Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VIII
SEN Mafia VIII
Sep 13 2008, 3:52 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1547 >

Sep 20 2008, 7:12 pm Echo Post #241

Who said anything about being against the rules? DOWN WITH MAYOR.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:12 pm Greo Post #242

Quote from name:Mayor
Quote from Echo
Come on guys. Switch over to devilesk, if hailfire is mafia for sure, why not vote for him next round!?
That's the stupidest argument ever. Yes, save the likely mafia for later and lynch someone who is a very valuable asset to the town. God you're all fucking stupid. I'm actually starting to hope I get lynched so I can just laugh at you fucks as you waste a valuable role. Yes, I have a role this time you noobs. Too bad I'm not going to get to use it if you kill me. :rolleyes: YOU'RE ALL STUPID.
Angry rants and mad insults are no match for a good lynch gun at your side.
You obviously do have a role: Mafia. Thus, if we were to kill you, yes, you wouldn't be able to use it. HURR. And even then, even the Mafia can be helping out the town, in order to keep themselves disguised.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 9:05 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Flaming

Sep 20 2008, 7:15 pm Demented Shaman Post #243

That's why I almost lead the town to victory during mafia 7 while you wasted your shapeshifting power trying to KILL me. And now you're trying to do the same thing. When do you learn? Oh yea that's right, AFTER I'M DEAD. SCREW YOU TOWN.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 8:47 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Flaming

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:16 pm Echo Post #244

No thanks, I'm straight. Calling us idiots won't get you anywhere.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:17 pm Greo Post #245

Quote from name:
That's why I almost lead the town to victory during mafia 7 while you wasted your shapeshifting power trying to KILL me, idiot. And now you're trying to do the same thing. When do you idiots learn? Oh yea that's right, AFTER I'M DEAD. SCREW YOU TOWN.
I used my shapeshifting power to save you as a doctor. Calling us idiots just makes you dig your own hole further.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:19 pm Hitok1r1 Post #246

I abstain from voting currently.

Even if the post points to HailFire, I don't understand why the clues would be that obvious.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:19 pm Echo Post #247

Why are you even panicking? Only 2 votes are on you. hmm?
Quote from Hitok1r1
I abstain from voting currently.

Even if the post points to HailFire, I don't understand why the clues would be that obvious.
The great Hitok1r1 has spoken!

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:20 pm Demented Shaman Post #248

Quote from Greo
Quote from name:
That's why I almost lead the town to victory during mafia 7 while you wasted your shapeshifting power trying to KILL me, idiot. And now you're trying to do the same thing. When do you idiots learn? Oh yea that's right, AFTER I'M DEAD. SCREW YOU TOWN.
I used my shapeshifting power to save you as a doctor. Calling us idiots just makes you dig your own hole further.
Good job twisting the facts.
5The way the scene is depicted is pretty much the way it played out - both Greo and A-of_s-t were selected as mafia hits, and Greo attempted to hit devilesk, but was hit by the mafia before he could. It wouldn't have worked anyway, since A-of_s-t was using his Doctor power to protect devilesk, which would have overridden the Saint hit. Instead, though, the mafia kill them both while they are debating the fate of devilesk. I don't know if devilesk ever knew how close he came to dying that night.
This 1984 stuff seems like something a mafia would do.

I change my vote to Greo for his blatant stupidity and suspicious actions. He's either an idiot townie or mafia and right now I'm leaning more towards mafia.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 8:46 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Flaming

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:23 pm Greo Post #249

Quote from name:
Quote from Greo
Quote from name:
Good job twisting the facts, idiot.
k.
Quote from Mafia 7
Later that night, a shadowy figure creeps down the lane, examines one of the bodies lying in the mud, and drags the seriously wounded man to his house to nurse him back to health.

EDIT: For those who can't see it from Devilesk's point of view:
Quote from Devilesk's Interpretation of what I say
Hai guys, these are not very obvious clues about the most honest, truthful, nicest person on staredit.net which are all just obviously fabricated. Oh, and because I'm going after Devilesk I'm automatically mafia. I have no say because I never ever ever used my powers last game!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 7:29 pm by Greo.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:26 pm Echo Post #250

Greo, vote Mayor.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:27 pm Demented Shaman Post #251

Quote from Greo
Quote from name:
Quote from Greo
Quote from name:
k.
Quote from Mafia 7
Later that night, a shadowy figure creeps down the lane, examines one of the bodies lying in the mud, and drags the seriously wounded man to his house to nurse him back to health.
Nice try noob.
3Greo, the Doctor/Shapeshifter, protected Dapperdan.
http://www.staredit.net/86723/

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:29 pm Ultraviolet Post #252

Quote from name:Mayor
Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
I vote devilesk. He shouldn't be allowed to play after what he did.
Lol after what I did? You mean actually play the game and be good at it? Dumbass. If anything you shouldn't be allowed to play because you blow.

It's okay, you're obviously mafia and you just fear me because you know I'm going to rape you.

I don't blow. One of the two games the town won was almost completely due to me. You, on the other hand, have just managed to ruin one game and get an "almost victory".

Quote from name:mayor
Quote from Greo
Quote from name:

5The way the scene is depicted is pretty much the way it played out - both Greo and A-of_s-t were selected as mafia hits, and Greo attempted to hit devilesk, but was hit by the mafia before he could. It wouldn't have worked anyway, since A-of_s-t was using his Doctor power to protect devilesk, which would have overridden the Saint hit. Instead, though, the mafia kill them both while they are debating the fate of devilesk. I don't know if devilesk ever knew how close he came to dying that night.

This 1984 stuff seems like something a mafia would do.

I change my vote to Greo for his blatant stupidity and suspicious actions. He's either an idiot townie or mafia and right now I'm leaning more towards mafia.

Voting for you doesn't make him an idiot townie. Learn to think.

Sep 20 2008, 7:31 pm Greo Post #253

Devilesk, either way, I saved someone who's definitely more important than you. Stop crying because I'm not letting you use me or anyone else for your own personal agenda.

In case anyone didn't see my previous vote: I'm still voting Devilesk.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:31 pm Demented Shaman Post #254

It actually does.

Anyway you guys are just the same noobs who were crying and complaining about me back in game 7.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 9:06 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:34 pm Greo Post #255

Quote from name:
It actually does.
ALRIGHT EVERYONE, WE CANT VOTE FOR DEVILESK ANYMORE BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE US IDIOTS: AFTER ALL, THAT IS WHAT HE SAID!
Not only do you have to use stupid reasoning, you've also broken the game multiple times and ruin it for the rest of us. Please, just go get hit by a lightning bolt.

EDIT: Looks like we're trash now. Got it. Even more suspicious activity.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 20 2008, 8:48 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Flaming

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:35 pm Demented Shaman Post #256

Quote from Greo
Quote from name:
It actually does.
ALRIGHT EVERYONE, WE CANT VOTE FOR DEVILESK ANYMORE BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE US IDIOTS: AFTER ALL, THAT IS WHAT HE SAID!
Hey Devilesk, fuck you. Not only do you have to use stupid reasoning, you've also broken the game multiple times and ruin it for the rest of us. Please, just go get hit by a lightning bolt.
I didn't ruin everything. If I had broken a rule then I would not be participating in this game. Cry more.

I'm not even the one being hostile here. You guys are the ones calling for the deaths of people not me. I was content to just gather clues and interpretations and then make a sound judgment but you guys are just trying to bandwagon someone. You guys are fail.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:35 pm Lingie Post #257

SEN Mafia. We know Drama. (Better then TNT anyways.)

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 20 2008, 7:36 pm Greo Post #258

Quote from name:
Quote from Greo
Quote from name:
It actually does.
Hey Devilesk, fuck you. Not only do you have to use stupid reasoning, you've also broken the game multiple times and ruin it for the rest of us. Please, just go get hit by a lightning bolt.
I didn't ruin everything. If I had broken a rule then I would not be participating in this game. Cry more.

Mafia 2: you got banned from Staredit (and from playing Mafia) for some time for breaking the game.
Mafia 7: you played a metagame and ruined it through "video evidence".

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:37 pm Demented Shaman Post #259

Quote from Greo
EDIT: Looks like we're trash now. Got it. Even more suspicious activity.
Yea okay "suspicious activity." What we're arguing about is the same shit we did in game 7 where you constantly whined and complained. Was I mafia back then? No. All you did was be an annoying thorn in my side constantly disrupting the intelligent clue finding and interpretation going on with your bitching.

Half my posts in mafia 7 were either owning mafia or trying to defend myself against your stupid bullshit. Maybe if I didn't have to waste time doing the latter I could focus on finding out mafia.

Quote from Greo
Quote from name:
Quote from Greo
Quote from name:
It actually does.

Mafia 2: you got banned from Staredit (and from playing Mafia) for some time for breaking the game.
Mafia 7: you played a metagame and ruined it through "video evidence".
If I had broken a rule then I would not be participating in this game. Cry more.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 7:39 pm Greo Post #260

Quote from Devilesk
I'm not even the one being hostile here. You guys are the ones calling for the deaths of people not me. I was content to just gather clues and interpretations and then make a sound judgment but you guys are just trying to bandwagon someone. You guys are fail.

Please, stop putting words in our mouths for once.

Quote from ANGRYRANT
That's the stupidest argument ever. Yes, save the likely mafia for later and lynch someone who is a very valuable asset to the town. God you're all fucking stupid. I'm actually starting to hope I get lynched so I can just laugh at you fucks as you waste a valuable role. Yes, I have a role this time you noobs. Too bad I'm not going to get to use it if you kill me. :rolleyes: YOU'RE ALL STUPID.

Quote from ANGRYRANT
I change my vote to Greo for his blatant stupidity and suspicious actions. He's either an idiot townie or mafia.

Quote from ANGRYRANT
Anyway you guys are just the same noobs who were crying and complaining about me back in game 7. You're just trash.

Quote from ANGRYRANT

Yup, there's no hostility here.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1547 >
  Back to forum