Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 41234 >

Apr 20 2009, 4:04 am Lingie Post #761

Stringed instruments are the best ever.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Apr 20 2009, 4:25 am Madroc Post #762

Oe! MA :flamer:

None.

Apr 20 2009, 5:08 am Decency Post #763

Last summer:

Wrestling senior year:

Party earlier this year:

None.

Apr 20 2009, 4:08 pm Pigy_G Post #764

I love your hair and biceps faz.

None.

Apr 20 2009, 8:54 pm Decency Post #765

I get that a lot.

Seriously though, on the hair. Random people keep calling me Nick Jonas. =/

None.

Apr 20 2009, 11:27 pm Corbo Post #766

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I knew you reminded me of someone!

So we have a Nick Carter and a Nick Jonas, so awesome.

fuck you all

Apr 20 2009, 11:35 pm Syphon Post #767

If you got out of that position without being pinned, that kid really, really sucks.

None.

Apr 20 2009, 11:41 pm The Great Yam Post #768

Let me make a point here. Biological sex is chromosomal, etc. It is not really changed, but the physical expression of it's traits can be altered or suppressed, and not all people have really strong secondary sexual characteristics. But get this: Gender is a social construct based around this. What makes you a man in 21st century America would make you look wimpy and feminine on the other side of the world in a small hunter gatherer tribe. Female and male roles are just that, roles, and they are build by society.

Think about this, don't rich men from the 1700's look "girly" and feminine to your sensibilities? Yet few of aristocrats of the time would identify themselves as "girly". Don't women of our society look like men to others? I mean, they read, write, don't wear veils, drive, and wear pants! I'm not trying to be something I'm not, I'm trying to find out who I really am, even if it's outside of what America views as "men" and "women".

None.

Apr 21 2009, 2:53 am Lingie Post #769

Quote from The Great Yam
Let me make a point here. Biological sex is chromosomal, etc. It is not really changed, but the physical expression of it's traits can be altered or suppressed, and not all people have really strong secondary sexual characteristics. But get this: Gender is a social construct based around this. What makes you a man in 21st century America would make you look wimpy and feminine on the other side of the world in a small hunter gatherer tribe. Female and male roles are just that, roles, and they are build by society.

Think about this, don't rich men from the 1700's look "girly" and feminine to your sensibilities? Yet few of aristocrats of the time would identify themselves as "girly". Don't women of our society look like men to others? I mean, they read, write, don't wear veils, drive, and wear pants! I'm not trying to be something I'm not, I'm trying to find out who I really am, even if it's outside of what America views as "men" and "women".

Totally agreed. Most American views are celf centered, and very closed minded, thinking that what their view is is right. Everyone I talk to any more in public looks at me funny or comments to me about getting a hair cut because I'm little different. Whats wrong with a little difference? I like my long hair damnit.

Apr 21 2009, 4:16 am Madroc Post #770

Quote from The Great Yam

So it would be safe to call you deviant then?

None.

Apr 21 2009, 4:45 am Decency Post #771

Quote from name:Richard Nixons Head
If you got out of that position without being pinned, that kid really, really sucks.

The kid's a sectional champion, he beat me here 5-3. I pinned him in our rematch at the state tournament.

Anyway I'm not sure if you wrestle, I'm guessing probably not because you don't realize this, but I'm the one executing the move here, not him. It's called a Gizoni and what I'm doing is taking his head with my left arm like I was being an 80's urban guy carrying a stereo on my shoulder and then just basically doing a barrel roll around my right elbow. Because I have hand control, either he tries to chin me down, lets go, or gets turned to his own back. Anyone good just lets go, and I escaped for 1 here.

None.

Apr 21 2009, 4:47 am MillenniumArmy Post #772

Yup, Richard Nixon's Head does wrestle. I've seen videos of him in wrestling matches on facebook. Damn did he suck LOLOLOL

jk

None.

Apr 21 2009, 3:09 pm Ultraviolet Post #773

Quote from name:FaZ-
Anyway I'm not sure if you wrestle, I'm guessing probably not because you don't realize this, but I'm the one executing the move here, not him. It's called a Gizoni and what I'm doing is taking his head with my left arm like I was being an 80's urban guy carrying a stereo on my shoulder and then just basically doing a barrel roll around my right elbow. Because I have hand control, either he tries to chin me down, lets go, or gets turned to his own back. Anyone good just lets go, and I escaped for 1 here.

:shifty:

Apr 21 2009, 3:28 pm Lingie Post #774

Do a Barrel Roll on a Fucking Rock flying through space.

Apr 22 2009, 12:54 am Syphon Post #775

Quote from name:FaZ-
Quote from name:Richard Nixons Head

The kid's a sectional champion, he beat me here 5-3. I pinned him in our rematch at the state tournament.

You're exposing your back, and he pretty much has complete control of your body... Anyways, where I'm from that move would be illegal because you're hanging onto his neck. Also, you said you are executing the move, and then said that you escaped? And you got 1 from a roll that puts your back inches above the ground without trapping both of your opponents arms? Stupid.

Can you link me to a video of this move? It just doesn't look like it'd work against anyone I know.

Also, why aren't you wearing headgear? Isn't it required in the states?

Quote from MillenniumArmy
Yup, Richard Nixon's Head does wrestle. I've seen videos of him in wrestling matches on facebook. Damn did he suck LOLOLOL

jk

All the matches you've seen of me, I've won, MA. :P I placed 4th in that tournment, and it was our Ontario precursors. I just wrestle weird.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 22 2009, 1:05 am by Richard Nixons Head.

None.

Apr 28 2009, 6:26 am Lingie Post #776

I decided it was high time I got my camera to work..

Following was not all my fault.

Disregard that I work for Umbrella.

DM made me do this.

OMFG IT FOLDS UP!

Apr 28 2009, 6:51 am MasterJohnny Post #777

the world isnt ready for my full face :bleh:

I am a Mathematician

Apr 28 2009, 7:05 am Yugi Post #778

Darkling stole mah' HP computer monitor. ;l

None.

Apr 28 2009, 7:06 am Lingie Post #779

Quote from Yugi
Darkling stole mah' HP computer monitor. ;l

Darkling bought mah' HP computer monitor. ;D

>>Fixed.

Apr 28 2009, 2:50 pm Pigy_G Post #780

DAMN IT DARKLING, I wanted to assume you were hot, now you posted a real pic and ruined it for me.. :-(

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 41234 >
  Back to forum