Feb 8 2011, 3:22 am
By: OlimarandLouie
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 523 >

Feb 10 2011, 1:14 am poison_us Post #41

Back* from the grave

Quote from DevliN
League of Legends Mafia...? :thumbup:

Feb 10 2011, 2:58 am OlimarandLouie Post #42

FYI Activity checks will be sent out when I post Day -2, but you can still sign up if you haven't done so yet. If you sign up after that I don't need to send you an activity check.

Roles will be sent out/Game starts when I post Day 0/Night 1

None.

Feb 11 2011, 1:11 am OlimarandLouie Post #43

***DAY -2***

He was pleased with the first subject. Still, He knew that He needed more. He looked at a few of the screens on his wall, each showing a particular candidate.
"Hmm... I think... I'll get you and you next," He said while pointing at two screens, "they seem to be enough."
He turned towards his door to leave the room and He pulled out his comm, then he ordered the capture of the two He had selected. He began to walk out the door, then stopped.
He said to himself, "No... now that I think about it, even those two won't be enough. I'll need more." He then said into his comm: "I've changed my mind. Take everyone."

Quote from Norm
King DevliN walked out onto the balcony and looked out over the remaining Townsmen. “My good townsmen,” started DevliN, “Today marks a new era. An era where we must no longer sacrifice our neighbor for the sake of profiting a greedy king. Go now and live your lives knowing that the kingdom of Awesomelot is now controlled by we, the people!”
The newly crowned King DevliN was quite content. In the course of one week he and the other heretics managed to overthrow King Dem0ns1ayer and begin a new era in Awesomelot. It is a shame that DevliN's short reign would soon come to an end...

Immediately after his "coronation" DevliN held a party, inviting those who helped influence the new reign the most. Poison_us was the official guest of honor, and even though he was nervous about being the son of the former king, nobody seemed to mind. Derqua was busy pouring himself a few drinks, and discussing with Wing Zero how the heretics overthrew Dem0nS1ayer. ToA passed out from all the beer, and Aristocrat was playing music for all to hear. Last, but not least, Artanis186 was enjoying himself messing with the unconscious ToA.
Unbeknownst to them, men were gathering outside of the party. Those men silently made their way to their predetermined positions outside of the room, and waited for their signal.

"Now."

The men sprang into action, each attempting to capture his own target in a similar fashion to how Riney was taken. They were surprised that a few of their captives put up more of a fight then expected. ToA managed to escape his captor's hold, but as he was running out the exit he felt several sharp pricks around his body. He collapsed, then died. Aristocrat wrestled with his assailant, but he was seized with pain when his assailant kneed him in the groin with what seemed like the force of an elephant's stomp. He stared down the hole of a strange device his opponent pointed at him.
"Surrender now." His opponent said.
"I would rather die, you filthy-"
He never finished that sentence.

"He is not going to be pleased that some died," said one of the men, after they had bound the subjects, "you know how angry He can get."
"We can't do anything about that, one was about to escape and the other refused to surrender." said a second man.
A third man who had left the room earlier to check the surroundings, re-entered the room, dragging a body with him. "What about this guy? His heart has been stabbed, but he hasn't been dead long. Perhaps we could revive him if we replaced it fast enough."
"Yes... we can save him. Hopefully He won't notice that we have only one less subject then He asked for."

-------------------------------

Day -1 will be posted 2-4 days from now.

None.

Feb 11 2011, 1:23 am poison_us Post #44

Back* from the grave

Poison_us was the official guest of honor, and even though he was nervous about being the son of the former king
CORRECT CAPITALIZATION IS REQUIRED OF THE PRINCE'S NAME!
I still have that avatar somewhere on here, too :awesome:
Last, but not least, Artanis186 was enjoying himself messing with the unconscious ToA.
:teach:

Feb 11 2011, 4:33 am DevliN Post #45

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Oh that's what you were talking about. I was so confused since I never actually had that role.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 11 2011, 12:43 pm poison_us Post #46

Back* from the grave

:wtfawesome:

Feb 11 2011, 9:48 pm Bar Refaeli Post #47

No more nonsense!

/in

None.

Feb 11 2011, 10:35 pm LoveLess Post #48

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Poop-In.

None.

Feb 11 2011, 10:37 pm OlimarandLouie Post #49

Quote from name:Raccoon
No more nonsense!

/in
Quote from LoveLess
Poop-In.
Added

None.

Feb 12 2011, 12:05 am NicholasBeige Post #50

Out. This looks gay.

Edit: oops it started already. Gl hf. I'll be playing Starcraft 2 and making maps if anyone needs me :kame:

Edit Edit: Okay it hasn't started. But I'm still out. Gl hf.

None.

Feb 12 2011, 12:15 am OlimarandLouie Post #51

image keeps deleting itself

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 13 2011, 8:22 pm by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Feb 12 2011, 12:18 am NicholasBeige Post #52

None.

Feb 12 2011, 12:21 am Dem0n Post #53

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

oh god not that song :massimo:

Feb 12 2011, 12:29 am Raitaki Post #54

Peeps let spam this thread like any other Null thread ;o

None.

Feb 12 2011, 9:40 pm Norm Post #55

Norm has returned.

None.

Feb 12 2011, 10:43 pm OlimarandLouie Post #56

Quote from Norm
Norm has returned.
Is that an "I'm signing up to play"? :drool:

None.

Feb 13 2011, 1:00 am Apos Post #57

I order you to forgive yourself!

Since there is no way to get more PM room even if we remove PMs, what workaround are we going to do?

Feb 13 2011, 1:23 am Raitaki Post #58

Quote from Apos
Since there is no way to get more PM room even if we remove PMs, what workaround are we going to do?
Cry to mods and admins until they make our day? ;o

None.

Feb 13 2011, 2:39 am Norm Post #59

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from Norm
Norm has returned.
Is that an "I'm signing up to play"? :drool:

Obvious call is obvious.

None.

Feb 13 2011, 2:42 am OlimarandLouie Post #60

Quote from Norm
Quote from OlimarandLouie