Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Offical 5.1 helping thread
Offical 5.1 helping thread
Jul 21 2010, 11:15 am
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1219 >

Jul 24 2010, 8:00 pm MadZombie Post #181

LEt's go with Adeons so we can move on to the next order of business. Qoute, multi qoute, and most importantly the report button. it's ugly and it's back ground makes no sense.

None.

Jul 24 2010, 8:06 pm Adeon Post #182

This reminds me... either I don't know how to use it, or Multi Quote simply doesn't work for me (I click it and nothing happens).

None.

Jul 24 2010, 8:06 pm Centreri Post #183

Relatively ancient and inactive

They... have no backgrounds. O_o

None.

Jul 24 2010, 8:09 pm DavidJCobb Post #184

Multiquote will "mark" posts. When you click "Reply", quotes of those posts will already be in the reply box. It also copies the quote to the Fast Reply box, which IMO is the more useful part of the feature.

None.

Jul 24 2010, 8:10 pm DevliN Post #185

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Multi-quote doesn't work on Chrome. Maybe that's why, Adeon?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jul 24 2010, 8:11 pm Adeon Post #186

Quote from DevliN
Multi-quote doesn't work on Chrome. Maybe that's why, Adeon?
Yes :(

None.

Jul 24 2010, 8:12 pm MadZombie Post #187

Oh wow. Multi qoute never worked for me before either but now it does. Using Opera.

They... have no backgrounds. O_o
The report button is the triangle and exclamation mark and in the background it's all these grey squiggly marks. looks ugly imo.

Collapse Box

None.

Jul 24 2010, 8:15 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #188

While we're going on the rank images thing, can I ask that a few variations be made for different ranks of Staff? Perhaps some variant on the Brigadier or General ranks (if they can be compressed that small)?

Edit: And while you're at it, make a version that is about twice the size of the online/offline icon with the rank symbol on the left and the name of the rank on the right.

None.

Jul 24 2010, 8:19 pm Adeon Post #189

Honestly, I like these buttons. At least their aesthetic are very effective: more "dangerous" buttons are black and very different from the reply/edit ones, so that it's harder for someone to missclick it and accidentaly delete its own post or report.

If you are going to remake these, please keep this model :)

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
While we're going on the rank images thing, can I ask that a few variations be made for different ranks of Staff? Perhaps some variant on the Brigadier or General ranks (if they can be compressed that small)?

Edit: And while you're at it, make a version that is about twice the size of the online/offline icon with the rank symbol on the left and the name of the rank on the right.
What ranks do we have here exactly? It will be easier for me to try to make something if I know that.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 24 2010, 8:25 pm by adeon.

None.

Jul 24 2010, 8:22 pm MadZombie Post #190

if it were up to me I think ti would look better if the circular green was removed and versions of the pictures were enlarged though I'm having trouble imagining what the quote button would look like... hrmm. Well I at least think the report button should be nothing more then the a larger yellow triangl with an exclamation point in it.

None.

Jul 24 2010, 8:47 pm Devourer Post #191

Hello

GO, someone make a mult-quote quote delete and edit buttons, for turtles only. Epic stays the same I assume.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 24 2010, 9:05 pm Adeon Post #192

Quote from Devourer
GO, someone make a mult-quote quote delete and edit buttons, for turtles only. Epic stays the same I assume.
Will Epic hold even the old rank icons? I just noticed they are still here when I changed back to Epic.

None.

Jul 24 2010, 9:07 pm Devourer Post #193

Hello

Epic will stay with those circles.

Jul 24 2010, 9:08 pm DevliN Post #194

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I think the rank icons should be universal, not based on the skin.

My Overwatch addiction.

Jul 24 2010, 9:09 pm Devourer Post #195

Hello

Or how about I make it an option, so ppl can choose between rank icons?

Jul 24 2010, 9:10 pm DavidJCobb Post #196

Mine with alpha. Preview:

None.

Jul 24 2010, 9:10 pm Adeon Post #197

Quote from Devourer
Or how about I make it an option, so ppl can choose between rank icons?
I support this idea.

None.

Jul 24 2010, 9:12 pm DevliN Post #198

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, that works for me.

My Overwatch addiction.

Jul 24 2010, 9:16 pm MadZombie Post #199

I think Skin should have it's own tab or page or whatever in the settings for some serious customization.

Skins, ranks, buttons for this, buttons for that, including the "display sc1/2 or both?". among other things that other people might contribute. The more options the better imo, though not really like a pressing issue or anything.

None.

Jul 24 2010, 9:20 pm DavidJCobb Post #200

Quote from MadZombie
I think Skin should have it's own tab or page or whatever in the settings for some serious customization.

Skins, ranks, buttons for this, buttons for that, including the "display sc1/2 or both?". among other things that other people might contribute. The more options the better imo, though not really like a pressing issue or anything.
THIS. Hell, even that could be skin-controlled; the GUI controls on that section could simply set CSS classes on the body, which the skin's CSS file(s) would check for using descendant selectors (i.e. body.foobar div.balls).

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1219 >
  Back to forum