Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: December 21st, 2012
December 21st, 2012
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 21 2007, 12:11 am
By: ShinRa
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 713 >

Nov 23 2007, 10:37 pm frazz Post #81

Quote from 10badboy01
in the bible it said there was 3 anti crist,2 have already passed can u guess the current 1?most people say its saddam but im not really sure.and im wondering why they only say 3?and 2 have already passed meaning where on our last 1,meaning where are the end?samething with the pope's i forgot who but a prophet of some sort predicted the names of all the popes we where going to have,and the last 1 he named is our current pope.all of this kinda does add up to the tought that the end of the wolrd is soon :/
Where does it say that?
Maybe you should actually look for legitimate information before spouting random facts your nine year old best friend just told you.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 11:32 pm A_of-s_t Post #82

aka idmontie

Quote from AntiSleep
Quote from Akar
The sun, the earth, and the supermassive black hole will all be aligned on that day. You'll be able to draw a line from the earth to the black hole and it will pass through the sun. Normally that would be of no concern to us, but the fact that so many great scientists and so much data points to something happening that day, something probably will happen.
Something happens every day. Significant events in human life (good or bad) need no intangible celestial interference to occur.
Not true. The stars were in the exact position to cause that event to happen.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Nov 24 2007, 1:07 am Wizard Wusa Post #83

What event to happen?

None.

Nov 24 2007, 1:13 am enigmacat Post #84

Quote from frazz
Quote from 10badboy01
in the bible it said there was 3 anti crist,2 have already passed can u guess the current 1?most people say its saddam but im not really sure.and im wondering why they only say 3?and 2 have already passed meaning where on our last 1,meaning where are the end?samething with the pope's i forgot who but a prophet of some sort predicted the names of all the popes we where going to have,and the last 1 he named is our current pope.all of this kinda does add up to the tought that the end of the wolrd is soon :/
Where does it say that?
Maybe you should actually look for legitimate information before spouting random facts your nine year old best friend just told you.
im not spouting random facts,it was history channel and the nostradomus documantary

None.

Nov 24 2007, 1:39 am WoAHorde Post #85

Quote from 10badboy01
Quote from frazz
Quote from 10badboy01
Where does it say that?
im not spouting random facts,it was history channel and the nostradomus documantary

Don't believe everything you see on television.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 2:44 am Sie_Sayoka Post #86

I dont recall nostradamus being in the bible

None.

Nov 24 2007, 2:50 am Demented Shaman Post #87

Quote from Sie_Sayoka
Clearly that's due to your own ignorance then.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 2:51 am InsolubleFluff Post #88

Regardless of if this happens or not, it doesn't matter. It wont just be you dying, you wont be missed, because who will miss you? if we ALL die :l

None.

Nov 24 2007, 3:31 am Demented Shaman Post #89

Quote from Shocko
Regardless of if this happens or not, it doesn't matter. It wont just be you dying, you wont be missed, because who will miss you? if we ALL die :l
Of course it will matter. There's God and an afterlife. DUH.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 3:49 am enigmacat Post #90

Quote from Sie_Sayoka
i mean that they said that like the bible said that there was 3 anticrist,not nostradomus i dont know why they wouly say that during a documantery,maybe because he drew a picture of the 3 anticrist -.-

None.

Nov 24 2007, 3:53 am Dapperdan Post #91

You have no idea what you're talking about. Also, try to make a decent attempt to speak english when you post, please.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 3:56 am InsolubleFluff Post #92

Quote from Dapperdan
You have no idea what you're talking about. Also, try to make a decent attempt to speak english when you post, please.

What if he's not english, should he not be allowed to speak french, dutch, swiss, polish, spanish, chinese or whatever the language depending on what he likes.

@Devilesk, I don't believe in the afterlife, if there is one, then i'll be damned ( litterally :P )

None.

Nov 24 2007, 7:22 am Dapperdan Post #93

What if he's not english, should he not be allowed to speak french, dutch, swiss, polish, spanish, chinese or whatever the language depending on what he likes.

His problems have nothing to do with english being a second language (I think). His issues are mostly things like not capitalizing, not spacing, typos, and not proofreading.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 7:24 am Demented Shaman Post #94

Quote from Shocko
@Devilesk, I don't believe in the afterlife, if there is one, then i'll be damned ( litterally :P )
Stop posting then. We've already proven that God and an afterlife exists. You will be damned.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 1:38 pm InsolubleFluff Post #95

Where did you guys prove this, link me?

None.

Nov 24 2007, 2:20 pm JaFF Post #96

Quote from Shocko
Where did you guys prove this, link me?
It is just devilesk's humor.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 2:23 pm InsolubleFluff Post #97

Oh... Well regardless of if he had proved God's existance I wouldn't believe :l, I did find it weird that you have a razor that cuts through superfluous supernatural entities yet you "believe in god"

None.

Nov 24 2007, 2:49 pm Wizard Wusa Post #98

I won't be damned yay! :D
And its been proven Evolution isn't real so then God is the only good theory left ^^

None.

Nov 24 2007, 3:12 pm JaFF Post #99

Quote from Wizard Wusa
And its been proven Evolution isn't real
Can you back up those claims?

None.

Nov 24 2007, 4:50 pm Akar Post #100

I sure as hell can. And I can sure as hell prove God as well.

And its been proven Evolution isn't real so then God is the only good theory left
The existence of God is a matter of fact. It isn't a pitiful theory that humans have come up with.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 713 >
  Back to forum