By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3047 >

Sep 27 2008, 3:57 pm Dapperdan Post #541

No time. I abstain.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 4:16 pm payne Post #542

:payne:

Hmm... now I'm hesitating between DTBK, Killer_Kow and Nerdy :O
Oh, anyway... I change from Killer_Kow to DTBK since I voted him last day and he didn't died! :P

None.

Sep 27 2008, 4:18 pm Biophysicist Post #543

Don't think this matters, but ghosts and zombies are both undead. We have MadZombie, who has zombie in his name.

And the guy in Phobos's avatar kinda looks like a ghost.

(Moose said that his ghost was talking to devilisk...)

I'm not going to vote yet.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 4:31 pm Moose Post #544

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

Corbo :: NerdyTerdy
lil-inferno :: NerdyTerdy
Zycorax :: Paravin.
DT_Battlekruser :: NerdyTerdy
Hitok1r1 :: NerdyTerdy
Phobos :: NerdyTerdy
Darkling :: DT_Battlekruser
EcHo :: DT_Battlekruser (2)
PCFredz :: NerdyTerdy
KrayZee :: NerdyTerdy
Oyen :: NerdyTerdy (8)
payne :: DT_Battlekruser

Abstaining: Paravin (2), Greo, Dark_Marine, Dapperdan, EzDay281, NerdyTerdy, TassadarZeratul
Italic abstains are "implied" abstains from people that have posted but not explicity voted. They do not count towards the total but are considered active for activity-ban purposes.

16 of 30 votes placed.

Sep 27 2008, 4:40 pm Symmetry Post #545

Dungeon Master

There are a lot of clues involving light. Whether it be the lightning, the rays of light, etc. Nerdy's Battle.net account in his profile is "Ultraviolet".

I think that this, on top of all the other clues we have on him warrants a lynch more than anyone else we've got clues on.

I vote NerdyTerdy.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 27 2008, 4:44 pm Biophysicist Post #546

Good catch. I vote NerdyTeddy now.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 4:57 pm Echo Post #547

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Good catch. I vote NerdyTeddy now.
Good thing you're not voting for NerdyTerdy.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 5:05 pm Biophysicist Post #548

EPIC FAIL. I've been mis-reading his name the entire time I've been on SEN, apparently, 'cause I thought his name wasNerdyTeddy! *embarrased*

Okay then, I vote NerdyTerdy.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 5:07 pm Demented Shaman Post #549

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
EPIC FAIL. I've been mis-reading his name the entire time I've been on SEN, apparently, 'cause I thought his name wasNerdyTeddy! *embarrased*
LOL OWNED. NERDYTEDDY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

None.

Sep 27 2008, 5:38 pm WoAHorde Post #550

NerdyTerdy seems the best course of action at the moment.

I VOTE NERDY

None.

Sep 27 2008, 5:54 pm Greo Post #551

I VOTE NERDY as well. Looks like Kow just bagged himself the first mafia... I hope.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 6:10 pm Demented Shaman Post #552

Quote from Greo
I VOTE NERDY as well. Looks like Kow just bagged himself the first mafia... I hope.
I actually noticed that a while ago, but since I'm dead I can't communicate any clue interpretations.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 9:18 pm FatalException Post #553

Quote from Oyen
I was looking through NerdyTerdy's profile, trying to find clues and I noticed something interesting. His join date is september 1st. IIRC, World War 2 began on september 1st, 1939 when Nazi Germany attacked Poland. Nerdy's avatar appears to be a Nazi swastika. Probably not a clue in any way, but an interesting coincidence.
... How does this connect to mafia at all? :wtfage:

None.

Sep 27 2008, 9:19 pm Echo Post #554

Quote from FatalException
Quote from Oyen
I was looking through NerdyTerdy's profile, trying to find clues and I noticed something interesting. His join date is september 1st. IIRC, World War 2 began on september 1st, 1939 when Nazi Germany attacked Poland. Nerdy's avatar appears to be a Nazi swastika. Probably not a clue in any way, but an interesting coincidence.
I agree 2x. I change my vote to Dapperdan.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 9:36 pm Symmetry Post #555

Dungeon Master

Quote from FatalException
Quote from Oyen

Lol, really though. It was a connection from his profile, to his profile :P

Sep 27 2008, 9:38 pm Paravin. Post #556

Changing my abstain to NerdyTerdy.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2008, 9:38 pm by Paravin.. Reason: :|

None.

Sep 27 2008, 10:26 pm MadZombie Post #557

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
No time for analyzing

I VOET FOR THE NERD

I WAS PROMISED WIN, I Vote for DTBK.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2008, 10:50 pm by MadZombie.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 10:43 pm Ultraviolet Post #558

Quote from Oyen
He wipes the blood off his head
I have a feeling that this line might be a clue, but I'm not sure how.

Well, for now, based on the Shouting clue and avatar-related clues for NerdyTerdy, I am voting NerdyTerdy.

I've already explained this. Read the topic, please.

I like how you're all so easily taken in by DTBK's false claims, or just plain diversions. He claims that I'm 'useless' etc etc because I don't follow his voting patterns. Corbo doesn't do shit either, why is DTBK ignoring him? Because they're both mafia. I wish you people could see this >_<

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2008, 10:57 pm by NerdyTerdy.

Sep 27 2008, 10:49 pm FatalException Post #559

/vote DTBK

None.

Sep 27 2008, 11:03 pm Symmetry Post #560

Dungeon Master

Devilesk stated that he had good reason to trust DTBK. And seeing as Devilesk turned out to not be mafia, I'm going to trust him. I don't know why you guys aren't.

Besides, what clues are pointing at DTBK anyway? The only one I've seen is the laser beam being the battlecruiser's attack - the same clue can be applied to about a dozen different people, so it's not really something we should be using to lynch people. Especially when we have another person with multiple clues on him.

Logic, people. Unless all the people who are voting for DTBK are mafia.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3047 >
  Back to forum