Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: December 21st, 2012
December 21st, 2012
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 21 2007, 12:11 am
By: ShinRa
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 613 >

Nov 23 2007, 4:02 am Moose Post #61

We live in a society.

Quote from Kellimus
Just because some random person on the internet says that 2012 is an "apocolyptic event", doesn't mean it will be.
I don't think the ancients Mayans used the internet.

Nov 23 2007, 4:04 am Akar Post #62

Maybe they did, but they used birds to send data, back then, 1 byte per hour was immensely fast.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 5:01 am Wizard Wusa Post #63

I've heard of this end of the earth 2012 thing maybe its not the end but the beginning of the end? Like in the bible when the antichrist comes? or like in other religions.... you know what i'm talking bout right? and the Mayans were MUCH more advanced then we would be if we were alive back then they would probably be like 20x more advanced to bad they're not still alive...

EDIT-~ We'll find out what happens in 5 years so live life to the fullest!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 23 2007, 5:16 am by Wizard Wusa.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 5:21 am A_of-s_t Post #64

aka idmontie

-Bible Predicts the Emergence of the Anti-Christ (2008?)
Thank god, I've been waiting for him ever since I read "Left Behind."

-The Hopi Indians predict a great purification of Earth.
-Nostradamus predicts devastating asteroid.
W/e. Nostradamus can suck my dick.
Nostradamus has 11 letters in it.
He predicted the world will end on 2012

11+ 12 == 23

!!!

-"I Ching" predicts the end of history.
-Bible Predicts the Apocalypse.
W/e

-Edgar Cayce Predicts the return of Atlantis. (Sweet! I wanna go!)
It already has, its called Maplantis.

-Albert Einstein predicts polar shift (North Pole becomes south pole, south pole becomes north pole)
Meh. O well, Ive wanted change.

-NASA Confirms intense solars storms on coming.
They'll burn up in the atmosphere.

-Earth completes its 26,000 year wobble.
O.o

-Sun aligns with the plane of the milky way galaxy (gg no re?)

Any points can be put into one equation (Make any numbers appear through one equation.), so, they are aligned according to some equation.

O.o, thats it, Im going to do everything Ive ever wanted to do now that I know I'll die in the end.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Nov 23 2007, 5:28 am FatalException Post #65

Quote from A_of-s_t
Nostradamus has 11 letters in it.
He predicted the world will end on 2012

11+ 12 == 23

!!!
Official best post in the topic. AHHHH 23!!

None.

Nov 23 2007, 5:38 am Wizard Wusa Post #66

Make it 24 :)
I really shouldn't be reading this before i go to bed nightmares :dontgetit:

None.

Nov 23 2007, 5:59 am lil-Inferno Post #67

Just here for the pie

Well, anything such as solar storms, etc. will be of pretty much no importantce, our atmosphere is like a shield from such dangers, thus we are protected, at least in my theory.

Nov 23 2007, 6:15 am Dapperdan Post #68

Well, anything such as solar storms, etc. will be of pretty much no importantce, our atmosphere is like a shield from such dangers, thus we are protected, at least in my theory.

What the frig' are you talking about. It's not your theory.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 6:32 am ClansAreForGays Post #69

Quote from Akar
Maybe they did, but they used birds to send data, back then, 1 byte per hour was immensely fast.
OMG That's so steampunk!

Nov 23 2007, 6:39 am ClansAreForGays Post #70

And wtf are you talking about "Our Sun is going to align with the Supermassive blackhole in the center of our galaxy(really far away)! That = death!"
First of all, wtf are you talking about 'aligning'. You don't even knw what the hell it means. You need atleast THREE points for there to be an alignment, and they have to sit on the same ray/line.
Ok so you've got the sun, and you've got the blackhole. We do your fudged 2-point alignment and connect the dots. Oh wait, THEN they are ALWAYS aligned. Jesus. Maybe you meant to say the earth, sun, and BH will be aligned that day, becuase then that would'nt be like forever in the previous case.

Nov 23 2007, 2:01 pm Akar Post #71

The sun, the earth, and the supermassive black hole will all be aligned on that day. You'll be able to draw a line from the earth to the black hole and it will pass through the sun. Normally that would be of no concern to us, but the fact that so many great scientists and so much data points to something happening that day, something probably will happen.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 2:27 pm Wizard Wusa Post #72

I agree with Akar SOMETHING WILL happen that day whether we live or die something will happen and the only way we'll know is wait.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 3:29 pm EzDay281 Post #73

I say that the thing that will happen is...
it'll be as exciting as every other random day of our lives. O.O

None.

Nov 23 2007, 3:32 pm Moose Post #74

We live in a society.

Quote from Wizard Wusa
I agree with Akar SOMETHING WILL happen that day whether we live or die something will happen and the only way we'll know is wait.
Since we're given infinite time, of course SOMETHING is going to happen. That isn't saying very much.

Nov 23 2007, 4:02 pm AntiSleep Post #75

Quote from Akar
The sun, the earth, and the supermassive black hole will all be aligned on that day. You'll be able to draw a line from the earth to the black hole and it will pass through the sun. Normally that would be of no concern to us, but the fact that so many great scientists and so much data points to something happening that day, something probably will happen.
Something happens every day. Significant events in human life (good or bad) need no intangible celestial interference to occur.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 4:21 pm lil-Inferno Post #76

Just here for the pie

Quote from Dapperdan

By in my theory I meant that's what I believe. . .

Nov 23 2007, 7:00 pm enigmacat Post #77

in the bible it said there was 3 anti crist,2 have already passed can u guess the current 1?most people say its saddam but im not really sure.and im wondering why they only say 3?and 2 have already passed meaning where on our last 1,meaning where are the end?samething with the pope's i forgot who but a prophet of some sort predicted the names of all the popes we where going to have,and the last 1 he named is our current pope.all of this kinda does add up to the tought that the end of the wolrd is soon :/

None.

Nov 23 2007, 7:01 pm AntiSleep Post #78

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Dapperdan

By in my theory I meant that's what I believe. . .
And that is a bastardization of the word theory, your beliefs sound like nothing more than speculation and/or wishful thinking.

None.

Nov 23 2007, 7:02 pm Wizard Wusa Post #79

Uh k now can you please direct me to the verse where it says there will be 3 antichrists? It said one and explained very thoroughly what would happen but nothing like that has happened.... EVER

None.

Nov 23 2007, 9:45 pm A_of-s_t Post #80

aka idmontie

Quote from ClansAreForGays
First of all, wtf are you talking about 'aligning'. You don't even knw what the hell it means. You need atleast THREE points for there to be an alignment, and they have to sit on the same ray/line.
Ok so you've got the sun, and you've got the blackhole. We do your fudged 2-point alignment and connect the dots. Oh wait, THEN they are ALWAYS aligned. Jesus. Maybe you meant to say the earth, sun, and BH will be aligned that day, becuase then that would'nt be like forever in the previous case.
Shut the front door. I was making a point that this is all BS.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 613 >
  Back to forum