Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 122 123 124 125 126234 >

Mar 11 2010, 8:21 pm ShredderIV Post #2461

I do know the risks of vicodin too, i know exactly what doses I'm taking, i didn't take all 6 at once, they have the lowest acetaminophen amount too, the first drug i took(for recreational purposes) was Oxycodone anyways. Trust me, i know more about pharms than you think.
Edit: OIC, it contains both the acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Still, the acetaminophen is the least of your worries when taking something like that lol.

Vicodin is fun imo :D Although i never took it for recreational purposes, i did take it when i had a tooth problem. I dont remember much of those 2 days, but i felt great afterwards.

None.

Mar 11 2010, 9:57 pm ToA Post #2462

Que Sera, Sera.

Quote from ShredderIV
I do know the risks of vicodin too, i know exactly what doses I'm taking, i didn't take all 6 at once, they have the lowest acetaminophen amount too, the first drug i took(for recreational purposes) was Oxycodone anyways. Trust me, i know more about pharms than you think.
Edit: OIC, it contains both the acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Still, the acetaminophen is the least of your worries when taking something like that lol.

Vicodin is fun imo :D Although i never took it for recreational purposes, i did take it when i had a tooth problem. I dont remember much of those 2 days, but i felt great afterwards.

Vicodin is one of my favorite drugs because it feels amazing, and i can focus on everything still, my eyes don't change, nothing physical expect for my voice being quieter which I've never understood, i pretty much can't get caught. After i run out of these ones, which i will tomorrow, I'm gonna lay off them for at least a month. Don't want to risk getting addicted.

Mar 11 2010, 10:36 pm Fire_Kame Post #2463

wth is starcraft

Quote from samsizzle
I'm just gonna say Will is freakin sexy.

Mar 11 2010, 10:45 pm MadZombie Post #2464

As soon as he does something bout them brows I will agree. ;D

None.

Mar 12 2010, 12:01 am ToA Post #2465

Que Sera, Sera.

What's left of my Vicodin and two Red Devil ecstasy pills.

Mar 12 2010, 12:32 pm nuclearrabbit Post #2466

Quote from ToA

You're not cool. I could post pictures like this but I'd rather be dead than cool.
You may have looked up the actions of certain chemicals but you cannot understand the biochemistry and interactions that may happen in your system. Shit like that can kill you or worse yet, in my opinion, leave you fucked for life. I've been through all that teenage experimentation shit, in the end I realized it's a waste of time, money and life.
Exceedingly verbose; haven't reviewed, no one cares.

None.

Mar 12 2010, 12:51 pm OlimarandLouie Post #2467

Seriously. That stuff ain't cool.

None.

Mar 13 2010, 7:51 pm Syphon Post #2468

Quote from nuclearrabbit
Quote from ToA

You're not cool. I could post pictures like this but I'd rather be dead than cool.
You may have looked up the actions of certain chemicals but you cannot understand the biochemistry and interactions that may happen in your system. Shit like that can kill you or worse yet, in my opinion, leave you fucked for life. I've been through all that teenage experimentation shit, in the end I realized it's a waste of time, money and life.
Exceedingly verbose; haven't reviewed, no one cares.
Thank you.
Doing any drug you can get your hands on to make people like you, and constantly bragging about it makes you look like a little kid.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 14 2010, 9:34 am by JaFF. Reason: thanks but no thanks

None.

Mar 14 2010, 9:08 am Jack Post #2469

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Plus it doesn't make people like you, more like pity you. You seem like a cool guy except for the drugs.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Mar 14 2010, 9:36 am JaFF Post #2470

Maybe I should just delete all pictures closely related to drugs in the future?

None.

Mar 14 2010, 1:08 pm Excalibur Post #2471

The sword and the faith

As much as I hate drugs, imposing censorship not covered by the rules is not in our job description JaFF.

I don't like some of the things ToA does, but I am not his parent, judge, jury, or executioner, so I don't have to like it. Neither do you.

If you want to comment on a picture, comment on a picture, but lets try and not make things more than they have to be. No matter what you say ToA will continue doing drugs and you'll continue feeling how you feel about them. You're not going to do anything except cause pointless arguments, and I don't want to see them in this topic.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Mar 14 2010, 1:41 pm MadZombie Post #2472

I prefer the drug shots over guys flexing and the posting their work out routine. ;D!

As much as I hate drugs, imposing censorship not covered by the rules is not in our job description JaFF.

isn't it still breaking the "off topic" rule?

))
((

None.

Mar 14 2010, 1:49 pm Excalibur Post #2473

The sword and the faith

Quote from MadZombie
I prefer the drug shots over guys flexing and the posting their work out routine. ;D!

isn't it still breaking the "off topic" rule?

))
((
If its a post your pictures topic and he posts pictures of his drugs and then says something about them it isn't exactly OT. Going on with him about said drugs and your personal view of them is OT. But in the name of imposing their views on those around them, people will disregard the rules so they can have their holy crusade to try and 'fix' ToA. :P

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Mar 14 2010, 4:20 pm JaFF Post #2474

Ex, I said that not because I'm judging ToA in any way but because many SEN members cannot act like developed individuals about it.

None.

Mar 14 2010, 4:30 pm Excalibur Post #2475

The sword and the faith

Quote from JaFF
Ex, I said that not because I'm judging ToA in any way but because many SEN members cannot act like developed individuals about it.
So that makes ToA the one to blame?

Also I didn't mean you in specific, I meant our lovely previous posters. :P

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Mar 14 2010, 4:34 pm JaFF Post #2476

Makes things more practical. :P

None.

Mar 14 2010, 4:46 pm Fire_Kame Post #2477

wth is starcraft

Quote from JaFF
Maybe I should just delete all pictures closely related to drugs in the future?

Well you did delete my response to the picture but left it up. :( Doesn't posting illegal activity violate the rules of SEN?

Mar 14 2010, 7:47 pm JaFF Post #2478

Nope.

I'm so gonna post the photos of my latest victim after the dissection. :shifty:

None.

Mar 15 2010, 3:54 am ToA Post #2479

Que Sera, Sera.

I honestly don't care whether you think I'm cool or not...I don't post them to be cool, i post them cause it's a picture thread and i like the pictures. I know most of you don't like the drugs, so me posting to be cool wouldn't get me anywhere, since practically nobody likes drugs here.

With that said, more pictures. These are from this weekend.

My dumb ass drunken brother came in and put my computer like than and said computer fail, twice in one night, he needs to move out.

And i left out any pictures of drugs, so you can all be happy.

Mar 15 2010, 4:45 am Ultraviolet Post #2480

That girl doesn't seem particularly excited. Even when she's smiling there's a nervous look to her.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 122 123 124 125 126234 >
  Back to forum