Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VIII
SEN Mafia VIII
Sep 13 2008, 3:52 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 31 32 33 34 3547 >

Sep 29 2008, 4:14 am DT_Battlekruser Post #641

The thing about number clues, if you were paying any attention last game, is that there are seventeen seemingly equally valid ways of interpreting them, and only one is correct.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 4:18 am Ultraviolet Post #642

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
The thing about number clues, if you were paying any attention last game, is that there are seventeen seemingly equally valid ways of interpreting them, and only one is correct.

Can't say I was paying attention. I died early.

Sep 29 2008, 4:28 am HailFire Post #643

THIS IS MADNESS. :disgust:

As epicly lulzworthy as this struggle for lynchdom is, my vote shall remain unchanged; I try to base my actions off of logic and reasoning, not emotion, and we're playing a game of evidence.

To that end, I'm voting who seems, based on the evidence provided, to be the most likely Mafia suspect, and I encourage others to do the same, rather than be swept under the current of the dreaded Lynch Mob.

However, since I seriously doubt that my voice will be heard under the rage of the aforementioned: Carry on, my comrades, carry on. :-_-:

None.

Sep 29 2008, 4:54 am EzDay281 Post #644

There's a difference between referring to a swastika as left and right street corners, and using letters to represent numbers or vice versa. Moose does the latter regularly.
Moose regularily associates mafia avatar/signature info with things completely irrelevant to the killing of a target ( character in a movie the townie is watching = character depicted in mafia's avatar? )
I think more significant, as I mentioned, is just the fact that left right right or left left right would also work.
Oh, and I note this game has descended into bribery and extortion. I received a PM to the extent of "give me 50 minerals and I'll vote for Nerdy." I found this amusing.
lul
Quote from Mafia IV/Mini Moose 2707
EXTORTION! I love it.
Ejac wins the epic award.
Ya, I know it's happened a few other times, but this one stood out in my memory.

Sep 29 2008, 5:44 am DT_Battlekruser Post #645

I probably signed my own death warrant by refusing to pay the bribe, but what the hell, I have tons of shit to do in RL.

I can laugh at the town if they kill me. :P

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:48 am KrayZee Post #646

NerdyTerdy has a silver Nazi avatar. Silver has a melting point of 961.78 °C/1763.2 °F. The silver's burning light can increasingly damage demons, yet can melt any humanoid within touch. The light "just appears" from one of the mafia. It does not signify any weapons were used to murder Mini Moose 2707. Nazis have caused the holocaust. Mini Moose 2707 can be referred as Mini Jews 2707 and the holocaust has been killing millions of Jews. A combination of extreme heat of silver and Nazism that may have murdered Mini Moose 2707. Cars from the first night are probably developed by Ford, and Henry Ford admires Hitler. That has a connection.

Also "pwnt" is on FlyingHat's chest, NT could stand for "NerdyTerdy". PW may stand for something else in the next few days. Or it can be upside down but leaving NT right side up seen as "Mafia's Pawn: NerdyTerdy".

None.

Sep 29 2008, 7:03 am Riney Post #647

Thigh high affectionado

I vote for Nerdy ;o

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Sep 29 2008, 7:39 am Ultraviolet Post #648

Quote from KrayZee
NerdyTerdy has a silver Nazi avatar. Silver has a melting point of 961.78 °C/1763.2 °F. The silver's burning light can increasingly damage demons, yet can melt any humanoid within touch. The light "just appears" from one of the mafia. It does not signify any weapons were used to murder Mini Moose 2707. Nazis have caused the holocaust. Mini Moose 2707 can be referred as Mini Jews 2707 and the holocaust has been killing millions of Jews. A combination of extreme heat of silver and Nazism that may have murdered Mini Moose 2707. Cars from the first night are probably developed by Ford, and Henry Ford admires Hitler. That has a connection.

Also "pwnt" is on FlyingHat's chest, NT could stand for "NerdyTerdy". PW may stand for something else in the next few days. Or it can be upside down but leaving NT right side up seen as "Mafia's Pawn: NerdyTerdy".

I'm assuming this is a joke, but just in case it's not I will point out why it's retarded.

First point. My avatar is neither silver, nor a Nazi sign. It's a bronze Buddhist swastika. You're so ignorant :( Rest of silver argument will be ignored since it's quite obviously not silver. I've also already explained that it's not a Nazi sign (several times). Moose knows this, I've discussed it with him, and he's not a moron. No Hitler connection either.

Entire pwnt argument is ridiculous and laughable. And if pw was flipped upside down it would say md, not mp. Meaning it would be Medical Doctor, NerdyTerdy. I really hope this was your sad attempt at a joke.

Sep 29 2008, 8:26 am Corbo Post #649

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

DTBK's getting lynched?
Well THAT's a twist :P
You people are like the worst townies ever and you'll see that if you keep lynching DTBK.

fuck you all

Sep 29 2008, 9:46 am Zycorax Post #650

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Ah, what the hell. I change my vote to DTBK :P

Sep 29 2008, 11:26 am Dapperdan Post #651

I vote NerdyTerdy. This is retarded and there's clearly something MORE than just nerdy persuaduing people going on here.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 1:49 pm Ultraviolet Post #652

Quote from Dapperdan
I vote NerdyTerdy. This is retarded and there's clearly something MORE than just nerdy persuaduing people going on here.

You're incorrect. If you had ever gotten on damn AIM you'd see that. I've been talking to every fucking body. Isn't it clear that DTBK and Corbo are working together? Most likely because they're both mafia hoping to trick you all into lynching a townsperson. Ugh, I'm so sick of defending against their bullshit claims..

Sep 29 2008, 1:53 pm KrayZee Post #653

It doesn't have to be silver, any metal can burn flesh with heat pressures. D:

None.

Sep 29 2008, 1:59 pm Ultraviolet Post #654

Quote from KrayZee
It doesn't have to be silver, any metal can burn flesh with heat pressures. D:

Bronze is an alloy that has a lower melting point than silver, and it certainly would not be fit to make a high powered laser that tears through cars and the like.

Sep 29 2008, 2:08 pm KrayZee Post #655

Bronze is made with Tin and Copper. And Copper has 1084.62 °C/1984.32 °F. :><:

Copper is much hotter than Silver.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 2:18 pm Ultraviolet Post #656

Quote from KrayZee
Bronze is made with Tin and Copper. And Copper has 1084.62 °C/1984.32 °F. :><:

Copper is much hotter than Silver.

Tin, however, only has a melting point of: 231.93 °C, 449.47 °F. And even if it were as high as just Copper, it would still not be suitable for making a high powered laser. Show me ANY laser used with Bronze. It would be much more likely that Moose would make references of metal and objects being used to hit people, rather than a laser made out of bronze. Come on now. Why are you so opposed to me?

Sep 29 2008, 2:33 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #657

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from Dapperdan

You're incorrect. If you had ever gotten on damn AIM you'd see that. I've been talking to every fucking body. Isn't it clear that DTBK and Corbo are working together? Most likely because they're both mafia hoping to trick you all into lynching a townsperson. Ugh, I'm so sick of defending against their bullshit claims..

Hahaha, Dan is smarter than you think. I can't see how so many people are so stupid as to believe everything Nerdy says, especially when me and Dan are trying to tell you otherwise ^^ If Nerdy is actually a townie, he's going to look like a huge dumbass for getting pulled into this.

I'm assuming this is a joke

SRSLY?!?

None.

Sep 29 2008, 2:43 pm Moose Post #658

We live in a society.

Moose knows this, I've discussed it with him,
Normally I don't get involved in these discussions, but since this is a claim about me... no you haven't discussed this with me. Fortunately you are not entirely lying, because I do know the difference between the Nazi sign and the Manji... but not because of you. ;o

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

Corbo :: NerdyTerdy
lil-inferno :: NerdyTerdy
DT_Battlekruser :: NerdyTerdy
Hitok1r1 :: NerdyTerdy
Phobos :: NerdyTerdy
NerdyTerdy :: DT_Battlekruser
Darkling :: DT_Battlekruser
PCFredz :: NerdyTerdy
KrayZee :: NerdyTerdy
payne :: DT_Battlekruser
WoAHorde :: NerdyTerdy
Paravin. :: NerdyTerdy
MadZombie :: DT_Battlekruser
FatalException :: DT_Battlekruser
EcHo :: DT_Battlekruser
Oyen :: DT_Battlekruser
TassadarZeratul :: WoAHorde
Hailfire :: WoAHorde
Killer_Kow :: DT_Battlekruser
Greo :: DT_Battlekruser
Dark_Marine :: NerdyTerdy
Zycorax :: DT_Battlekruser (10)
Dapperdan :: NerdyTerdy (11)

Currently destined for lynching: NerdyTerdy
Day end: < 40 hours.

Abstaining: DrunkenNoodle, EzDay281
Italic abstains are "implied" abstains from people that have posted but not explicity voted. They do not count towards the total but are considered active for activity-ban purposes.

24 of 30 votes placed.
25 players counted "active".

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 29 2008, 2:49 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Sep 29 2008, 3:45 pm Ultraviolet Post #659

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Quote from Dapperdan

Hahaha, Dan is smarter than you think. I can't see how so many people are so stupid as to believe everything Nerdy says, especially when me and Dan are trying to tell you otherwise ^^ If Nerdy is actually a townie, he's going to look like a huge dumbass for getting pulled into this.

I'm assuming this is a joke

SRSLY?!?

I think Dan is very smart, but he hasn't communicated with me at all this game. Usually he does. It's odd of him. And nothing you say against me can be believed, you have a huge bias towards me for whatever reason. Pretending you don't is ridiculous, don't try.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Normally I don't get involved in these discussions, but since this is a claim about me... no you haven't discussed this with me. Fortunately you are not entirely lying, because I do know the difference between the Nazi sign and the Manji... but not because of you. ;o

I must say, I believe I did discuss it with you. I'm gonna check my convo logs to make sure, but yeah..

Sep 29 2008, 3:47 pm Moose Post #660

We live in a society.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707

I must say, I believe I did discuss it with you. I'm gonna check my convo logs to make sure, but yeah..
I did check my logs. Why do you think I said that? Unless we had this conversation without using the word "nazi".

Options
Pages: < 1 « 31 32 33 34 3547 >
  Back to forum