Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 39 40 41 42 43234 >

Apr 29 2009, 1:22 am Pigy_G Post #801

TZ, GO TO THE FUCKING BEACH AND BURN, BURNNNNN WITH FIRE.

None.

Apr 29 2009, 2:13 am OMGimAnoobLOLOL Post #802

i doubt anyone here recognizes me from before (i had a different account along time ago ETC.)

-edit-
its supposed to be a "cartoon" picture btw i don't feel like uploading the original picture

None.

Apr 29 2009, 2:16 am EzDay281 Post #803

yeah... I think i have like the best hair out of all you guys...not the best face but..yeah...
Long or gtfo D:<

None.

Apr 29 2009, 2:22 am Vi3t-X Post #804

Holy Shit Darkling is fat. I used to think of him as like, a normal teenager. :ermm:

None.

Apr 29 2009, 2:26 am FlyingHat Post #805

This thread kinda scarred me for life. I'm just going to huddle in a corner and ponder what I saw.

None.

Apr 29 2009, 2:58 am Lingie Post #806

Quote from Vi3t-X
Holy Shit Darkling is fat. I used to think of him as like, a normal teenager. :ermm:

You can still think of me as that Viet. Blame ritilin for my current weight.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Apr 29 2009, 3:01 am Thuy Post #807

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/itsholly/thuy-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/itsholly/l_b2479e8d695c4173a4024127cc94b5e9.jpg

my gf and i
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/itsholly/DSC04248.jpg

None.

Apr 29 2009, 3:11 am Syphon Post #808

Quote from name:Darkling
Quote from Vi3t-X

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritilin#Adverse_effects

Other reactions include pupil dilation[36], hypersensitivity (including skin rash, urticaria, fever, arthralgia, exfoliative dermatitis, erythema multiforme with histopathological findings of necrotizing vasculitis, and thrombocytopenic purpura); anorexia; nausea; dizziness; palpitations; headache; dyskinesia; drowsiness; blood pressure and pulse changes, both up and down; tachycardia; angina; cardiac arrhythmia; abdominal pain; drug dependence; and weight loss during prolonged therapy.

I'm going to go ahead and blame your weight on you being fatty, fatty.

None.

Apr 29 2009, 3:12 am Syphon Post #809

Is she Vietnamese and you Korean? I am trying to improve my ability to recognise Asians.

None.

Apr 29 2009, 3:13 am Lingie Post #810

Quote from name:Richard Nixons Head
Quote from Vi3t-X

Other reactions include pupil dilation[36], hypersensitivity (including skin rash, urticaria, fever, arthralgia, exfoliative dermatitis, erythema multiforme with histopathological findings of necrotizing vasculitis, and thrombocytopenic purpura); anorexia; nausea; dizziness; palpitations; headache; dyskinesia; drowsiness; blood pressure and pulse changes, both up and down; tachycardia; angina; cardiac arrhythmia; abdominal pain; drug dependence; and weight loss during prolonged therapy.

Did I forgot to mention, this happened AFTER I stopped takin Ritilan. Yeah, when I was taking it, I weighed like nothing till I was 12. Then I abruptly stopped, and it happened that summer after.

Apr 29 2009, 5:43 am Madroc Post #811

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset... people die!

None.

Apr 29 2009, 6:00 am ClansAreForGays Post #812

Quote from Vi3t-X

Did I forgot to mention, this happened AFTER I stopped takin Ritilan. Yeah, when I was taking it, I weighed like nothing till I was 12. Then I abruptly stopped, and it happened that summer after.
I did the same exact thing, but my metabolism never died. You are to blame.

Apr 29 2009, 6:03 am ClansAreForGays Post #813

I don't know why everyone is calling TZ ugly, he just has a very unique, and for me disturbing, appearance. He's better looking than most of you carnival freaks.

Apr 29 2009, 7:07 am Lingie Post #814

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from Vi3t-X

I did the same exact thing, but my metabolism never died. You are to blame.

My metabolism did die off however, and that was certinly not my fault. Trust me, I'd love to be skin and bones again, but until then, I'm a Teddy-Ling.

Apr 29 2009, 11:12 am Vi3t-X Post #815

South East Asia region. She looks Viet, and he looks mixed.

None.

Apr 29 2009, 3:06 pm Pigy_G Post #816

We should make that a fourm game.. "Guess That Asian!"

P.S
Thuy you are a total hottie.

None.

Apr 29 2009, 3:42 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #817

Your gf is cute. Congrats :)

None.

Apr 29 2009, 3:46 pm MillenniumArmy Post #818

I'd bang her

None.

Apr 29 2009, 4:04 pm Pigy_G Post #819

Thuy your cute, Congrats. :)

None.

Apr 29 2009, 4:51 pm Hug A Zergling Post #820

Quote from Vi3t-X

Harsh dude.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 39 40 41 42 43234 >
  Back to forum