Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Kittens :D
Kittens :D
Feb 18 2008, 3:11 am
By: candle12345
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Mar 26 2008, 3:34 am candle12345 Post #61

Lazy.
And my camera takes such hires photos my computer crashes.
No shit.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 10:56 pm FooFighters Post #62

I have a cat that acts like a dog
Yesterday, he was playing with this fake egg, then he Picked it up, in his mouth :O
OMG, it was Hilarious, and for the Unsmart People, Funny

None.

Mar 29 2008, 10:57 pm candle12345 Post #63

Was it?

Our cat is sorta like a dog too, he's pretty dopey, and smells like a dog. [He has wet dog smell D:]

None.

Mar 30 2008, 2:24 am Syphon Post #64

My dog is like a cat.

Small, prone to pounce into your lap, and spends most of his time sitting of the back of couches.

None.

Mar 30 2008, 2:25 am Syphon Post #65

Quote from MadZombie
wait, do cats have penisis? i dont think ive even seen a cat with his wang hanging low o.O

Cat penises are covered in barbs! :}

None.

Mar 30 2008, 2:56 pm JordanN Post #66

Make your cat a cardboard scratch house!

None.

Mar 30 2008, 3:25 pm candle12345 Post #67

I'm up early. My cats woke me up, the kittens dat is.
They came into my room and have been chasing eachother for the last 30 mins.

None.

Mar 30 2008, 10:29 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #68

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from FooFighters
I have a cat that acts like a dog
Yesterday, he was playing with this fake egg, then he Picked it up, in his mouth :O
OMG, it was Hilarious, and for the Unsmart People, Funny
How is that like a dog? Cats do carry things with their mouth. Ever seen one with a bird? I don't see them carrying one with their paw.

Quote from Syphon
My dog is like a cat.

Small, prone to pounce into your lap, and spends most of his time sitting of the back of couches.
Since when do cats jump in laps? Very few do, and those that do rarely stay.

Wtf kind of ugly cat is that? It looks like someone shot it out of a cannon at a solid wall.
Anyway, all you have to do to keep a cat happy is just get a ton of boxes from the grocery store and stack them up so the little holes match up and make some sort of cave... Our two cats fight over it when I do that. :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 30 2008, 10:35 pm by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 30 2008, 10:34 pm The_Underscore Post #69

a cat is acting doglike when you can play fetch with them though, one of mine almost learned that.

None.

Mar 30 2008, 10:36 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #70

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from The_Underscore
a cat is acting doglike when you can play fetch with them though, one of mine almost learned that.
If you throw something some distance away a cat may go and chase it... although whether or not they bring it back is completely up to them. I can throw tennis balls and my mom's cat will go and chase them.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 30 2008, 10:52 pm Kow Post #71

Our new kitten fetches. It was her idea, and I've gotten her to sit to go outside too. Our older cat sits on command when she wants something, but not when she doesn't.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum