Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: Week-Long Mapathon Contest Reboot #1
Week-Long Mapathon Contest Reboot #1
Jul 2 2011, 3:44 pm
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >

Jul 10 2011, 2:39 am lil-Inferno Post #21

Just here for the pie

Quote from Son-
ill make a map for the next contest im alil late for this one
4-5 Days (depending on when you started) is plenty of time to make a map!

Jul 10 2011, 3:33 am Dem0n Post #22

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

By the way, I'm still wondering how you can be a judge and submit a map as well. :massimo:

Jul 10 2011, 5:42 am CecilSunkure Post #23

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
By the way, I'm still wondering how you can be a judge and submit a map as well. :massimo:
Because the more maps the better!

None.

Jul 10 2011, 6:25 am DevliN Post #24

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I've had issues with rewarding such maps as winners in the past, so I'm right there with ya.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jul 10 2011, 12:59 pm lil-Inferno Post #25

Just here for the pie

Quote from DevliN
I've had issues with rewarding such maps as winners in the past, so I'm right there with ya.
Since no one else wants to be a judge it'll be a hard time getting it judged in an un-biased way. Otherwise I'd have 3 people judge each map appropriately.

Jul 10 2011, 2:11 pm ubermctastic Post #26

I've got a sweet idea for an rpg, but I can't do it that fast.. and I don't know if Id be able to do it anyways. Maybe I'll just judge.

None.

Jul 10 2011, 2:13 pm lil-Inferno Post #27

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:K_A
I've got a sweet idea for an rpg, but I can't do it that fast.. and I don't know if Id be able to do it anyways. Maybe I'll just judge.
You can be a judge.

Also if there's only two submissions and you submit something, you still get third even if it was a joke entry that adhered to the theme!

Jul 10 2011, 4:56 pm CecilSunkure Post #28

I'll be a judge. I will also submit something.

None.

Jul 12 2011, 2:59 am Zoan Post #29

Math + Physics + StarCraft = Zoan

Ill make a map... a 2D map!

\:rip\:ooooo\:wob\:ooooo \:angel\: ooooo\:wob\:ooooo\:rip\:

Jul 12 2011, 3:41 am LoveLess Post #30

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I can judge so both of you don't have to, as I won't submit.

None.

Jul 12 2011, 4:15 am Azrael Post #31

Starting this again? I hope it lasts! If after a few contests it gets to the point that no one wants to judge, have a break between them, don't wait until it's literally taking months to judge the submissions :><: That just makes the participants unmotivated to participate in the future. Something to keep in mind ^^

Also, having participants scoring their competition makes no sense and shouldn't be necessary anyways. Get three judges that aren't hoping to win :P

When has the deadline for this been extended until? I won't have time to enter if it's in the near future, so if you require another person for judging this contest when the time comes just let me know.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 12 2011, 4:43 am by Azrael.Wrath.

Jul 12 2011, 7:35 am CecilSunkure Post #32

I am going to win this contest.

None.

Jul 12 2011, 1:51 pm lil-Inferno Post #33

Just here for the pie

At this point my map's a mess and I'd have to do the entire 256x256 map of terrain over so it's pretty doubtful that I'll submit anything up to the standard of judging.

Jul 12 2011, 6:34 pm CecilSunkure Post #34

Quote from lil-Inferno
At this point my map's a mess and I'd have to do the entire 256x256 map of terrain over so it's pretty doubtful that I'll submit anything up to the standard of judging.
NO EXCUSES :cecil:

None.

Jul 12 2011, 8:44 pm TiKels Post #35

Quote from CecilSunkure
Quote from lil-Inferno
NO EXCUSES :cecil:
Dude just fucking get rid of some countries. Who gives a fuck if there's a screen's distance between turkey and japan

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jul 12 2011, 9:52 pm ubermctastic Post #36

Heres my submission - Destroy the Earth! rpg/movie
Play as the dastardly villain as you embark on your quest to destroy the Earth!
1 player slot / 5 observer slots
Play time - about 5 minutes.

Attachments:
Destroy the Earth.scx
Hits: 11 Size: 47.66kb

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 12 2011, 10:34 pm by K_A.

None.

Jul 14 2011, 2:34 pm lil-Inferno Post #37

Just here for the pie

ALL MAPS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59:59 PM EST TODAY.

Jul 14 2011, 5:27 pm CecilSunkure Post #38

Quote from lil-Inferno
ALL MAPS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59:59 PM EST TODAY.
Fuck you and your damn EST. I'll be submitting mine today. Be warned however that I had an emergency that took these last two days to clear up, so I'll have to submit my map as-is.

None.

Jul 14 2011, 9:47 pm Alerek Post #39

Good luck to all that can manage to enter :P.

None.

Jul 15 2011, 3:28 am CecilSunkure Post #40

I can't quite submit mine yet -I'm in the process of moving so... My PC is being moved. Perhaps in a day or two.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >
  Back to forum