NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 44 45 46 47 48 >

Sep 7 2010, 9:03 pm DevliN Post #901

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Haha, maybe we should have done the 3-way tie. :D

EDIT:
Well supposing Tempz vote counts (despite being after the deadline), then this will be an interesting night.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 9:08 pm poison_us Post #902

Back* from the grave

Indeed. When I was the host, I had at least two posts (or more, if more liable parties to the lynch exist) ready-made for the lynch time. If a last minute change occurred, I could swap it out in a couple clicks, and nobody would notice ;D

Sep 7 2010, 9:09 pm Azrael Post #903

Quote from poison_us
Indeed. When I was the host, I had at least two posts (or more, if more liable parties to the lynch exist) ready-made for the lynch time. If a last minute change occurred, I could swap it out in a couple clicks, and nobody would notice ;D

Sounds good except for the ;D part lol.

Sep 7 2010, 9:15 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #904

So, I have a question-- Why was I never informed who the mafia doctor was?

None.

Sep 7 2010, 9:17 pm OlimarandLouie Post #905

For future reference.

http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Never_Lynch_A_Doctor

None.

Sep 7 2010, 9:18 pm poison_us Post #906

Back* from the grave

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Did you know the names of all mafia?

Sep 7 2010, 9:18 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #907

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Did you know the names of all mafia?
Not the doctor mafia.

Edit: I wasn't informed Ezterix was the mafia doctor. I wasn't even informed he was mafia at all.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 9:20 pm DevliN Post #908

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I think Wing also said he didn't know Ez was the Mafia Doctor. I'm not sure if that was intentionally left out or what. Maybe Norm's plan was to not reveal Patrolmen to the Mayor and not reveal the Mafia Doctor to the other Mafia?

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 9:22 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #909

He probably just figured mafia would know each other because their roles were sent out in a mass PM, but forgot about the mafia doctor. I claim shenanigans.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 9:23 pm Azrael Post #910

Quote from Norm
Quote from FatalException
Just a question, why aren't the rest of the mafia told who the mafia doctor is? The doctor would just tell the others, anyway.

Good point, I must've slipped :S. Removed that detail now.

Sep 7 2010, 9:28 pm Norm Post #911

Day Five

The gallows were actually positioned right next to the town's airport. However, most people forgot that the airport even exists because there's almost never any planes landing or taking off. As Azrael.Wrath stood on the wooden stand ready to be executed, he and everyone else was suddenly reminded of the airport's existence as a small jet landed loudly a few hundred feet away.

"What the hell is a jet doing here?"

"..Wait a second, isn't that Norm's private jet?"

"Indeed it is," said DevliN as he looked through a pair of binoculars, "and it looks like his Smoking Hot wife and his son are just now getting back from vacation, so we better get this over with."

"Any last words, Azrael.Wrath?" asked the executioner.

"Yeah," he said, "just one thing... It took you guys long enough! I mean, channel 8 news covering all sides of every story? If there's one thing the late, great Norm did for you guys - it was putting that clue out there. Think about it, channel 8 doesn't even have news, and if they had it, it would suck. Also, I wear this umbrella T-shirt every fucking day. Look at it, OH the umbrella has 8 sides. DAMMIT, I can't believe I'm about to be hung by idiots."

The crowd stood in silence for a moment, and in a nearby grave, Norm was facepalming like you wouldn't believe.

Finally, the executioner said, "Very well." and pushed Azrael.Wrath to his death. The town lived happily ever after. All the remaining single men tried their hardest to pick up Norm's trophy wife, but none were manly enough. Norm's son went on to be the best Mayor ever to May Awesometown (Yeah, even better than his ol' Pa.) And everyone was pretty happy with the way things turned out... except Tempz - He got hit by a car the next day.

The End.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 9:29 pm Azrael Post #912

Well, whatever. I did what I could against impossible odds.

Sep 7 2010, 9:30 pm DevliN Post #913

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Haha poor Tempz.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 9:30 pm poison_us Post #914

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
I'm sure Nasus will refrain from posting his "incriminating evidence" after this :lol:
I try to keep my word...I'm posting it regardless of your townie/mafia alignment.
...Breathe deep, here it is:

I did, same way I did with Raccoon and Roy. I didn't think a Mafia would kill their own person on the first day.
I did, same way I did with Raccoon and Roy. I didn't think a Mafia would kill their own person on the first day.

Sep 7 2010, 9:32 pm Azrael Post #915

Quote from DevliN
Haha poor Tempz.

I sent him a PM and quoted you saying you'd kill him after me. I told him you and LoTu)S were both trying to kill me, and clearly he was next. He doesn't have a lot of time to get on so he just went with it.

Don't blame him, he was just doing me a solid ^^ I'm sure he went to heaven.

Sep 7 2010, 9:33 pm DevliN Post #916

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Also for those who were asking about it, Leeroy did say who the last Mafia member was but edited his post like 10 minutes later. :><:

EDIT:
Yeah, I figured you had PMed Tempz or something. I will say you could have won considering how skeptical Zilean has been the entire game. He might not have protected Olimar thinking it was a trick. It's a longshot, but possible.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 9:36 pm Azrael Post #917

By the way, no Mafia would ever kill their own guy on the first day. The only reason me and Wing did was because we didn't know EzTerix was Mafia. Him trying to change his vote at the last minute was just coincidence.

Sep 7 2010, 9:39 pm Riney Post #918

Thigh high affectionado

I TOLD YOU ALL AZRAEL WAS MAFIA. GOD. Take forever to kill him why dont ya xD

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 7 2010, 9:40 pm Apos Post #919

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from DevliN
Apos, could you explain your messages now, or are you waiting for the game to be over first? I'm not sure how to get that you are the Boondock or who you suspected was Mafia based on your early posts. And how the hell did you guess ToA was when no one was suspecting him? I completely forgot he was Mafia until I went back to read the old Day/Night posts.
http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1122
And I'm probably to most lucky player for having an informator ;D
Truth

Highlight of everything that showed I was a Boondock Saint.

I will edit this post to show more clues that I wrote.

Never mind, just take the part of each post I made that seemed like a quote and copy paste it into google. Most of the time, it will show a page with quotes from the Boondock Saint movie.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 7 2010, 9:54 pm by Apos.

Sep 7 2010, 9:41 pm LoTu)S Post #920

Norm -- Lotus, after Norm Mafia is over, remind me to give you a message that I want to post right now, but I can't.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 44 45 46 47 48 >
  Back to forum