Sep 13 2008, 3:52 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 27 28 29 30 3147 >

Sep 27 2008, 11:06 pm Greo Post #561

Vote count plzkthx?

None.

Sep 27 2008, 11:11 pm Ultraviolet Post #562

Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Devilesk stated that he had good reason to trust DTBK. And seeing as Devilesk turned out to not be mafia, I'm going to trust him. I don't know why you guys aren't.

Besides, what clues are pointing at DTBK anyway? The only one I've seen is the laser beam being the battlecruiser's attack - the same clue can be applied to about a dozen different people, so it's not really something we should be using to lynch people. Especially when we have another person with multiple clues on him.

Logic, people. Unless all the people who are voting for DTBK are mafia.

I'm more interested in him ignoring Corbo. The obvious course of action to take with one person claiming to be mafia and accusing someone else of being a mafia member with them would to be to lynch the one making the claim, not lynch the one that the claims are being made against. Then you go from there. Either way Corbo should be lynched first. A) For purposely misleading the town or B) For revealing the roles of an informed minority, which directly goes against the purpose of the game. The reason I am going against DTBK is because, let's face it, Corbo is useless. DTBK, however, is not. As is shown here, he holds a lot of sway over townies, and if he is mafia along with Corbo (which would be suggested from his behavior), then he would be a wiser first choice for lynching.

Sep 27 2008, 11:39 pm Echo Post #563

Logic, people. Unless all the people who are voting for DTBK are mafia.

I'm changing my vote to DTBK.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 11:45 pm Moose Post #564

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

Corbo :: NerdyTerdy
lil-inferno :: NerdyTerdy
Zycorax :: Paravin.
DT_Battlekruser :: NerdyTerdy
Hitok1r1 :: NerdyTerdy
Phobos :: NerdyTerdy
NerdyTerdy :: DT_Battlekruser
Darkling :: DT_Battlekruser
PCFredz :: NerdyTerdy
KrayZee :: NerdyTerdy
Oyen :: NerdyTerdy
payne :: DT_Battlekruser
Killer_Kow :: NerdyTerdy
TassadarZeratul :: NerdyTerdy
WoAHorde :: NerdyTerdy
Greo :: NerdyTerdy
Paravin. :: NerdyTerdy (13)
MadZombie :: DT_Battlekruser
FatalException :: DT_Battlekruser
EcHo :: DT_Battlekruser (6)

Abstaining: Dark_Marine, Dapperdan, EzDay281
Italic abstains are "implied" abstains from people that have posted but not explicity voted. They do not count towards the total but are considered active for activity-ban purposes.

22 of 30 votes placed.
23 players counted "active".

Sep 27 2008, 11:46 pm Ultraviolet Post #565

.... I voted DTBK a long time ago, get it right.

Sep 27 2008, 11:51 pm Symmetry Post #566

Dungeon Master

Quote from NerdyTerdy
I'm more interested in him ignoring Corbo. The obvious course of action to take with one person claiming to be mafia and accusing someone else of being a mafia member with them would to be to lynch the one making the claim, not lynch the one that the claims are being made against. Then you go from there. Either way Corbo should be lynched first. A) For purposely misleading the town or B) For revealing the roles of an informed minority, which directly goes against the purpose of the game. The reason I am going against DTBK is because, let's face it, Corbo is useless. DTBK, however, is not. As is shown here, he holds a lot of sway over townies, and if he is mafia along with Corbo (which would be suggested from his behavior), then he would be a wiser first choice for lynching.

Bleh, I might as well just tell you. DTBK is the elder. DTBK told Devilesk that he was going to use his elder vote on Hitok1r1 to prove his identity. And as you can clearly see, there is one elder vote on Hitok1r1. When Devilesk made his nighttime meeting post, he told me about this via msn.

So no, DTBK isn't mafia.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 27 2008, 11:51 pm Hug A Zergling Post #567

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Of course, he has no way of knowing that. A man appears out of the ground, holding a machine gun. .
Im afraid this might point to myself, but it is important. Appears out of the ground? Burrow? *Darkling*

What a bad time to have "Zergling" in your name.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 11:56 pm Echo Post #568

Guys, vote for DTBK. The clues are obvious and NerdyTerdy's avatar of Nazi has NO SIGNIFICANCE in the clues. If DTBK turns out not to be mafia, then you can kill me. Saying something without proof doesn't mean DTBK isn't mafia. IMaybe you claim him to be eldar and you are mafia as well.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 11:59 pm Hug A Zergling Post #569

I Abstain for now because im scared.

None.

Sep 28 2008, 12:07 am Symmetry Post #570

Dungeon Master

Quote from devilesk
I will also state that I am personally 100% sure in DTBK's status as a townie. He will not be suspected by me at all, and I suggest other townies to not bother trying to link clues to him. I may reveal the reason for this depending on whether or not it would hurt the town in also letting the mafia know.

Source: http://www.staredit.net/91644/

When Devilesk said this, he was referring to knowing that DTBK was an Elder. Devilesk turned out not to be Mafia.

And again, there is not enough evidence pointing towards DTBK to warrant a lynch.

Sep 28 2008, 12:09 am Echo Post #571

There are obvious clues. Who led the vote against ssjkevin when he was innocent? Him and DTBK were the only ones with the common clue, and kevin is dead.

None.

Sep 28 2008, 12:10 am Hug A Zergling Post #572

I guessed i missed something....Devilesk was mafia?

None.

Sep 28 2008, 12:13 am Symmetry Post #573

Dungeon Master

Quote from Echo
There are obvious clues. Who led the vote against ssjkevin when he was innocent? Him and DTBK were the only ones with the common clue, and kevin is dead.

Devilesk and DTBK both led it together. Devilesk was innocent.

Both Devilesk and DTBK tried to shift the bandwagon at the end, unsuccessful as it was.

On a completely unrelated note:

Quote from night post
devilesk :: l)ark_ssj9kevin (9)
EcHo :: Darkling
devilesk :: NerdyTerdy

Good vote counting, Moose :P

Sep 28 2008, 12:14 am Echo Post #574

Okay, just because DTBK and devilesk worked together, doesn't mean DTBK isn't potential mafia.

None.

Sep 28 2008, 12:16 am Hug A Zergling Post #575

How does everyone know that Devilisk is Mafia!?!

None.

Sep 28 2008, 12:17 am Symmetry Post #576

Dungeon Master

Quote from Hug A Zergling

Devilesk wasn't Mafia...

Sep 28 2008, 12:18 am Hug A Zergling Post #577

Sorry, misread a post.

None.

Sep 28 2008, 12:19 am HailFire Post #578

Devilesk was a Meatshield. lrn2read.

Post to come once I've investigated today's batch, whenever I'm not overly busy/lazy.

Retroedit @ devilesk: :rolleyes:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 28 2008, 12:19 am by HailFire. Reason: typo

None.

Sep 28 2008, 12:19 am Demented Shaman Post #579

This is how they know I was mafia.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Of course, he has no way of knowing that. A man appears out of the ground, holding a machine gun. "WHY DON'T YOU DIE?" yells the man in a stentorian voice. The fully automatic weapon pisses ammo into devilesk. Ten, twenty, fifty, a hundred bullets blast devilesk. He is long past dead. The mafia reloads his gun and fires into the corpse until it no longer resembles anything but a pile of multicolored mush. Not even devilesk can withstand this punishment.
See the red color?

None.

Sep 28 2008, 12:20 am Hug A Zergling Post #580

Sorry, misread a post.
Ok? Lets move on.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 27 28 29 30 3147 >
  Back to forum