Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Oct 1 2010, 3:11 pm
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2029 >

Oct 11 2010, 9:51 pm poison_us Post #341

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Raccoon
But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror
FUCK YOU, YOU'RE SUTLER.

Oh, and from a PM:
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Lynch devlin. He's lying about being bulletproof. I'm actually bulletproof. I'm used to dodge last night and I'm down to one hit. They're probably going to target me again tonight. It'd be better to take out a known mafia rather than guess on Wing Zero.
So, either we have 2 BP or someone is lying. Until this conflict gets resolved, I am abstaining. I'd rather take his advice and lynch a known mafia than take a guess on Wing. So, any input?

Oct 11 2010, 10:02 pm DevliN Post #342

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, we have 2 Bulletproofs. He doesn't believe me (though I'm not sure why, it plainly says in the Night post that someone was wearing a bulletproof vest, and I can verify that was me), but ultimately I don't care. As long as I know he's not Mafia, I can figure out who is.

As a side note, it was really clever of Roy to include 2 Bulletproofs since it has caused so much confusion. If Dem0n does manage to get people to lynch me, then GG town.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 11 2010, 10:15 pm Neki Post #343

Quote from Wing Zero
I was not informed of this. My vote still stands though, I might change it to Neki for mafia-like behavior.
What has been mafia-like about my behaviour? :lol:

None.

Oct 11 2010, 10:15 pm Wing Zero Post #344

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

DevliN is bulletproof, trust me. I'm the bartender remember?
If he and tempz were drinking buddies then he is definitely either bulletproof or the tracker, and since tempz was the tracker DevliN really is bulletproof.
This is funny huh? I'm going around saving townies and you guys are using conflicting clues to lynch me...

Oct 11 2010, 10:16 pm Neki Post #345

I don't understand, is Bartender a town-aligned role or something?

None.

Oct 11 2010, 10:18 pm LoTu)S Post #346

Not really.

All Wing is doing is confirming roles for us, not showing that he's innocent.

None.

Oct 11 2010, 10:20 pm poison_us Post #347

Back* from the grave

Reason enough for me to want to lynch you lotus :P

Oct 11 2010, 10:23 pm Wing Zero Post #348

Quote from Neki
Quote from Wing Zero
I was not informed of this. My vote still stands though, I might change it to Neki for mafia-like behavior.
What has been mafia-like about my behaviour? :lol:

You have been following bandwagons the entire game, generally mafia like to follow them since it's very effective at getting innocents lynched and draws suspicion away from you.

Oct 11 2010, 10:24 pm Neki Post #349

I'm actually very lazy to follow clues this game after trying so hard last game, so I just go with the flow and what people tell me to vote. :P

None.

Oct 11 2010, 10:31 pm OlimarandLouie Post #350

Azreal has tricked me in nearly every forum game I've played with him... in Norm mafia #1, he sent me a ton of pms telling me what to do when all the mafia were dead, except for him, and it was me and Zilean who were the doctors. Those things he told me to do would have allowed him to win, and I had not realized it until I thought it through after he was lynched.

Second instance: In TKG Brawl, he sent me "suggestions" of what I should do in order to remain alive the longest when he convinced me he was dead. If you have read what happened in TKG Brawl, I threw my shotgun up to him in Turn 7, and he would have used it to win the game had NudeRaider not killed him.

I don't trust him anymore. As far as I'm concerned, his "clear" on LoTu)S is a bunch of bull.

I vote for LoTu)S.

None.

Oct 11 2010, 10:34 pm LoTu)S Post #351

Tell me, what has he done this game that was so deceptive?

None.

Oct 11 2010, 10:40 pm DevliN Post #352

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

LoTu)S is town-aligned. All who vote for him are considered Mafia in my eyes.

And Neki, the Bartender thing was for the added relationships.

My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 11 2010, 10:45 pm OlimarandLouie Post #353

Quote from DevliN

Azreal has manipulated me and others into believing lot of things. I'm sick of being gullible.

None.

Oct 11 2010, 10:48 pm LoTu)S Post #354

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from DevliN

Azreal has manipulated me and others into believing lot of things. I'm sick of being gullible.

Your also being gullible for believing his BS ideas. Think for yourself.

None.

Oct 11 2010, 10:56 pm Wing Zero Post #355

You guys should stop voting for me. According to you I'm a super mafia that's both a hitman and a framer at the same time. When in the night post itself it says that I was in the bar talking to DevliN while tempz was getting killed.

Oct 11 2010, 10:57 pm DevliN Post #356

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from DevliN

That's fine, just don't lynch LoTu)S because that would be a wasted lynch.

Here, I'll lay it out for everyone again. We have 6 Mafia alive and 5 Townies alive. I know the roles of 4 Townies (through the help of special role uses as well as people confiding in me), and hope to learn the 5th soon. Everyone who has not confirmed a role to me is therefore Mafia. The obvious argument is that people may be lying, and though that could be true, I haven't had reason to doubt anyone who has claimed to me. I do also know of one person who has fake-claimed, however, so that made things easier.

EDIT:
Quote from Wing Zero
You guys should stop voting for me, according to you I'm a super mafia that's both a hitman and a framer at the same time. When in the night post itself it says that I was in the bar talking to DevliN while tempz was getting killed.
I think you're the Framer for reasons stated previously. I don't know for sure if Tempz dodged at the last minute (as the Night post suggests, though that may just be Roy adding some action to the fight) but I do know he was going to track you. Perhaps Tempz was on his way to the bar when he was approached by his killer.

EDIT2:
Woops my math was off, forgot Tempz died.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 11 2010, 11:07 pm by DevliN. Reason: Haha switched the amounts.

My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 11 2010, 11:09 pm Dem0n Post #357

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

..wat.. since when can we have 2 bulletproofs..

:facepalm:

I vote WING ZERO

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 11 2010, 11:24 pm by Dem0nS1ayer.

Oct 11 2010, 11:15 pm Neki Post #358

Who said we couldn't?

None.

Oct 11 2010, 11:29 pm Wing Zero Post #359

LoTu)S's original reason for lynching me is gone, DevliN thinks for some reason I would frame the guy who's role EVERYONE knew. I really wish I was the fool right now.

Oct 11 2010, 11:36 pm DevliN Post #360

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Since Roy decided to give two of us that power.

My original count of Mafia was 7:
From the Day 0 post, I count 2 "Voices" at 2:15, someone with a shotgun at 3:30, three thugs at 4:20, and the vigilante versus a shooter at 16:40. I'm assuming Roy put everyone in the Day 0 post without repeats, so I think we started with 7 mafia (add all them up without the Vig).

I think it may have been 8, because the 15:15 fortune teller seems more like a Witch than an Oracle.

If that is the case, we have 6 left. We know Imago was Mafia, and we know General was Mafia. The following is my list of possible Mafia:
Olimar, Wing, Raccoon, Ez, LoveLess, and Poison.

Either way, we'll be outnumbered tonight so it doesn't matter anymore. We'll lynch one, they'll kill 2.

EDIT:
And I'm saying the "bartender" in Roy's scene is framing Tempz, or at least trying to convince the ex-cop (me) that he might be Mafia. You just unfortunately have the role of the "bartender."

My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2029 >
  Back to forum