Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica 2.0
DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica 2.0
Nov 16 2012, 7:24 pm
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21

Dec 17 2012, 10:26 pm NudeRaider Post #401

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Azrael
Following real life logic, once you're dead you shouldn't know anything :P

In your example, telling them that would mean they weren't seduced or imprisoned. It would give them information that, as a dead player, they shouldn't have; they have no use for it, except sharing it with people who are still alive, which is against the rules.
True. I guess dying is a special case in mafia. So I guess I can live with it when all you know is that you died but the circumstances are revealed after the game.

Quote from Azrael
Quote from NudeRaider
But since I was never killed that game I don't even know which information was revealed by DevliN. Probably he just announced it in the Day post, which is meh, but acceptable.

I'm not sure what standard you're going by. Just announcing deaths in the Day post is the norm.
My own. Everything I just talked about is my personal preference. But as stated above, I can see now how dying is an exception and why -- during the game -- all you're told is that you died.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21
  Back to forum