Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia: Organized Entropy
Mafia: Organized Entropy
Aug 5 2012, 4:11 am
By: Dem0n
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 616 >

Aug 10 2012, 8:50 pm Dem0n Post #61

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

ACTIVITY CHECKS EXTENDED TO AUGUST 12th, 5:00 PM EST! YOU HAVE UNTIL THEN TO RESPOND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!

*cough* positively echo angel *cough*

Aug 10 2012, 8:53 pm Raitaki Post #62

Angel responded. With Reply To Group.

None.

Aug 10 2012, 9:04 pm Dem0n Post #63

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Raitaki
Angel responded. With Reply To Group.
Someone please tell me why that option exists again.

Aug 10 2012, 10:13 pm Azrael Post #64

Quote from name:I Iz LEET
Someone please tell me why that option exists again.

I honestly don't know, considering the "Reply to all" option does the same thing and actually works.

The "Reply to Group" should just remain "Reply to Sender" like it does when you're the only recipient.

That seems like the easiest and most intuitive way to fix the problem, at least.

Aug 10 2012, 10:32 pm Raitaki Post #65

It's still pretty unlikely that someone would need to reply to everyone the sender sent the PM to but NOT the sender. And if they need to do that they can just remove the sender from recipient list anyway D:

None.

Aug 10 2012, 11:35 pm Azrael Post #66

I don't think its current functionality is intentional, seems like a bug.

Aug 11 2012, 4:57 am Aristocrat Post #67

Quote from name:I Iz LEET
ACTIVITY CHECKS EXTENDED TO AUGUST 12th, 5:00 PM EST! YOU HAVE UNTIL THEN TO RESPOND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!

*cough* positively echo angel *cough*
Bro if they don't respond to the activity check you're supposed to throw them out and not extend the deadline.

Except xAngelSpiritx. He did respond, just with reply to group.

None.

Aug 11 2012, 9:03 pm Azrael Post #68

The original deadline didn't give them very much time to know the game was starting :P

Aug 12 2012, 3:51 am poison_us Post #69

Back* from the grave

Echo's definitely been online, he just won the raffle. Cough cough.

Aug 12 2012, 9:18 pm Dem0n Post #70

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Day 0

The town was cold. It was barren. It was dark. It was quiet. The only noise that could be heard was the rattling of a bottle rolling down the streets by a quiet, but eerie wind. Nobody came outside anymore. Six deaths in one week? Two of them being powerful political figures? The people weren't blind. They knew it wasn't safe anymore. They knew their police couldn't help them. The streets were empty, curtains were closed, doors were locked, and the only sign of life was in front of City Hall, where the police commissioner spoke out to the few people who were brave enough to step outside.

"We lost a great man yesterday. A pioneer of justice, a symbol of hope, a hero. Our mayor had done more for this town than any of us could ever come to appreciate. He sacrificed many things to ensure that we, the people of this fine city, were safe at all times. The mayor had a brilliant plan to combat crime. We thought we had won. We thought we were safe. We were wrong.

We underestimated these gangsters, these mobsters. We thought they were weak, disjointed, disorganized. It turns out they are more united than ever before. They have one purpose, and that is to strike fear into the hearts of the good people of this city. We can't let them win. We can't let them use fear as a weapon. As a city, we must come together in this time of darkness and fight the men who seek to destroy everything we've worked so hard to build. It’s time for us to stop being afraid. It’s time for us to make a stand. It’s time for us to take our city back.”

The commissioner left the podium and turned to walk back into City Hall. The few reporters that were present attempted to crowd him for questioning, but he remained silent as he walked through the large wooden doors of the city’s political headquarters. Another man stepped up to the podium. It was a young man, recently appointed as a city representative, whose name was not known by many people.

“I understand that this is a hard time for the city and its people. There are such few courageous and selfless men left in the world, and whenever we lose one, it pains us deeply. But as the commissioner said, we cannot sit around while the mob takes over our city. I am aware of this city’s traditional week-long political recess for remembrance after the death of any head figure, but given the recent events that have taken place, I must urge you, the people, to select a new mayor as quickly as possible. The longer we remain leaderless, the more power those criminals are able to attain. Remember what your mayor did, and find someone who can follow in his footsteps. Choose wisely.”

The man left the podium and went through the same doors as the commissioner.

The Mayor election has begun. Day 0 and the election end on Tuesday, August 14th, 10:00 PM EST.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 12 2012, 9:28 pm by I Iz LEET.

Aug 12 2012, 10:12 pm Sacrieur Post #71

Still Napping

Vote me for mayor! I promise I'll do everything you think I should do.

I vote Sacrieur for mayor.

None.

Aug 12 2012, 10:20 pm DevliN Post #72

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Azrael
I don't think its current functionality is intentional, seems like a bug.
Correct. It was supposed reply to everyone. I'm not sure why it doesn't.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 12 2012, 11:03 pm Dem0n Post #73

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Sacrieur
Vote me for mayor! I promise I'll do everything you think I should do.

I vote Sacrieur for mayor.
I guess I should clarify that you can't vote for yourself.

Aug 12 2012, 11:04 pm Riney Post #74

Thigh high affectionado

I think Ill throw myself into the candidacy for this times mayor.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 12 2012, 11:10 pm poison_us Post #75

Back* from the grave

Will all the members of the Mafia please contact me?

EDIT: Why did we start on day 0 and not day 1? O_o

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 12 2012, 11:15 pm by poison_us.

Aug 12 2012, 11:22 pm Dem0n Post #76

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This is like a prologue, so I refer to it as Day 0.

Aug 12 2012, 11:46 pm TiKels Post #77

I vote Sacrieur.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 12 2012, 11:47 pm Azrael Post #78

I'm going to try to find someone with a better role than me to be Mayor.

Town members, please notify me of your roles as soon as possible. Unless you don't want to risk trusting a single person in order to coordinate your powers with other Townies, in which case good luck.

Mafia members, please kill yourselves instead of notifying me of anything, you gelatinous sacks of crap.

That is all.

Aug 12 2012, 11:59 pm BiOAtK Post #79

I vote Sac :wob:

None.

Aug 13 2012, 12:03 am Azrael Post #80

Considering Sacrieur didn't say anything except that he votes for himself, including such important details as if he has a decent role and how he will use his execution power, there is no reason to vote for him so easily and prematurely.

That being that case, I'm going to assume the current bandwagon is a Mafia-driven one, and that Sacrieur, TiKels, and BiOAtK are three members of this game's Mafia faction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 616 >
  Back to forum