Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #4: PARTY HARD
SEN Mafia #4: PARTY HARD
Dec 14 2007, 9:59 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 23 24 25 26 >

Jan 13 2008, 5:18 am NudeRaider Post #481

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I'd say if the town doesn't want to lynch a 2nd person Moose should allow this under these special circumstances.

Jan 13 2008, 5:28 am Doodan Post #482

Boondock saints owned this game.

None.

Jan 13 2008, 5:32 am NudeRaider Post #483

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Doodan
Boondock saints owned this game.
I still wonder why. That is a success ratio which is unbelievable and yet unmatched.
Nerdy and Inferno you HAVE to tell me how you were able to always guess a mafia - even without the help of the detectives it seems... ;)

Jan 13 2008, 5:36 am lil-Inferno Post #484

Just here for the pie

It's Jello-Jigglers because Clubs and Spears jiggle jello :O . That was really stupid. . . Or maybe it has sutin to do with his avatar.

Jan 13 2008, 5:39 am Ultraviolet Post #485

(Not to be a credit whore but..) It was mainly me calling the shots, although I'm not saying he was incapable of doing so.

For Hynk: I followed as Dapperdan told me, the end.

For Deathawk: JaFF kept talking about him, so I decided might as well.

For Ejac: His whole thing about not choosing someone to vote against all game, combined with using the excuse of allowing himself to be bribed seemed suspcious. Not only that, I didn't like that he didn't vote as I voted, and I figured he might cause trouble later. So DEATH TO EJAC. (Also he wasn't on my innocent list.)

For Killer_Kow: WoA helped me here, he said that the drunken clue related to Killer_Kow calling Syphon on the phone drunk. Although later when I said that to Moose he said that wasn't actually what he had intended. So this one was kind of dumb luck. (Also he wasn't on my innocent list.)

For NudeRaider: Gogo Merrell zombie.

For Jello-Jigglers (Assuming he is mafia): Town votes as JordanN says.

Jan 13 2008, 7:27 am Moose Post #486

We live in a society.

Quote from NudeRaider
I'd say if the town doesn't want to lynch a 2nd person Moose should allow this under these special circumstances.
Well, if nobody votes for... oh, too late.

JordanN[1] :: Jello-Jigglers
NerdyTerdy[1] :: Jello-Jigglers
NerdyTerdy[2] :: Killer2121
WoAHorde[1] :: Jello-Jigglers
WoAHorde[2] :: Killer2121
lil-inferno[1] :: Jello-Jigglers
lil-inferno[2] :: Killer2121
Killer2121[1] :: NerdyTerdy
Cnl.Fatso[1] :: Jello-Jigglers (5)
Cnl.Fatso[2] :: Killer2121 (4)

Current leaders: Jello-Jigglers (5), Killer2121 (4)

TOTAL VOTES: 10/26
FULL VOTERS: 4/13
PARTIAL VOTERS: 2/13
ABSTAIN: 0/13

Projected Day end: Tomorrow.

Jan 13 2008, 9:19 am JaFF Post #487

What if JordanN is a Town Idiot? :lol:

None.

Jan 13 2008, 1:50 pm lil-Inferno Post #488

Just here for the pie

Quote from NerdyTerdy
(Not to be a credit whore but..) It was mainly me calling the shots, although I'm not saying he was incapable of doing so.

For Ejac: His whole thing about not choosing someone to vote against all game, combined with using the excuse of allowing himself to be bribed seemed suspcious. Not only that, I didn't like that he didn't vote as I voted, and I figured he might cause trouble later. So DEATH TO EJAC. (Also he wasn't on my innocent list.)

For Killer_Kow: WoA helped me here, he said that the drunken clue related to Killer_Kow calling Syphon on the phone drunk. Although later when I said that to Moose he said that wasn't actually what he had intended. So this one was kind of dumb luck. (Also he wasn't on my innocent list.)

Inferno agrees that you told me all of the hits :P . Also to everyone: wasn't it obvious I was a Boondock Saint? All of my kills were related to fire: The gasoline burning on DTBK's house (Sorry :( ), the flamethrower on Deathawk, and I can't remember the other one.

Jan 13 2008, 4:47 pm EzDay281 Post #489

I wasn't alive long enough to have any reason to clue analyze. =(

None.

Jan 13 2008, 4:52 pm Ultraviolet Post #490

Quote from JaFF
What if JordanN is a Town Idiot? :lol:

I'd be mad -.-

Jan 13 2008, 6:17 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #491

Just here for the activity... well not really

Quote from NerdyTerdy

And me? =/ :P ;D

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jan 13 2008, 9:14 pm Zycorax Post #492

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Jello-Jiggler and Vi3t-X

Jan 14 2008, 1:27 am Moose Post #493

We live in a society.

The town hall was bustling as rumors passed on by the Detectives and Boondock Saints caught on. Jello-Jigglers and Killer2121 were acting uneasy as the likelihood of death occurred to them. However, there would be two winners today. First up for hanging was Killer2121, who died with a smile on his face. Next up was Jello-Jigglers. Before the noose was around his neck though, he punched his executioner in the head. He tried to run away, but was struck by a bullet from NerdyTerdy's gun. Jello-Jigglers was the last of the mafia and he was killed that day. Mini Moose 2707 had been avenged, and Moosetopia was a safe nation once again. Fin.

TOWNIE VICTORY

Epic clue revelations will follow.

The SEN Mafia 5 thread will appear shortly as well. :)

Jan 14 2008, 1:36 am lil-Inferno Post #494

Just here for the pie

Auto Sign me up for next game, I forgot to say that. It was an ultraviolent game :) . And it seems JordaNN wasn't the Village Idiot, but someone we would have never suspected, haha. The Saints, me and Nerdy, did really good, we pretty much brought the town to victory, then there was the mafia kill from Merrel which helped. Overall good, violent game.

P.S. - I think I should get my minerals I deserve 0.o .

Jan 14 2008, 1:41 am Ultraviolet Post #495

The violence was mainly done by us. ;) GG, first townie victory.

Jan 14 2008, 1:42 am Hynk Post #496

Moose you mind posting up ye clues relating to teh people? Lol...
I had suspected lil-Inferno as a Boondock Saint, along with Heegu, from what I could gather in Moose's clues. I suspected NerdyTerdy at one point, but I couldn't put enough clues together to relate to you... =( Maybe it was cause you changed your avatar and such throughout the game...

Good game anyways, too bad I got owned the first night.

EDIT: Oh yea, I also recommended to the surviving mafia members to avenge my death by killing lil-Inferno and/or Heegu, but they no listen........... =(

None.

Jan 14 2008, 1:44 am Ultraviolet Post #497

Quote from Hynk
I had suspected lil-Inferno as a Boondock Saint, along with Heegu, from what I could gather in Moose's clues. I suspected NerdyTerdy at one point, but I couldn't put enough clues together to relate to you... =( Maybe it was cause you changed your avatar and such throughout the game...

Good game anyways, too bad I got owned...

From what he told me, the clues that related to me were all the 'twos'. 'Two' bullets were fired going through 'two' heads etc.. Inferno's were even more obvious than that.

Jan 14 2008, 1:53 am Hynk Post #498

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Quote from Hynk

From what he told me, the clues that related to me were all the 'twos'. 'Two' bullets were fired going through 'two' heads etc.. Inferno's were even more obvious than that.
I interpreted the 'twos' as a 'pair' or Mario and Luigi... Which is why I guessed Heegu, but I suppose it could also be two as in 'two words', "Nerdy" and "Terdy" or that you had the same avatar as Moose at one point...

P.S. Can you change your signature? Your making my comp lag as I scroll down... Lolz.

None.

Jan 14 2008, 1:59 am Ultraviolet Post #499

Quote from Hynk
Quote from NerdyTerdy
Quote from Hynk

I interpreted the 'twos' as a 'pair' or Mario and Luigi... Which is why I guessed Heegu, but I suppose it could also be two as in 'two words', "Nerdy" and "Terdy" or that you had the same avatar as Moose at one point...

P.S. Can you change your signature? Your making my comp lag as I scroll down... Lolz.

Only 1 image needs to load, as Moose told me. Two was referring to my position in the list. #2.

Jan 14 2008, 2:04 am Moose Post #500

We live in a society.

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Only 1 image needs to load, as Moose told me.
1 image really only pertains to bandwidth. They all still have to be displayed and animate. Not good for slow computers, even if their internet is fast. :P

MOAR Mafia. http://www.staredit.net/?topic=1696

Options
Pages: < 1 « 23 24 25 26 >
  Back to forum