Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Fifa World Cup 2010, Name the team you cheer!
Fifa World Cup 2010, Name the team you cheer!
Jun 11 2010, 7:36 pm
By: x-EnAlex
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 58 >

Jun 19 2010, 3:16 am BlueWolf Post #41

The game played today by USA and whoever they played against was horrible. So many fouls were made, it was just disgusting play. How could a ref let so many plays go like that, players hitting other player's faces... ugh.

Mexico!

None.

Jun 19 2010, 4:43 am MillenniumArmy Post #42

Last time I checked it was USA vs Slovenia, not USA vs Slovenia + refs

None.

Jun 19 2010, 5:48 am BeeR_KeG Post #43

Today is a day that will be remembered as: "DAMN YOU REFS!!!" day.

Seriously, the Germany vs Serbia game was insane. First 37 minutes and the guy gave out 6 yellow cards. Throughout the whole game he gave out a total of 9 yellow cards (2 of them were to Klose, which earned him a red card), some of them actually were yellow cards, but I'd easily say that out of those 9, 6 weren't warranted for. Damn referee cost us the game.

US vs Slovenia, seriously where the hell did they get that guy from? Does he even know what the hell did he just do? Not only did he count a foul against USA when you could clearly see a lot of shirt grabbing by the Slovenians, but the referee failed to call out which player was the one who committed the foul.

So it seems like the referees have won 2 games, granting them a total of 6 points and entering the second round in the tournament. I hope they never do that in a game with real lunatic fans, like Manchester United or Boca Juniors, the fans would tear them apart limb for limb.

None.

Jun 19 2010, 6:25 am Wing Zero Post #44

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Woot! Serbia won a game! I is happy. They made up for their earlier disappointment vs Ghana :D

Jun 19 2010, 6:36 am Changeling Post #45

I feel bad for South Africa. They are likely to be to first host team not to make it past the first round. Also go Mexico. yea

None.

Jun 19 2010, 7:11 am NudeRaider Post #46

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from BeeR_KeG
Today is a day that will be remembered as: "DAMN YOU REFS!!!" day.
You can say that again.

Quote from BeeR_KeG
Damn referee cost us the game.
Wait, you are German too? The great legend is a German? (-jk but I heard about you before you rejoined SEN.)
That's cool. In case you didn't know, Devourer, Ahli and me are Germans too.

Jun 19 2010, 12:37 pm poison_us Post #47

Back* from the grave

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from BeeR_KeG
Wait, you are German too?
He's from Puerto Rico.

Jun 19 2010, 2:37 pm NudeRaider Post #48

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from poison_us
Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from BeeR_KeG
Wait, you are German too?
He's from Puerto Rico.
That's nice to know, but it doesn't explain the "us" part.

Jun 19 2010, 6:31 pm BeeR_KeG Post #49

My father's side is German, he was the first one born in the states.

None.

Jun 19 2010, 10:59 pm x-EnAlex Post #50

Anyone seen the Argentina vs. Sourth Korea game? (IT WAS HORRIBLE, 4-1, the Goalie failed :( )
Well, at least they were better then that game from USA when they actually failed in that last shot when the ball hit the goal's top and bounced off :/

None.

Jun 20 2010, 5:48 pm Bar Refaeli Post #51

JAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Kiwis tied Italy bwahahahah!

None.

Jun 20 2010, 11:00 pm Jack Post #52

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from name:Raccoon
JAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Kiwis tied Italy bwahahahah!
I KNOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO YUSS WE GOT THE CUP ALREADY PRETTY MUCH, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
World champs drew with world's lowest ranked (pretty much) so WE MUST BE GOOD

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 21 2010, 2:58 pm OlimarandLouie Post #53

I want to see the USA vs. Referees game.

None.

Jun 21 2010, 3:59 pm Dem0n Post #54

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

God damn North Korea. God damn.

Jun 21 2010, 4:01 pm Demented Shaman Post #55

Possible 3-way tie with 6 points for teams in group H.

None.

Jun 23 2010, 2:25 pm Demented Shaman Post #56

WOW, another GOOD disallowed goal against the US. This is fucking bullshit.

None.

Jun 23 2010, 3:31 pm NudeRaider Post #57

Quote from Demented Shaman
No, Gomez was in offside position. The referee was actually pretty good that game.

Jun 23 2010, 3:32 pm x-EnAlex Post #58

YES FRANCE LOST!!!!!

None.

Jun 23 2010, 3:43 pm Demented Shaman Post #59

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Demented Shaman
No, Gomez was in offside position. The referee was actually pretty good that game.
http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/watch-us-goal-disallowed-because-of-controversial-offsides-call/
NO OFFSIDES AT ALL. US was completely robbed.

And also, Dempsey was just elbowed right in the face and the ref didn't see it. Refs are terrible.

OMG WHAT A FINISH. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 23 2010, 3:52 pm by Demented Shaman.

None.

Jun 23 2010, 3:52 pm CaptainWill Post #60

It doesn't matter because you've gone through as winners of the group anyway. One of us probably gets to play Germany next. :ermm:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 58 >
  Back to forum