Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica 2.0
DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica 2.0
Nov 16 2012, 7:24 pm
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1621 >

Dec 4 2012, 6:13 pm Fire_Kame Post #261

wth is starcraft

Quote from Dem0n
I hardly even play Halo and I hang out with my friends plenty. But that's beside the point. I'm not mafia, so you should take me off of your suspicion list.
Dem0n -- i love halo 4!
Dem0n -- I can get value out of Halo 4's multiplayer for years as well. I just don't want to wait for the second part of the campaign.
Dem0n -- Halo 4 kicks ass.
Dem0n -- why map when halo 4
Dem0n -- Oh, my god. Halo 4. I am in love. <3
Dem0n -- About to go stand outside for two hours in 37 degree weather. YAY HALO 4 :wtfawesme:
Dem0n -- i'll be playing halo 4 in 13 hours
Dem0n -- hell no. i already pre-ordered halo 4. that's my game for the year ;o
Dem0n -- halo 4 come plz

Yea, sure seems casual.

EDIT:
Dem0n -- IT'S 1:17 AND I'M LISTENING TO HALO MUSIC
Dem0n -- play halo fuckdick
Dem0n -- lil pley halo
Dem0n -- lil play halo
Dem0n -- az y u trade halo reach :(
Dem0n -- why is halo ce so hard D:

Dec 4 2012, 7:33 pm DevliN Post #262

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

<Voting Update>

Dem0n:
OlimarandLouie:
payne: Fire_Kame (1)
Stacy Keibler:
Zycorax:
poison_us:
TiKels:
rayNimagi:
GeneralPie:
NudeRaider:
Roy:
Fire_Kame: GeneralPie (1)
BiOAtK:

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 4 2012, 7:45 pm poison_us Post #263

Back* from the grave

I vote payne

Now Kame, switch your vote to me for a three-way ;D

Dec 4 2012, 8:47 pm Fire_Kame Post #264

wth is starcraft

Quote from poison_us
Now Kame, switch your vote to me for a three-way ;D[/color]
I don't think payne is old enough :teach:

Update. The following are posts Demon made on halo. He isn't casual. He's using it as a cover, which is weird, because although I am skeptical I didn't really indict him in that post - many others were indicated along side him. dashes indicate more than one posting in succession (I wanted to clean it up so that it was easy to read). So why do I bring this up? Because there is a clue above that I think fits him. And the fact that he's still fighting me only raises my suspicions.
Quote from demon on skype
-I miss that halo music
-WE HAVE TO PLAY HALO
-Get Halo 4/we can play together!
-guise/guiseee/halo 4 :3333
-I'll be freezing my ass off in line for Halo 4 in 24 hours/ I'll be playing it (hopefully) 25 hours ;o
-omgomgo 8 hours till halo 4
-i've got 4 liters of mountain dew ready for a 12-hour Halo 4 run
-halo 4/<33333333333333333333333333/"why bother voting if i've got halo 4?"/Oh god, lil, you were right D:

Dec 4 2012, 9:05 pm Dem0n Post #265

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You're really bad at this game. Maybe 3 or 4 of those shouts/messages were made after the game came out. And yes, I am a casual Halo gamer. And what does that have to do with Mafia anyways? Did Devlin make any mention of Halo or xbox games in his post?

The fact that you think you're good at this game and are actually making some headway is laughable.

Dec 4 2012, 9:18 pm Fire_Kame Post #266

wth is starcraft

Quote from Dem0n
You're really bad at this game. Maybe 3 or 4 of those shouts/messages were made after the game came out. And yes, I am a casual Halo gamer. And what does that have to do with Mafia anyways? Did Devlin make any mention of Halo or xbox games in his post?

The fact that you think you're good at this game and are actually making some headway is laughable.
The point I'm making is that being a recluse gamer has made you nervous and anxious, one of the clues. And sorry, a casual gamer does not stand in line in thirty seven degree weather for a game.

Dec 4 2012, 9:22 pm rayNimagi Post #267

Quote from Kame Logic 101
1. Demon plays Halo.
2. Because #1 is true, Demon is awkward.
3. Because #2 is true, Demon is Mafia

Whether Demon is a casual or hardcore gamer is irrelevant. If you're on SEN, you're going to be at least somewhat awkward. I don't think a clue about awkwardness indicates that Demon is Mafia.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Dec 4 2012, 9:31 pm Fire_Kame Post #268

wth is starcraft

Quote from rayNimagi
Quote from Kame Logic 101
1. Demon plays Halo.
2. Because #1 is true, Demon is awkward.
3. Because #2 is true, Demon is Mafia

Whether Demon is a casual or hardcore gamer is irrelevant. If you're on SEN, you're going to be at least somewhat awkward. I don't think a clue about awkwardness indicates that Demon is Mafia.
In case no one has noticed, I voted for Pie, not Demon. And I have no real intention of voting for demon; he just seems very eager to defend himself, and I wanted to know why... given that (as I said in my post before this) he jumped on it when I called out many other players in my post as well.

Dec 4 2012, 9:48 pm DevliN Post #269

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

<Voting Update>

Dem0n:
OlimarandLouie:
Stacy Keibler:
Zycorax:
poison_us: payne (1)
TiKels:
rayNimagi:
GeneralPie:
NudeRaider:
Roy:
BiOAtK:

My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 4 2012, 9:48 pm poison_us Post #270

Back* from the grave

As I've said before, Demon's MO is self-preservation. Explains his...rapid...jump to defending himself at all costs.

Dec 4 2012, 9:49 pm NudeRaider Post #271

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

OMG OMG KAME, HOW CAN YOU IMPLY THAT I COULD ASSAULT A WOMAN? YOU'RE SO BAD AT THIS GAME WHEN YOU THINK I'M CYLON!11!!!1!!!one!!eleven!

Dec 4 2012, 10:14 pm payne Post #272

:payne:

Quote from Fire_Kame
I think they were discussing goat farming. Or maybe goat herding. Or hurting goats?
Payne has discussed the idea of a communal farm before, correct? But he hasn't really gotten his point across clearly. He could also arguably be awkward.
:massimo: No way I'd hurt mah beautiful goats! <3

What the crap? Why isn't everyone voting against Fire_Kame?
It's the first time she feels like she have to provide a clue analysis because she knows she's under radar now.

Let's list everything against Kame's case:
- "Alarm" for "Fire" in "Fire_Kame"
- Last 2 posts from Devlin had the word "came" coming up two times in each (Fire_CAME)
- Kame's recent post about "dreaming"
- Kame's recent post on "aspirin"
- Kame's recent post mentioning "recording device"
- The same "recording device" post just above also mentions "creep", and Devlin's post mentions someone being "awkward"

Gosh, that's quite solid in my opinion. Just lynch that Cylon yet!
Also, poison_us has been acting suspiciously since the start of the game imo. And now he votes against me once I discover that Kame is probably Cylon? Poison is my next target. And Dem0n is still suspicious to me. :massimo:
I'd like to point there is a lot of references to alcohol in the posts, and that I think poison_us was the one super drunk in the shoutbox a few days ago?
There are also a lot of references to "rambling" and "ranting" and such. No idea who that refers to.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Dec 4 2012, 11:01 pm by payne.

None.

Dec 4 2012, 11:24 pm poison_us Post #273

Back* from the grave

I drink, yes, but I don't come to the shoutbox drunk. Ever. You're confusing Demon with me, something I find disgusting enough that if you were in Ohio I would hunt you down and literally kill you for.

That aside, I voted for you for the lulz. I had planned on changing right about now, but you've given me a funny reaction, totally different from what I expected. Switch your vote to me if you want, but now I'm going to keep it on you simply because you're acting radically different than even earlier in the game. You're acting like Demon did last game, and that's bad.

EDIT: Since you're so worried about clue analysis than behavior, I'll play your game. Link anything directly to me, aside from the alcohol references (it's DevliN's Galactica mafia motif; see the last one he hosted), and I might take you seriously. If you want to continue, be aware it's my thing to act scummy. Every single game I do, unless I'm greatly mistaken.

If you people don't want the Mafia to take control and steer shit the way they want, vote for someone. Anyone. Hell, I'll even vote myself if that keeps multilynches from occurring. No need for everyone to die today because nobody else wants to speak up and the mafia members all vote for different people, forcing DevliN to have the town go on a slaughtering spree.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 4 2012, 11:35 pm by poison_us.

Dec 5 2012, 12:11 am payne Post #274

:payne:

Quote from poison_us
I drink, yes, but I don't come to the shoutbox drunk. Ever. You're confusing Demon with me, something I find disgusting enough that if you were in Ohio I would hunt you down and literally kill you for.

That aside, I voted for you for the lulz. I had planned on changing right about now, but you've given me a funny reaction, totally different from what I expected. Switch your vote to me if you want, but now I'm going to keep it on you simply because you're acting radically different than even earlier in the game. You're acting like Demon did last game, and that's bad.

EDIT: Since you're so worried about clue analysis than behavior, I'll play your game. Link anything directly to me, aside from the alcohol references (it's DevliN's Galactica mafia motif; see the last one he hosted), and I might take you seriously.
My bad on mistaking you for Dem0n.
Anyways, I voted for Kame, not you. All I said was that I was suspicious about you and dem0n, not much else.
I did not say "poison you are next" because of the fact that you voted for me (though it's pretty damn stupid to vote for one of the only persons actually trying to help out the crewmembers by wasting their time analyzing clues). I actually do not plan on voting for you next time. I do not like behavioral analysis: I'm very new to this game and do not feel super confident about that kind of analysis. See how I voted No Lynch at start because I do not like killing someone without proper evidences.

But whatever, do what you want. I am just telling you it's really stupid to vote for me because there are ample evidences against Kame.
I am even more suspicious toward you because you are stubbornly dodging a vote to lynch an obvious Cylon.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 5 2012, 12:17 am by payne.

None.

Dec 5 2012, 1:18 am Zycorax Post #275

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I'll abstain. Too tired to read through the clues, and I'll probably sleep till the day ends, just like last time.

Dec 5 2012, 1:19 am Dem0n Post #276

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I vote Tikels.

Dec 5 2012, 1:34 am DevliN Post #277

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

<Voting Update>

Dem0n: TiKels (1)
OlimarandLouie:
Stacy Keibler:
Zycorax: Abstain
TiKels:
rayNimagi:
GeneralPie:
NudeRaider:
Roy:
BiOAtK:

My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 5 2012, 1:35 am Vrael Post #278

Quote from Night 1
CREW LOG \\ [REDACTED] \\ 112812 \\ "The First Night" Declassified
<All data erased>
Quote from Night 2
CREW LOG \\ [REDACTED] \\ 113012 \\ "Night 2" Declassified
I looked out at the stars tonight. I dreamt of flying through the sun, feeling that energy, feeling so alive. Can machines even dream? I dreamed a dream, so rare, so sweet a dream. Sometimes I feel as if we are, in fact, more alive. Who are they to decide that we can't feel, that we can't love? I feel more than these humans can comprehend. I feel anger.
- ██████
Quote from Night 3
nothing
I think this section is referring to the Cylons. Night 2 looks like the seductress talking, very passionate and stuff, not the words of a cold killer like a hitman. Night 2 is when inferno died, and my suspicion is that the Mole has used Clear all 3 nights in a row, since I can't find anything useful in the text about LoTuS's death(Night2), not even a clue that could be from a Vigilante, whereas Inferno's death has the clue about something in his hand, and we have this clue about the seductress.

Quote from Night 1
It didn't seem like much activity took place otherwise. Um. At one point security arrived to send someone to the brig, but I didn't really catch why. Maybe she just couldn't handle her liquor. [Laughing] I don't blame her, the stuff is frakking disgusting. It makes moonshine look like sugar water.
Quote from Aristocrat, Night 1 Result
You were put in the brig, and could not properly follow your target.
Quote from Aristocrat, Posted Role PM
Name: Aristocrat
Role: █████████
Seeing as there were no hits night 1, I think we got it right when we lynched Aristo. I know many of you probably believe this already, but I had to sit down and take the time to cross reference everything for my own peace of mind. This said, I believe the cylon killing power is down to 1 per night, plus a seductress, plus a mole, plus an unknown traitor. We may have gotten lucky and lynched mole or traitor already, but I kinda doubt it.

Quote from Day 0
. . . -Devlin
Devlin is narrating the Day/Night posts as himself, not as a player. In the Day 0 post he signed it "-Devlin", plus his barcode ID appears on the newer posts. I was confused by this before, but I also thought I ought to clear it up for anyone else.

Quote from Night1
There was one woman there I had my eye on, but she didn't seem interested. She was way out of my league anyway, you know? She also looked like she might have been waiting for someone else, maybe.
Quote from Night2
I saw a bunch of the same faces. She was there again that night. The woman from earlier, looking better than ever. Some sap was drooling all over her, buying her drinks all night. He seemed to lose track of time after a while. I don't blame him. I wonder if he got lucky? Probably not. What a sucker.
Quote from Night3
So there he was staring at someone else in the common room when that woman came up and started flirting. Actually flirting is putting it lightly. This was more like a welcomed sexual assault.
Looks like seductress didn't seduce anyone on Night 1? Nights 2 and 3 she definitely did.

I've been working the numbers too, but I haven't cracked their code yet either. Does anyone know anything about standard time formats maybe? the [TC xx:xx:xx;xx] format is what I mean, what's the deal with the semi-colon there? Or is that some sort of standard 1/100 of a second format?

Quote from Night3
No, I'm not sure how Observer12425 died. He dropped dead on his way back from the tribunal. Last I saw, he was there a while talking to some officials. They were gossiping about the recent news that Galactica finally killed a Cylon onboard. Of course that came with the cost of 3 crewmembers thus far. I wish we were that lucky. [Sighs] I'm not a doctor, so I obviously don't have access to medical records, but I'm guessing it was some planned attack due to the lack of bullet or stab wounds.
Observer died without visible wounds. Makes me think Poison, and seeing as how poison has been anti-me almost the whole game, this is the best I have to go on for now. Also, he changed his avatar mid-game. Posted about it, but still.

I vote Poison.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 5 2012, 1:47 am by Stacy Keibler.

None.

Dec 5 2012, 1:50 am rayNimagi Post #279

I vote for Fire_Kame due to clues and voting patterns.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Dec 5 2012, 1:57 am DevliN Post #280

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

<Voting Update>

Dem0n: TiKels (1)
OlimarandLouie:
payne: Fire_Kame
Stacy Keibler: poison_us (1)
Zycorax: Abstain
TiKels:
rayNimagi: Fire_Kame (2)