Staredit Network > Forums > > Topic: [MM]od Night
[MM]od Night
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 25 2008, 10:02 pm
By: Doodle77
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1718 >

Jul 31 2008, 4:48 am A_of-s_t Post #281

aka idmontie

Quote from Polaris
Quote from IskatuMesk
hey soul calibur 4 came out who wants to play my ps3 PSN id is SlickWillySSJ42

and baja is the only person who has even touched the new AO exe to give me and DoA feedback if his changes fixed it or not

way to show your support guys
Okay Mesk, why have you all-of-a-sudden started typing like a total noob on this forum? Its starting to annoy me.
Because he has schizophrenia? Duh.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jul 31 2008, 5:23 am IskatuMesk Post #282

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from Polaris
Quote from IskatuMesk
hey soul calibur 4 came out who wants to play my ps3 PSN id is SlickWillySSJ42

and baja is the only person who has even touched the new AO exe to give me and DoA feedback if his changes fixed it or not

way to show your support guys
Okay Mesk, why have you all-of-a-sudden started typing like a total noob on this forum? Its starting to annoy me.

bcuz 2 anoy yew lawl

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Jul 31 2008, 4:19 pm Polaris Post #283

Quote from A_of-s_t
Um, no, because its only here. He talks like a normal person over at the Tanis Shipyards... (yes Mesk, I followed you.)

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Jul 31 2008, 5:40 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #284

👻 👾 👽 💪

It's probably because nobody has been testing out the new AO thingy so he's just spamming.
Uh. This makes sense with more details that are in my head, but I can't quite put them to word.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 31 2008, 8:36 pm A_of-s_t Post #285

aka idmontie

I'd test it, but I got the original to work for some odd reason. On Vista and WinXP SP1.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Aug 1 2008, 8:28 am IskatuMesk Post #286

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from Polaris
Quote from A_of-s_t
Um, no, because its only here. He talks like a normal person over at the Tanis Shipyards... (yes Mesk, I followed you.)

aw christ how did you find me you sneaky stalking bastard

well whatever

but yeah if someone can confirm that the new AO exe actually works then you'll make DOA and I two very happy hermits.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Aug 1 2008, 3:41 pm Polaris Post #287

Quote from IskatuMesk

aw christ how did you find me you sneaky stalking bastard

well whatever

but yeah if someone can confirm that the new AO exe actually works then you'll make DOA and I two very happy hermits.
Actually it was a total coincidence, because I went there to start to learn how to mod HW2. Then I seen this guy called Auumar in the model making thread, and I was like "holy shit he stole Mesk's models! ... oh wait, he is mesk"

And I would also test your new AO exe, but the original worked for me.

Aug 1 2008, 4:51 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #288

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Polaris
And I would also test your new AO exe, but the original worked for me.
Same.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 1 2008, 10:00 pm A_of-s_t Post #289

aka idmontie

Both versions worked, both were equally epic, and my girlfriend almost had a seizure.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Aug 1 2008, 10:56 pm IskatuMesk Post #290

Lord of the Locker Room

well there were a lot of people who couldn't run it, where the hell have they all gone?

Aug 2 2008, 12:21 am Corbo Post #291

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I CAN'T RUN IT CAUSE I'M TOO AFRAID OF GETTING RAPED!

No, but seriously, no mod has ever not worked on me... so yeah...

fuck you all

Aug 2 2008, 2:43 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #292

👻 👾 👽 💪

They died.

Aug 2 2008, 3:06 am A_of-s_t Post #293

aka idmontie

So I watched all of mancatcher's videos of AO on youtube. I lol'd about... 90% of the time.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Aug 2 2008, 3:42 am Polaris Post #294

Mesk, after you finish Black Sun, you should make an AO 1.5 (seeing as AO2 is planned for SC2) on Homeworld 2 :P I would help.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 2 2008, 3:55 pm by Corbo. Reason: loool

Aug 2 2008, 9:21 pm Corbo Post #295

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

fuuuuuungus night!

fuck you all

Aug 2 2008, 10:20 pm IskatuMesk Post #296

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from Polaris
Mesk, after you finish Black Sun, you should make an AO 1.5 (seeing as AO2 is planned for SC2) on Homeworld 2 :P I would help.

I discontinued planning projects for sc2. I considered making an AO in hw2 but uh... if Black Sun actually gets anywhere, it's going to take a tremendous amount of time and by then schizophrenia will have rendered me completely disabled.

Aug 2 2008, 10:38 pm Polaris Post #297

Quote from IskatuMesk

I discontinued planning projects for sc2. I considered making an AO in hw2 but uh... if Black Sun actually gets anywhere, it's going to take a tremendous amount of time and by then schizophrenia will have rendered me completely disabled.
I think you will finish it. You have support from pretty much everyone. I also dont think you are the kind of person who will let your schizophrenia get a hold of you that easily.

Aug 3 2008, 1:46 am A_of-s_t Post #298

aka idmontie

Quote from Polaris
Quote from IskatuMesk

I think you will finish it. You have support from pretty much everyone. I also dont think you are the kind of person who will let your schizophrenia get a hold of you that easily.
lolwut?

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Aug 3 2008, 2:18 am IskatuMesk Post #299

Lord of the Locker Room

Um. Schizophrenia has killed over a dozen starcraft tc's over the course of nine years.

Aug 3 2008, 2:32 am Polaris Post #300

Quote from IskatuMesk
Um. Schizophrenia has killed over a dozen starcraft tc's over the course of nine years.
I thought you only recently got Schizophrenia... but dont listen to me, I dont know anything about it. *searches wikipedia*

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1718 >
  Back to forum