lolol

Sorry poison. It's the best I can do ;_;

Attachments:
Modelhand.blend
Hits: 2 Size: 601.49kb

None.

Dec 17 2010, 10:46 pm poison_us Post #82

Back* from the grave

Thanks MZ. I can probably tweak it around to get what I want, so thanks a lot :)

Dec 24 2010, 6:52 pm Apos Post #83

I order you to forgive yourself!

You wish you could eat it!

Dec 24 2010, 7:15 pm MadZombie Post #84

Post wires or gtfo

Reference:

Progress:

Snails pace because I have a fever and it hurts to look at the monitor without my eyes tearing up. Feels bad man.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 24 2010, 8:51 pm by MadZombie.

None.

Dec 26 2010, 6:32 pm IskatuMesk Post #85

Lord of the Locker Room

I've started the conceptual revision of the XB-42 as seen in Armageddon Onslaught.

This is the new wing design currently. It's likely to change quite a lot. It's intended to have animated mechanized elements. The massive mechanized gizmos that house the blades will have weapons mounted on them.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Dec 27 2010, 1:19 am IskatuMesk Post #86

Lord of the Locker Room

Both wings on for example purposes, still extremely early in.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Jan 4 2011, 8:19 pm NicholasBeige Post #87

Grenade WIP.

SA-80 Assault Rifle WIP.

SA-80 Assault Rifle REF.

None.

Jan 8 2011, 11:51 pm IskatuMesk Post #88

Lord of the Locker Room

current wip

Jan 9 2011, 12:04 am NicholasBeige Post #89

And my current wip :)

now you vote and me and mesk duel to the DEAHTZ0R

None.

Jan 10 2011, 2:39 am IskatuMesk Post #90

Lord of the Locker Room

Nearly game-ready.

Jan 22 2011, 7:38 pm IskatuMesk Post #91

Lord of the Locker Room

wer u go??

^ Hydromek revise project.

^ Sorrowsong + Blood Frenzy

^ Fun with Symmetry.

Jan 22 2011, 7:51 pm MadZombie Post #92

If it weren't for the fact that It takes me forever to load a video I'd still be doing this everyday. The latest thing I have is an incomplete tutorial building but I only followed that tutorial to learn how to use mirror and array modifiers better. Now I want to learn how to texture but I'm getting lazy in waiting for vids. Shit sucks ;_;

None.

Jan 23 2011, 2:49 am Apos Post #93

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from MadZombie
If it weren't for the fact that It takes me forever to load a video I'd still be doing this everyday. The latest thing I have is an incomplete tutorial building but I only followed that tutorial to learn how to use mirror and array modifiers better. Now I want to learn how to texture but I'm getting lazy in waiting for vids. Shit sucks ;_;
What version of blender do you have?

When I search for a tutorial, I usually go for text tutorials. Here are a few:
http://www.blendswap.com/ is a pretty good model database in case you want to add some already modeled objects to your scenes. You may also learn from other's work.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jan 23 2011, 6:24 pm by Apos. Reason: I was too noob to make my links right...

Jan 23 2011, 1:11 pm NicholasBeige Post #94

Just a WIP clay render of a few assets I've been working on.

Also: @Apos signature: http://translate.google.com/#fr|fr|Apos

None.

Jan 23 2011, 1:47 pm MadZombie Post #95

mfw when I just learned 2 different modifiers and something in the physics panel in under 10 minutes from skimming through his sweet box image tutorial things from the blog. Sadly he doesn't have any tutorials on textures.

@ Cardinal: For some reason that lighting looks... like... good. Not that it should be weird or anything but... somethings different. You aren't using some default set up right? Post wires and show your lamps or w/e you used. I want to see.

:O

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 23 2011, 1:53 pm by MadZombie.

None.

Jan 23 2011, 2:40 pm NicholasBeige Post #96

Quote from MadZombie
@ Cardinal: For some reason that lighting looks... like... good. Not that it should be weird or anything but... somethings different. You aren't using some default set up right? Post wires and show your lamps or w/e you used. I want to see.

:O

It's just a very basic clay-render technique with an omnilight? Not sure how Blender works for emulating something like that but in max here is what you do.

1. Create 1 standard skylight anywhere. Set the magnitude to 0.75 to 1.0 (depending on step 2)
2. Create 1 omni light above your model. Set magnitude to 0.5 to 0.75 (depending on step 1)
3. Then for the shadows, you need a very big plane DIRECTLY beneath your models (in my case it's a 50,000x50,000 plane just beneath the table object). Units are in metric centimeters.
3. Then you just use the advanced lighting plugin - Light Tracer

Edit:
Two other things I just remembered which make this different from the bare-basic clay render:

I used Far Attenuation settings on my omni-light. It basically determines the strength of the light and makes it get gradually weaker when the light it creates hits objects further and further away. Makes the usually pretty useless omnilight, quite powerful and realistic

In the Adaptive Undersampling tab, I increased the subdivision contrast (since my models are relatively high poly) and also put the initial spacing lower.

Here's an edged-faces view with the lights also.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 23 2011, 2:50 pm by Cardinal.

None.

Jan 23 2011, 5:11 pm IskatuMesk Post #97

Lord of the Locker Room

I'm using something like that except with some extras and raytracing on both lights and no plane.

Jan 23 2011, 5:18 pm NicholasBeige Post #98

Just an update, played around with reactor physics and added a lot of rounds :)

None.

Jan 23 2011, 7:28 pm MadZombie Post #99

Kawaiiville. No roofs so I can look at all the lolis inside.

None.

Jan 23 2011, 8:37 pm IskatuMesk Post #100

Lord of the Locker Room

Current revision project - Zelconian Predator-class

I am currently contemplating what to do with those side pods I hacked together when I made this in early 2010. Perhaps strike them with a gratuitously large penis.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 712 >
  Back to forum