Staredit Network > Forums > Lite Discussion > Topic: Donald Trump is President...
Donald Trump is President...
Nov 9 2016, 8:32 am
By: Enkidu
Pages: < 1 4 5 6

Apr 12 2020, 9:21 pm Zincoshine Post #101

Quote from Oh_Man
Lol, I can't believe you guys are equipped with this buffoon of a president in arguably the most serious crisis in our lifetimes.

Good luck to you all, seriously though.

The president is the reason why this crisis became as serious as it has now become. In the past, the US treated potential pandemics seriously and worked to stamp them out at the source. Under Trump, the US has done no such thing and all Trump did was to close borders and tell cheerful lies to his supporters, basically what he tries to do with every single problem.

2020 is a completely ruined year, and it is a prequel to what life will be like for the next ten thousand years starting from about 30 years in the future times if nothing is done about global warming. Note how Trump had previously been handling coronavirus the same way he handled global warming.

None.

Apr 14 2020, 6:46 pm NudeRaider Post #102

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

To be fair the Asians did most of the stamping out

2 hours ago Wing Zero Post #103

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

So uhhh... Now we have riots. You think we hit apocalypse bingo yet?

2 hours ago Dem0n Post #104

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Were you living under a rock the past 8 years or do you really not remember the previous riots whenever a black man was killed by police?

Options
Pages: < 1 4 5 6
  Back to forum