When you came back you screwed it all up, due to a lack of communication.
You were inactive when I came back.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANIDATE
-------------------------------------
NerdyTerdy::Shocko
A_of-s_t::MiniMoose2707
Viet-X::MiniMoose2707

3 of 22 votes counted.

Day end: <24 hours

None.

Oct 5 2008, 5:54 pm Lingie Post #43

I came back, around 6. But that really didn't matter because I had done what was expected to keep the game running. Around 9 I was ready to advance everything when Echo and I was talking and we found out ghe had double bodyguards.

Oct 5 2008, 5:56 pm Greo Post #44

I never got the targets for the night, and when I asked if you wanted to start over (which is what you were going to do in the first place) I got no response. Either way, we're both at fault.

None.

Oct 5 2008, 5:57 pm Ultraviolet Post #45

That is lil-inferno's avatar. He is dancing. I vote lil-inferno.

Oct 5 2008, 5:57 pm Lingie Post #46

Dan hadn't even recieved his PM, and I did get your Nude's hit. Pie hadn't said anything though, so I did what I could.

Oct 5 2008, 6:03 pm Dapperdan Post #47

See if you can pm me my role now... I had already cleared out space and used the hacks thing before too, but I just deleted more.

None.

Oct 5 2008, 6:04 pm Kaias Post #48

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy

I also vote lil-inferno, that's pretty solid.

I'm glad there is no mayor, that was a mess last time.

None.

Oct 5 2008, 6:07 pm Oyen Post #49

Since I'm working for 8 hours today, I dont have the time to analyze clues until later this night. So in case I dont get back in time, I'm gonna agree with NerdyTerdy. The clue seems a bit obvious, but anyway....

I vote for lil-inferno.

None.

Oct 5 2008, 6:09 pm Greo Post #50

Quote from name:
See if you can pm me my role now... I had already cleared out space and used the hacks thing before too, but I just deleted more.
Still won't let me send it to you :l

None.

Oct 5 2008, 6:10 pm Moose Post #51

We live in a society.

Dancing avatar #2? :P

I abstain for now.

Oct 5 2008, 6:13 pm Greo Post #52

VOTER :: LYNCH CANIDATE
-------------------------------------
NerdyTerdy::lil-Inferno
A_of-s_t::MiniMoose2707
Viet-X::MiniMoose2707
Kaias::lil-Inferno
Oyen::lil-Inferno
Abstaining: MiniMoose2707

3 of 22 votes counted.

Day end: <24 hours

None.

Oct 5 2008, 6:15 pm Ultraviolet Post #53

Quote from Mini Moose 2707

I abstain for now.

That's bouncing. Could be it, but inferno's seems more likely.

Oct 5 2008, 6:32 pm Kaias Post #54

Quote from Mini Moose 2707

I abstain for now.

That's bouncing. Could be it, but inferno's seems more likely.
He said they danced there and danced away. If he was referring to whoever has this avatar he would've said that they hopped or bounced in

None.

Oct 5 2008, 6:59 pm Doodle77 Post #55

i am out of the game now?

None.

Oct 5 2008, 7:14 pm lil-Inferno Post #56

Just here for the pie

You guys fail for wanting to lynch a townie :P. I vote myself for epic lulz.

Oct 5 2008, 7:15 pm KrayZee Post #57

I abstain, for now.

None.

Oct 5 2008, 7:17 pm InsolubleFluff Post #58

Can you put a link to each of the pages that has content on it for clues etc on page one, it just makes life so much easier...

None.

Oct 5 2008, 7:25 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #59

Just here for the activity... well not really

i vote lil inferno

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Oct 5 2008, 7:46 pm InsolubleFluff Post #60

No one knew what happened to Lingtown. Some people said the town failed horribly, and some others blame the mayor's lack of leadership. Of course, some people also blamed Devilesk for the problems, but who's to say? In one day, there was a mass exodus, as many townies had moved to form their own town. The Mafia had followed these townies, and decided to bring their own form of justice. With their Don killed, and being humiliated by a village idiot, it was time for a third round of vengeance. And so the town was founded, a town known simply as Echovillage, in honor of a city named after the previous mayor of Lingtown. Interestingly, the town was founded somewhere in Nevada.

The Mafia was already lying in wait. During the previous night, the Mafia had moved in to take out their current Mayor, wielding metal axes and wearing the traditional Mafia garbs. They were dancing over to the Mayor's house, where Devilesk was on his laptop in his living room. "How could I have been exiled from Moose's city?" the man said to himself, but didn't realize that there were four mafia right behind him, dancing with metal axes. With a synchronous swing, all four Mafia mutilated Devilesk, and danced their way out, leaving the Detective and Police Chief to worry about the mess.

The townies quickly realized their town was already infiltrated by the Mafia the next day, and began their first town hall meeting. It was time to start their first lynch, in order to keep their town safe.

Okay so first thing I did was search for what I thought could be obvious clues....
When reading through the random addition of "Interestingly, the town was founded somewhere in Nevada." I sought to find out who lives in Nevada, however profiles don't have "Location" So I checked where Nevada was in U.S and it is the west, so I figured "Now lets find out who plays USWest leaving only Hug_a_Zergling and Omginbd.

The way they were moving as already brought up was they danced there, to me this was more like 7 dwarves marching then doing a ballet routine, so out of all the dance suspects (lil-inferno with dancing luigi, minimoose2707 with theatre production and omginbd with the jumping blob) The most convincing "march" was omginbd's hopping along march.

The next clue was an axe, which I havn't yet looked into, but claws / axe, well that's a very loose correlation but yeah.

Anways I think combining the first interpretation and the second it makes a very compelling argument against omginbd, so my vote is for omginbd for lying.

Shocko :: omginbd

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 58 >
  Back to forum