Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
Nov 11 2007, 7:29 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 638 >

Nov 12 2007, 5:43 am Dapperdan Post #61

And more epic lulz await. It's going to be awesome.

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
The administration is incapable of bringing themselves to ban devilesk (and keep him banned). Rather like Kellimus. It's a fact of SEN, get used to it.

I still don't see how you devilesk could be justifiably banned from the site just for breaking the rules of a game in null. All he warranted is a perma ban from SEN Mafia at worst. Although, that is kind of beside the point of your statement, which is correct.

None.

Nov 12 2007, 5:44 am Demented Shaman Post #62

Quote from Dapperdan
I still don't see how you devilesk could be justifiably banned from the site just for breaking the rules of a game in null. All he warranted is a perma ban from SEN Mafia at worst. Although, that is kind of beside the point of your statement, which is correct.

SEN TAKES MAFIA SRSLY.

None.

Nov 12 2007, 6:57 am ejac1337 Post #63

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
The administration is incapable of bringing themselves to ban devilesk (and keep him banned). Rather like Kellimus. It's a fact of SEN, get used to it.
While I don't think he should be banned for what he did, he is being extremely annoying troll at the moment and I don't think it'd be unfair to give him a suspension for atleast a couple days.

Anyway, we need more sign up's :)

Lastly, devilisk, you say sen people take this game too seriously, yet your the one who ruined the game because you died? I fail to see the logic.

None.

Nov 12 2007, 6:58 am Cnl.Fatso Post #64

/signs up.

EDIT: And I consider myself an English master.

None.

Nov 12 2007, 7:51 am frazz Post #65

Dap, I knew what you meant, it just seemed like to good an opportunity. =)
Quote from devilesk
I still don't see how you devilesk could be justifiably banned from the site just for breaking the rules of a game in null.
Meh, I still think he should be banned, although I eagerly await these "epic lulz" to come.

PS: What's with the avatar, it seems so much less fitting.

Edit: Moose, I wanted to sign up!!! What's the problem?
*frazz goes devilesk and gets himself banned*

None.

Nov 12 2007, 8:09 am Dapperdan Post #66

Dap, I knew what you meant, it just seemed like to good an opportunity. =)

Meh, I still think he should be banned, although I eagerly await these "epic lulz" to come.

PS: What's with the avatar, it seems so much less fitting.

Edit: Moose, I wanted to sign up!!! What's the problem?
*frazz goes devilesk and gets himself banned*

Ahh, I wasn't sure how much of it was a joke after you made that edit. The epic lulz might not be that great, but it'll be cool. Also, I think Moose's avatar of the architect (matrix) is the shit. It seriously owns, and I think it's very fitting. :omfg:
Wait, were you talking about my avatar? I had been waiting for a while to say how awesome moose's avatar is, and jumped at the chance. As for my avatar, it's Mr. Blonde from Resevoir Dogs, I needed a change, It fits the mafia games that I am so freaking active in much better anyways. Micheal Madsen is badass.

None.

Nov 12 2007, 10:39 am Zycorax Post #67

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Sign

Nov 12 2007, 11:37 am ToA Post #68

Que Sera, Sera.

Add me :D

Nov 12 2007, 2:46 pm Moose Post #69

We live in a society.

Quote from devilesk
OR MAKE IT SO IF MAFIA HITS HIM HE DOESNT GET TO FIND OUT IDENTITY OF WHATEVER PERSON FOR THAT DAY.
Or maybe read the rules that tell you what's going to happen.
DETECTIVE - Each and every night, the detective gets to "investigate" one player, discovering their target's alignment and role. The trick for the Detective is persuading others in their votes when they learn of special role holders. If the detective is killed, their accumulated information thus far may be revealed at my discretion.
An older version of the rules (look at the SEN Mafia 1 topic) specifically stated "If the mafia kills them, their results for that night may be revealed at my discretion."
As for him being the only result revealed... there was a er..... detective switch mid-game. ;o

Quote from frazz
Well, anyway, it seemed like Moose said the detective could tell people what he knew after he died, which is why Moose revealed people.
Well, it would get deleted. But it would probably be up long enough for people to read it, because I can't be here watching this topic all the time. Not to mention Private Messages and AIM and whatever else.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Nov 12 2007, 2:55 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Nov 12 2007, 5:36 pm ClansAreForGays Post #70

Sign me up!

And yeh, anyone who srsly thinks dev should be banned probably RPs in RL.

Nov 12 2007, 5:50 pm Echo Post #71

Ahhbrhg!! I asked to be signed in before all these people ahead.

None.

Nov 12 2007, 7:19 pm Money Post #72

Auto-sign up for me plzzzzz.

None.

Nov 12 2007, 9:50 pm Killer2121 Post #73

sign me in XD

None.

Nov 12 2007, 10:36 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #74

*skips over drama regarding correct English usage*

Put me on the perpetual sign-up list, plz.

None.

Nov 13 2007, 2:52 am omginbd Post #75

Put that little star next to my name???

None.

Nov 13 2007, 3:21 am Symmetry Post #76

Dungeon Master

Wow, you're mature.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Nov 13 2007, 3:36 am ~:Deathawk:~ Post #77

guys, guess what

ka me ha me ha

None.

Nov 13 2007, 3:37 am Ultraviolet Post #78

Auto sign me up in the future.

And: Lol Internet

Nov 13 2007, 3:56 am ejac1337 Post #79

Quote from Killer_Kow
Wow, you're mature.
You'd be surprised at how bi-polar my maturity is.

None.

Nov 13 2007, 3:58 am tisnf Post #80

woah why am I dead?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 638 >
  Back to forum