SEN Mafia VIII
Sep 13 2008, 3:52 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1447 >

Sep 20 2008, 6:13 pm Lingie Post #221

Quote from HailFire
Quote from name:Darkling
Quote from EzDay281
I had no idea that kevin's avatar related to DBZ, but maybe it does.
l)ark_ssj9kevin
In my experience, though, the energy balls thrown around in the show tend to be, as with Yamato guns, giant stupid-blobs of energy, not precise beams.

Actually, the Kamehameha wave is a precise beam.

How precise? 300-megaton-nuke precise or chopping-people's-limbs-off precise?

I don't watch DBZ. :ermm:

Nothing Nuclear. Its a precise hit, rather large, and circular. Generally a Yellow/White color. Not large enough to totally consume your body though.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 20 2008, 6:22 pm Demented Shaman Post #222

DBZ characters have other types of energy attacks as well. For example, when Frieza kills Vegeta it was like a laser shot from his fingertip.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 6:25 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #223

Just here for the activity... well not really

Look guys, My avatar is from when we all stole and recolored Syphons.
I think its an abstract plant or something.
AND YES, MY NME IS DBZ.

I hope that clears alot.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Sep 20 2008, 6:28 pm Ultraviolet Post #224

I vote devilesk. He shouldn't be allowed to play after what he did.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 9:17 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Trolling

Sep 20 2008, 6:30 pm Demented Shaman Post #225

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
I vote devilesk. He shouldn't be allowed to play after what he did.
Lol after what I did? You mean actually play the game and be good at it?

It's okay, you're obviously mafia and you just fear me because you know I'm going to rape you.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 8:38 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Flaming

None.

Sep 20 2008, 6:31 pm Oyen Post #226

So....when do we elect a mayor?

None.

Sep 20 2008, 6:34 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #227

Just here for the activity... well not really

I dont think we do, the "0 out of 1 mayor" is based off of Moose being the mayor.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Sep 20 2008, 6:37 pm Lingie Post #228

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
I dont think we do, the "0 out of 1 mayor" is based off of Moose being the mayor.

29 of 29 TOWNSPERSON alive. (faction count, including special town-aligned roles. IE, all non-mafia.)
5 of 5 MAFIA alive. (killing power: 6)
0 of 1 MAYOR alive.

If Moose was considered "Mayor", then the Townie count would have gone down unless..

MOOSE IS STILL ALIVE! CALL AN AMBULANCE.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 7:03 pm by Darkling.

Sep 20 2008, 6:37 pm Oyen Post #229

I have a question. If moose gives a clue regarding someone's avatar or signature, is it illegal for that person to change his/her avatar/sig before people figure out the clue?

None.

Sep 20 2008, 6:43 pm Greo Post #230

I'm changing my vote to the Mayor(Devilesk):
"With the discovery of gold in the foothills" points to the gold in his name, and "presumably the middle of the 'O'" could be pointing to the glasses the Mayor's avatar is wearing. Not only that, but the whole attack seems to be to dethrone Moose from his mayor position.

Unless there's an even more obvious target than that, that's my vote.

Quote from name:
I have a question. If moose gives a clue regarding someone's avatar or signature, is it illegal for that person to change his/her avatar/sig before people figure out the clue?
Potentially, if it harms the clue's usefulness somehow.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 6:44 pm Demented Shaman Post #231

It's not illegal, but it doesn't help because I have a record of everyone's avatar and sig. Changing them only makes you look suspicious because then I'll definitely know to go back and look at your sig and avatar even more closely.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 6:50 pm Demented Shaman Post #232

29 of 29 TOWNSPERSON alive. (faction count, including special town-aligned roles. IE, all non-mafia.)
0 of 1 MAYOR alive.
If Moose was considered "Mayor", then the Townie count would have gone down unless..

In games where there's no mayor Moose is the mayor and dies every single time in the first day. The townie count is never affected because he's never even listed in the mafia players list.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 8:39 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Flaming

None.

Sep 20 2008, 6:56 pm Lingie Post #233

Quote from name:Mayor

0 of 1 MAYOR alive.

You're dumb. In games where there's no mayor Moose is the mayor and dies every single time in the first day. The townie count is never affected because he's never even listed in the mafia players list.

Which is why I was being sarcastic. If the Townie count wasn't changed, that count is there to signify that there will be a Mayoral election.

Sep 20 2008, 6:58 pm Greo Post #234

Sarcasm with Devilesk never works, haven't you figured that out? ;p

None.

Sep 20 2008, 6:59 pm Lingie Post #235

Quote from Greo
Sarcasm with Devilesk never works, haven't you figured that out? ;p

Guess not.

On another note, I really need to not forget the position of Edit, and Reply.

Sep 20 2008, 7:04 pm Greo Post #236

Devilesk is a pretty cool guy. eh acts tough and doesn't afraid of anything.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:07 pm Echo Post #237

Come on guys. Switch over to devilesk, if hailfire is mafia for sure, why not vote for him next round!?

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:09 pm Demented Shaman Post #238

Quote from Echo
Come on guys. Switch over to devilesk, if hailfire is mafia for sure, why not vote for him next round!?
That's the stupidest argument ever. Yes, save the likely mafia for later and lynch someone who is a very valuable asset to the town. I'm actually starting to hope I get lynched so I can just laugh at you as you waste a valuable role. Yes, I have a role this time you noobs. Too bad I'm not going to get to use it if you kill me. :rolleyes:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 8:40 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Flaming

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:10 pm Echo Post #239

Quote from Echo
That's the stupidest argument ever. Yes, save the likely mafia for later and lynch someone who is a very valuable asset to the town. God you're all fucking stupid. I'm actually starting to hope I get lynched so I can just laugh at you fucks as you waste a valuable role. Yes, I have a role this time you noobs. Too bad I'm not going to get to use it if you kill me. :rolleyes: YOU'RE ALL STUPID.
Okay, we're all stupid. Where is your proof you have this role? Can't this role not be mafia? What resources do you actually have? You never really interpretted any clues in any mafia games, except for cheating by using video records.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:11 pm Demented Shaman Post #240

Quote from Echo
Quote from Echo
That's the stupidest argument ever. Yes, save the likely mafia for later and lynch someone who is a very valuable asset to the town. God you're all fucking stupid. I'm actually starting to hope I get lynched so I can just laugh at you fucks as you waste a valuable role. Yes, I have a role this time you noobs. Too bad I'm not going to get to use it if you kill me. :rolleyes: YOU'RE ALL STUPID.
Okay, we're all stupid. Where is your proof you have this role? Can't this role not be mafia?
I'd gladly give you proof if it wasn't against the rules.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1447 >
  Back to forum