By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 32 33 34 35 3647 >

Sep 29 2008, 3:49 pm Ultraviolet Post #661

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Moose knows this, I've discussed it with him,
Normally I don't get involved in these discussions, but since this is a claim about me... no you haven't discussed this with me. Fortunately you are not entirely lying, because I do know the difference between the Nazi sign and the Manji... but not because of you. ;o

I must say, I believe I did discuss it with you. I'm gonna check my convo logs to make sure, but yeah..
I did check my logs. Why do you think I said that? Unless we had this conversation without using the word "nazi".

I also just checked mine. I was mistaken, sorry.

Sep 29 2008, 4:56 pm Oyen Post #662

Due to duress,
I change my vote to NerdyTerdy.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 29 2008, 5:05 pm by Oyen.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 5:04 pm Riney Post #663

Thigh high affectionado

I change my vote to DTBK.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 29 2008, 5:10 pm Moose Post #664

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

Corbo :: NerdyTerdy
lil-inferno :: NerdyTerdy
DT_Battlekruser :: NerdyTerdy
Hitok1r1 :: NerdyTerdy
Phobos :: NerdyTerdy
NerdyTerdy :: DT_Battlekruser
Darkling :: DT_Battlekruser
PCFredz :: NerdyTerdy
KrayZee :: NerdyTerdy
payne :: DT_Battlekruser
WoAHorde :: NerdyTerdy
Paravin. :: NerdyTerdy
MadZombie :: DT_Battlekruser
FatalException :: DT_Battlekruser
EcHo :: DT_Battlekruser
TassadarZeratul :: WoAHorde
Hailfire :: WoAHorde
Killer_Kow :: DT_Battlekruser
Greo :: DT_Battlekruser
Zycorax :: DT_Battlekruser
Dapperdan :: NerdyTerdy
Oyen :: NerdyTerdy (11)
Dark_Marine :: DT_Battlekruser (10)

Currently destined for lynching: NerdyTerdy
Day end: < 38 hours.

Abstaining: DrunkenNoodle, EzDay281
Italic abstains are "implied" abstains from people that have posted but not explicity voted. They do not count towards the total but are considered active for activity-ban purposes.

24 of 30 votes placed.
25 players counted "active".

Sep 29 2008, 5:49 pm Oyen Post #665

Ok, now that I'm no longer being pestered by DTBK and his supporters, and now that I'm being pestered by NerdyTerdy and his supporters, I'm just gonna change my vote to Abstain. I may or may not change my vote an hour or so before Night 2.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:45 pm Dapperdan Post #666

Quote from Oyen
Ok, now that I'm no longer being pestered by DTBK and his supporters, and now that I'm being pestered by NerdyTerdy and his supporters, I'm just gonna change my vote to Abstain. I may or may not change my vote an hour or so before Night 2.

Stop changing your vote so much if you want to stop looking suspicious/retarded.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:50 pm Dapperdan Post #667

Quote from Dapperdan
I vote NerdyTerdy. This is retarded and there's clearly something MORE than just nerdy persuaduing people going on here.

You're incorrect. If you had ever gotten on damn AIM you'd see that. I've been talking to every fucking body. Isn't it clear that DTBK and Corbo are working together? Most likely because they're both mafia hoping to trick you all into lynching a townsperson. Ugh, I'm so sick of defending against their bullshit claims..

I've been on aim all the time. You just don't IM me. The fact that you think corbo and dtbk are working together is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. "Most likely because they're both mafia hoping to trick you all into lynching a townsperson"? Who the hell is to say that you and echo and any of your other random supporters aren't doing the same exact thing.

Fact: Devilesk knew DTBK was innocent because DTBK told him who he was going to elder vote, and then followed through with it.

Fact: Devilesk was innocent and had no reason to lie.

Fact: If DTBK had influence over an elder, and was not in fact an elder himself, said elder would be making an attempt to reveal DTBK as the fake that he is.

Fact: Said elder has not revealed himself, and it is highly probably that said elder does not exist.

Fact: There have been absolute SHIT for clues found on DTBK.

Fact: The few weak clues on Nerdy are better than the ones on DTBK.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:52 pm Biophysicist Post #668

WoAHorde still seems more likely to me.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:53 pm Dapperdan Post #669

I think Dan is very smart, but he hasn't communicated with me at all this game. Usually he does. It's odd of him. And nothing you say against me can be believed, you have a huge bias towards me for whatever reason. Pretending you don't is ridiculous, don't try.

Pot calling the kettle black. The primest example of I've ever found. You've gone explicitly after DTBK (not trusted him, etc.) just because you hate him in past mafia games, and I know that for a fact because you've told me so in conversations. Not to mention day 1 of mafia 8 where you tried to get devilesk lynched just because you don't like him and think he shouldn't be allowed to play. YOU have a bigger bias when it comes to mafia than anyone I know.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:55 pm Dapperdan Post #670

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
WoAHorde still seems more likely to me.

Most of the people voting for WoAHorde probably don't know how to play mafia. The fact is, DTBK or Nerdy is going to get lynched. Any logical person should vote for the person they think is most likely to be mafia between DTBK and Nerdy, because a vote on ANY other player is wasted and isn't going to help themself save and lynch the person that they see fit.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:57 pm Biophysicist Post #671

Moose said there's about 38 hours until the day ends, so no votes are "wasted" yet...

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:58 pm Dapperdan Post #672

Moose said there's about 38 hours until the day ends, so no votes are "wasted" yet...

You know what I mean. Any vote that is not placed on Nerdy or DTBK (Nerdy in particular) when day ends is a completely wasted vote.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 7:59 pm Phobos Post #673

Are you sure about that?

I change my vote to DTBK

this is signature

Sep 29 2008, 8:27 pm Biophysicist Post #674

Quote from Dapperdan

You know what I mean. Any vote that is not placed on Nerdy or DTBK (Nerdy in particular) when day ends is a completely wasted vote.

I'd probably abstain if I had to pick between those two, so it doesn't really matter, does it? This way, there is a (very small, I know) chance of the bandwagon changing direction to WoA, but if no one votes WoA, there is no chance.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 9:24 pm Echo Post #675

I'm voting on WoAHorde next day, due to the fact of that cut out thing on his avatar.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 9:26 pm Biophysicist Post #676

Actually, I think I'll change to DTBK.

Actually, I don't think I will, I am changing my vote. Officially.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 9:31 pm payne Post #677

:payne:

The most funny thing about this is that Nerdy and DTBK are kinda fighting to survive for like an other maximum (except if they find a real good evidence in the next text or if they lynch an other mafia xD).

None.

Sep 29 2008, 9:34 pm Vi3t-X Post #678

What if they're BOTH mafia.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 9:37 pm Ultraviolet Post #679

Quote from Vi3t-X
What if they're BOTH mafia.

Then it would be the most epic mafia duke out ever.

Sep 29 2008, 9:46 pm Echo Post #680

Actually, I think I'll change to DTBK.

Actually, I don't think I will, I am changing my vote. Officially.

What was your point of posting...? Either vote for one or STFU

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 32 33 34 35 3647 >
  Back to forum