Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Oct 23 2011, 4:05 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 664 >

Oct 26 2011, 2:17 am Wing Zero Post #61

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I'll change my avatar back when the game starts. Untill then, I think I'll have a little fun with this one :P

Oct 26 2011, 4:30 am Aristocrat Post #62

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
I don't really care, but expect clues about you to be more obvious if you don't since I won't be able to use your avatar for them.

Fine :massimo:

None.

Oct 26 2011, 4:31 am EzTerix Post #63

OMG MUST ENTER

All these roles look tasty.

None.

Oct 26 2011, 5:47 am ImagoDeo Post #64

I waste enough time on here already, but count me in. :/

None.

Oct 26 2011, 6:06 am poison_us Post #65

Back* from the grave

Not going to lie, all of the fucking "reply to all"s are getting annoying as hell. Also, the activity checks went out, but the OP description wasn't updated. Intentional?
Consider this my activity check, too. I'm fairly sure you'll use the quote function when replying and discover this line.
:awesome:

Oct 26 2011, 6:57 pm Tempz Post #66

Dang why won't this game start :???:

None.

Oct 26 2011, 7:30 pm poison_us Post #67

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us
Code
[color=transparent]Consider this my activity check, too. I'm fairly sure you'll use the quote function when replying and discover this line.[/color]

:awesome:

Oct 26 2011, 7:52 pm Excalibur Post #68

The sword and the faith

I didn't get an activity check. D:

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Oct 26 2011, 8:15 pm Azrael Post #69

Quote from Excalibur
I didn't get an activity check. D:

You're out of PM space :P I sent you a few whispers, I figured I'd give you a chance to see them before addressing it in the thread ^^

Daddywhoo is the only person that still needs to respond to the activity check.

Oct 26 2011, 8:24 pm Excalibur Post #70

The sword and the faith

Have space, but the v5/v6 data thing is messing it up. Give it a try now.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Oct 26 2011, 8:29 pm Azrael Post #71

Worked marvelously.

Oct 26 2011, 10:59 pm Tempz Post #72

Arg daddywho i am so going to rage on you if you don't post on the thread or reply to the activity check.

None.

Oct 26 2011, 11:53 pm poison_us Post #73

Back* from the grave

Give it until Friday, then either put in Imago or whoever else wanted in or kick daddy.

Oct 27 2011, 2:16 am Tempz Post #74

I only played mafia once and totally failed at it; hopefully i get a good team if I am mafia.

None.

Oct 27 2011, 11:05 am TiKels Post #75

Quote from Tempz
I only played mafia once and totally failed at it; hopefully i get a good team if I am mafia.
So essentially you're saying "I'm bad at mafia, so if I get it I hope my teammates are good to balance out my suck" :bleh:

Anyway, it's not like you guys didn't see this coming... Daddywhoo (poison_us' multi :P) has made like 6 posts in total

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 27 2011, 12:34 pm poison_us Post #76

Back* from the grave

Quote from TiKels
Daddywhoo (poison_us' multi :P)
Devlin, if you don't mind doing an IP trace. I have never, nor do I plan on making, a multiaccount. Besides, TiKels, if I were to create a multi, I would be a little smarter than to make 6 posts, and I'd never make an avatar with that eye watering bullshit. Furthermore, I would never like anything even remotely linked to TS. And if you needed any more proof, I would send minerals to the lower account so I can farm off of the raffle and boxes even more easily. I wouldn't waste a multi on a forum game, especially since Devlin apparently finds out about them fairly quickly.

Oct 27 2011, 12:44 pm DevliN Post #77

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from poison_us
Quote from TiKels
Daddywhoo (poison_us' multi :P)
Devlin, if you don't mind doing an IP trace. I have never, nor do I plan on making, a multiaccount. Besides, TiKels, if I were to create a multi, I would be a little smarter than to make 6 posts, and I'd never make an avatar with that eye watering bullshit. Furthermore, I would never like anything even remotely linked to TS. And if you needed any more proof, I would send minerals to the lower account so I can farm off of the raffle and boxes even more easily. I wouldn't waste a multi on a forum game, especially since Devlin apparently finds out about them fairly quickly.
I already looked into it, and his IP doesn't match anyone else's. So either he's just a superfan of yours (or the Poison cover band), or another member is being very good about using a different IP or proxy.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 27 2011, 1:34 pm NudeRaider Post #78

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I'm sure poison knows what he's doing when he's proxying.

Oct 27 2011, 1:59 pm DevliN Post #79

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from NudeRaider
I'm sure poison knows what he's doing when he's proxying.
Sure, but I believe that isn't him. :D

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 27 2011, 2:36 pm NudeRaider Post #80

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

;)

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 664 >
  Back to forum