Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 43 44 45 46 4748 >

Sep 7 2010, 6:39 pm DevliN Post #881

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Great, just read the shoutbox from last night. Zilean, feel free to share my PMs to you. Specifically the one where I say you and the other Doctor can heal each other and all will be well. If I was Mafia, why wouldn't I have killed you already, knowing you had no idea who the other Doctor was at the time? That's just silly.

EDIT:
Regarding LoTu)S voting for a Doctor, I think that originated from him believing Raccoon's claim. Then, based on last night's Shoutbox, he kept it as a "screw you" to the people voting for him to be lynched after he led the lynch against a Mafia member. I think he had every right to want to save his own ass when he most likely isn't Mafia. At this point I want this to be over just as much as everyone else, but unless the last Mafia member just admits to it, we're going to have to wait unfortunately.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 6:40 pm Azrael Post #882

Everyone has known Zilean was a doctor for most of the game, Apos said it publicly at some point.

Sep 7 2010, 6:49 pm Wing Zero Post #883

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

The game would have been over if Riney didn't eat my face, Apos was my next target QQ

Sep 7 2010, 6:52 pm DevliN Post #884

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

After he said he could prevent Wing's death, most definitely. He was also reluctant to admit to being the Doctor outright, so I also brought up the idea that he could be a Hero. I sent him a PM suggesting that if he is the Hero and sacrifices himself to save Wing, to make Wing's alignment known publicly so that everyone else would know whether he was Mafia or not. He then made it clear he protects people, so he was clearly the Doctor. I later asked if he could protect me from a hit (I think it was the night Roy was killed) because I was convinced I'd be one of the two hits that night. He didn't trust me (and clearly still doesn't), so I ended up using my Dodge that night as well. In hindsight, it was a total waste, but I thought I had it coming.

Of the people left alive, I trust Raccoon, LoTu)S, poison_us, and Zilean. I also believe Olimar is telling the truth when he says he is a Doctor. The reason why I've targeted you the past two days is because I have nothing to go by (not even my "bullshit" reasoning) to incriminate Tempz, other than the fact that he never posts and rarely votes. So in this case rather than voting for someone who I believe to be a Townie, I'll vote for one of the two people I don't trust in this game. If you get lynched and are a Townie, you have every right to tease me for it, and then I'll vote for Tempz.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 6:55 pm Azrael Post #885

Quote from DevliN
my "bullshit" reasoning

You put it in quotes, but that's what it is if you're just coming up with reasons to not vote for anyone else.

Sep 7 2010, 6:57 pm DevliN Post #886

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Fair enough.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 7:13 pm poison_us Post #887

Back* from the grave

I love how it seems Azrael takes all of this so personally. You've made it your priority to jump on Wing's defense from the start, throw all this bullshit accusation against me (really, anyone who switches at the last minute to save a mafia should be suspect, regardless of political status), and then say things that are blatant lies, such as Lotus trying to start a bandwagon against a claimed doc. Sure, he voted for him, but I made the first vote, then he jumped on the wagon. Pay attention to chronological order when you try to implicate people. I'm done with this game, you're being so fucking stubborn, insisting that Devlin does the same shit you do. I can't stand people like you.

You want to lynch someone who voted for a "doctor"? Lynch me.

I abstain.

Sep 7 2010, 7:17 pm Azrael Post #888

Quote from poison_us
You've made it your priority to jump on Wing's defense from the start

I did, same way I did with Raccoon and Roy. I didn't think a Mafia would kill their own person on the first day.

Quote from poison_us
anyone who switches at the last minute to save a mafia should be suspect

You're the only one who's done that though, right? Changing your vote to Raccoon to try to save EzTerix.

But no, I'm not voting for you. I doubt you'd have changed your vote if you were Mafia. Like Aristocrat and myself and a few other people, you probably just wish that the game would end already.

Sep 7 2010, 7:19 pm Apos Post #889

I order you to forgive yourself!

Just stick to the plan, lynch Lotu)s as Azael said and then lynch Azrael next day (If the game is not already over.).

Sep 7 2010, 7:22 pm DevliN Post #890

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I'm pretty sure everyone wants the game to be over by now. Why'd you want more clue interpretation and voting, Norm? If the Docs protect each other, there's no real point.

Will the last Mafia please just admit to it so we can be done?

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 7:49 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #891

Hurry up and vote for someone so this game can be over with

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 7 2010, 7:56 pm by Leeroy_Jenkins.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 8:08 pm poison_us Post #892

Back* from the grave

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Quick(er) end, you ask? Gotcha.
I vote Azrael.Wrath again.
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from poison_us
anyone who switches at the last minute to save a mafia should be suspect

You're the only one who's done that though, right? Changing your vote to Raccoon to try to save EzTerix.
*cough*
Quote from poison_us
at the last minute
Sorry, I don't consider several hours (at least) before voting ends "at the last minute". And, you forget, Wing tried.
Btw, I've got some incriminating evidence against you, I'm gonna wait until the game is over.

Sep 7 2010, 8:10 pm Azrael Post #893

I know you don't have incriminating evidence against me.

1) There is no such evidence because I'm not guilty.

2) If you thought you had such evidence, you'd share it now.

Sep 7 2010, 8:35 pm Aristocrat Post #894

Just tell us who the last mafia is then.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 8:40 pm poison_us Post #895

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat

Just tell us who the last mafia is then.

Sep 7 2010, 8:48 pm DevliN Post #896

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Apos, could you explain your messages now, or are you waiting for the game to be over first? I'm not sure how to get that you are the Boondock or who you suspected was Mafia based on your early posts. And how the hell did you guess ToA was when no one was suspecting him? I completely forgot he was Mafia until I went back to read the old Day/Night posts.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 7 2010, 8:48 pm Norm Post #897

Official Vote Tally:

Raccoon -- Tempz
Zilean -- Lotu)s -- DevliN
Azrael.Wrath -- Lotu)s
OlimarandLouie -- Lotu)s (2)
Poison_us -- Azrael.Wrath
DevliN -- Azrael.Wrath
Lotu)s -- Azrael.Wrath (3)

7/8 Players have voted.
Not Voted = Tempz
Currently up for lynching = Azrael.Wrath (3 votes)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 7 2010, 8:56 pm by Norm.

None.

Sep 7 2010, 8:52 pm Azrael Post #898

Good, I'm about to get executed and there's no way to stop it. May as well reveal now I'm a regular Townie (shocking).

I'm sure Nasus will refrain from posting his "incriminating evidence" after this :lol: This game has been lulzy.

Sep 7 2010, 8:56 pm poison_us Post #899

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
I'm sure Nasus will refrain from posting his "incriminating evidence" after this :lol:
I try to keep my word...I'm posting it regardless of your townie/mafia alignment. Tomorrow, if the mafia member is smart, Devlin, lotus, or I die. Nobody else is active whatsoever. BTW don't bother trying to hit me, I'm doin my dodgeball skillz.
EDIT: Watch tempz run in and vote for Devlin...I'd lol so hard.
EDIT2: From his profile: "Last Active: 17 minutes ago". He's coming for ya Devlin...

Sep 7 2010, 9:03 pm Tempz Post #900

I vote lotus

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 43 44 45 46 4748 >
  Back to forum