Staredit Network > Forums > Lite Discussion > Topic: Donald Trump is President...
Donald Trump is President...
Nov 9 2016, 8:32 am
By: Enkidu
Pages: < 1 2 3 4

Feb 15 2017, 10:04 pm Enkidu Post #61

Executor

Obviously True, My friend. I was not around when discussions like this were serious business. ^^

May 19 2017, 4:02 am Esponeo Post #62

"Wow. Authoritarian much?"

:lol:

It still amazes me that ostensible adults write things like this unironically. Snark is not a substitute for having a coherent philosophy.

---

The great liberal project of universalism has proven a disaster. It cannot be saved by elections or any other means, and whoever incidentally happens to be elected will not change the course of history, at best it may ease or alter the style of the transition out of this dark era. One way or another reality will be confronted.

---

Analysis that paints Trump as a buffoon, a foreign-paid stooge, or a generic neo-con is politically motivated claptrap at best and woeful ignorance at worst. You will not accurately predict reality by believing anything so stupid. Similarly if you view him as the savior of Western civ.

---

The American political system produces Trump, the French system produces Macron. (Its the primaries.) It remains unclear whether Nationalism or Accelerationism will get us where we want to be, or how much blood either course will produce. Expect Europe to flow with it within your lifetimes.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 20 2017, 5:24 pm by CecilSunkure. Reason: No cuckservatism pls. It's rude

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4
  Back to forum